November 28, 2014 | 1875 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO - Eyelash Adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Best eye lash adhesive glue. I don't really wear false eyelashes often. But when I do, I want a no fuss experience and for them to stay put. I bought this on recommendation from numerous makeup artists. It is highly affordable and one tube lasts a long time. I suggest getting the black one, that way you don't have to go over it with eyeliner. Easily removed at the end of the night.

Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by missjc75

Best eyelash glue I have ever used hands down - I wear false eyelashes most days and this glue never lets me down. Will never buy anything else.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best eyelash glue! Affordable, lasts a long time and works better than any other lash glue I've tried. I've only used the clear version which does dry clear but I still feel the need to go over it with a black liner to make sure it's perfectly concealed. One annoying thing about lash glue is that they tend to start smelling 'fishy' but I've had the same tube of this for a few years with no issues! (ahem Ardell lash grip I'm looking at you)

I would highly recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by tishaax0

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SMELLS LIKE PUMPUM FORREAL
lasts all day good stuff buh the smell unless yu like that

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This glue is the best Ive ever used for fake lashes, its durable but flexible, and it doesnt irritate my eyes while im wearing it or after I take it off. I have the blue version and have never had a problem with it drying clear. I put a dot of it on the back of my hand, and then run the lash band across the dot. This way I dont get too much, and I get easily get enough on the ends.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This glue smells awful and my lashes start to come loose on the inner and outer corners with this after about 2 hours which is not cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by YENSUONG

I have the blue and the pink tubes, I didn't like the blue as much because after you applied it , you can kinda see the glue on my lid.. It's still a bit visible. So I decided to purchase the pink one with grey color. It works a lot better, however, it stinks really really bad... Other Asians brand I used did not smell but I was allergic to it. I had to get used to the smell. I wouldn't buy it again because of the smell and packaging.. I couldn't find the pink one with the stick which is easier to apply the glue to the lashes than the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by bilanubisly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this glue! Can sleep and shower in it with minimal touch ups. I would put it on BEFORE any foundation or make up as the glue sticks better to clean dry skin rather than over something else. I've used this for both strip & single/strand lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by kaydee7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tend to have sensitivity to eye products so I don't know much this influences my experience with this product but I used this last night with my falsies and my eyes almost immediately felt irritated. When I washed my makeup off the glue stuck my eyeshadow and mascara to my lids. It took a long time and products to get that off my lids but it's the next morning and I still have glue on my lids that I can't get off. My eyes are swollen and very irritated.

Use caution with this product, especially if you tend to have sensitivity to makeup!!

UPDATE:
I HATE THIS PRODUCT. It WILL NOT come off, I've tried everything. It's continuing to swell and irritate m eyes and yet I cannot get it OFF! BEWARE!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by unsweetened

This is by far the best eyelash glue I have ever use. The only down side is that its a little messy when I use it, I wish it has a applicator but a toothpick works just as well. I never had a bad smell like other people, and when it does dries up it's easy to take the residue out. Would buy again(: