December 22, 2014 | 1725 users online

Lip Gloss - Philosophy - Powdered Sugar Cookie Lip Shine

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2006 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Eva25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I completely agree with the last reviewers. This does not taste like a sugar cookie, more like lemon meringue pie. I don't like the taste of lemons so it is not the gloss for me. However, I gave it a 2 because I like the sparkles and it lasted a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2006 5:37:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't think 'powdered sugar cookie' is an appropriate name for this; it's more like lemon w/ a touch of sugar. With that said, I really like this product (it's really thick though, and it's easy to over do it). I use it primarily as a nightime treatment. Good stuff.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2006 2:40:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in a swap as an extra, and I was so excited to try it out. Sugar Cookies are one of my favorite scents. The name, and what it is is quite decieving. This smells more like a lemon wet nap, the color is sparkley clear, and it has no sticky texture. They pros are they give you a TON of product, and it's shaped perfectly to have lip control for application. I would LOVE this, if it weren't for the bitter taste it leaves on your mouth, if you lick your lips. I will probably use this at night, as a moisturizer, but I wouldn't buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2006 11:02:00 PM More reviews by 5770

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this lip shine! I didn't find that it made my lips white at all.Very moisurizing smells and tastes good! Makes lips very shiney a tad sticky but great lasting power!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2006 1:21:00 AM More reviews by beautify84

hmm. I dunno where to start with this. The color is nice and light, with loads of shimmer, it's beautiful; minus the hideous scent. It smells like lemon cookies rather than a sugar cookie. It's just soo strong for me and the taste makes me sick. It would have been a nice lipgloss if it were not scented.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2006 5:44:00 PM More reviews by amberson78

I had to give this product 4 lippies instead of 5 because it doesn't smell like Powdered Sugar Cookie AT ALL! It smells more like lemon meringue or a lemon custard--I actually like the scent, but it's not what I expected! The shine and color are great. Also, I love the texture! I'm a MAC lip gloss fan, but I might completely switch to Philosophy because this gloss is not sticky at all--very smooth and moisturizing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2006 11:41:00 PM More reviews by slmaturo

This does smell like powdered sugar, but in a weird way to me. I don't like it as well as the cinnamon buns or lemon custard, but the color is better than the lemon one (more clear). Probably won't buy again as I like other ones better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2006 10:00:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love these Philosophy lip shines. I have this one and Mimosa so far. They smell really great and the shine is gorgeous! Powdered Sugar Cookie smells like vanilla cookies with a lemony hint. Yum. It is clear with a lovely shimmer to it! These are not sticky at all either, yet the staying power is really good. I really like the tubes too! They are pretty big for the price $10. I don't know if I will rebuy this scent, but I can't wait to try out others!