DUO - Eyelash Adhesive

on 5/10/2014 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have bought propably hundreds of fake eyelashes in the past but always regretted it later on since they never stick to my eyes, after about half an hour after the application, they start to come off and fall out from my eyes. I never thought it was the fault of the glue which always came with the packaging but the fault of the eyelashes themselves. Damn, I was so stupid!

I decided I'd had enough of putting them on and fixing them every half an hour so I walked in to my local beauty store and asked for the best eyelash adhesive they have. The saleswoman working in the store introduced me the most popular eyelash adhesive of the store - it was the DUO eyelash adhesive. It was a bit pricey for me (10) but I decided to try it since I was desperate to wear fake eyelashes through the whole day without having to fix them.

After the first time I used the adhesive, I was in love! It holds my fake eyelashes on place whole day! :) I couldn't be happier, I totally recommend you to try this glue if you are having problems with your fake eyelashes. I took one lippie off since the downside of the product is that the squeeze tube can accidently give you too much product even if you press it gently which means you will waste the product a lot unless you are very careful.

on 4/24/2014 10:52:00 AM

This product was a replacement to my Ardell Lashgrip which I used for many years and I loved it! Anyway, DUO eyelash adhesive is a very similar product, it is not sticky when dispensed but gets tacky and sticky after a few seconds. In the blue packaging, the product is white but dries clear, it is very easy to remove and impossible to get out of clothes, which is good right? lol

It works very well but what drives me crazy is the packaging. Whenever I use this product, I try to my best to squeeze as little as possible and a whole glob of it comes out, it's very wasteful and makes me run through the product quickly.

Overall, it would be amazing if the product packaging changes and I think the prices keep going up at Sephora, what's with that?

If anyone knows a better lash glue, let me know! But for now, I will stick to this!

on 1/27/2014 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Oh, my saviour~ Duo eyelash glue...
Before I met you, putting eyelashes were like war. *cough*cough* sorry... but yeah, this is a great glue, no wonder it gets all the hype. I used to hate putting on false eyelashes, they never stuck on my lashes no matter how hard I tried, but this glue, oh my gosh, it is so gooddd~ it sticks really well and dries clear, that other fugly glue never dried clear.

If only the packaging is better. I had to buy a pack of toothpick to apply it because the opening of the glue is too wide and too much came out every time I squeeze it. I would love it better if it has some sort of stick on its cap to spread the glue.

Still it works really well, deliver the promise and the hype so yeah, love it :) Putting false eyelashes are so easy now and unlike the tutorials I watched, I just have to wait 10 seconds before I put it on, it dries faster than I first thought :)

on 11/19/2013 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this eyelash duo at salley's around $6-8. I use it everyday and it last all day long! The tube it self last me about 4-5 months! This is the best eyelash adhesive I have used!

on 11/17/2013 1:17:00 PM

Best eyelash glue I have ever used hands down - I wear false eyelashes most days and this glue never lets me down. Will never buy anything else.

on 11/1/2013 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Best eyelash glue! Affordable, lasts a long time and works better than any other lash glue I've tried. I've only used the clear version which does dry clear but I still feel the need to go over it with a black liner to make sure it's perfectly concealed. One annoying thing about lash glue is that they tend to start smelling 'fishy' but I've had the same tube of this for a few years with no issues! (ahem Ardell lash grip I'm looking at you)

I would highly recommend this.

on 10/18/2013 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

SMELLS LIKE PUMPUM FORREAL
lasts all day good stuff buh the smell unless yu like that

on 8/2/2013 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This glue is the best Ive ever used for fake lashes, its durable but flexible, and it doesnt irritate my eyes while im wearing it or after I take it off. I have the blue version and have never had a problem with it drying clear. I put a dot of it on the back of my hand, and then run the lash band across the dot. This way I dont get too much, and I get easily get enough on the ends.

on 7/11/2013 4:16:00 PM

This glue smells awful and my lashes start to come loose on the inner and outer corners with this after about 2 hours which is not cute.

on 7/1/2013 7:00:00 PM

I have the blue and the pink tubes, I didn't like the blue as much because after you applied it , you can kinda see the glue on my lid.. It's still a bit visible. So I decided to purchase the pink one with grey color. It works a lot better, however, it stinks really really bad... Other Asians brand I used did not smell but I was allergic to it. I had to get used to the smell. I wouldn't buy it again because of the smell and packaging.. I couldn't find the pink one with the stick which is easier to apply the glue to the lashes than the tube.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools