April 18, 2014 | 1724 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO eyelash adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by kaydee7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tend to have sensitivity to eye products so I don't know much this influences my experience with this product but I used this last night with my falsies and my eyes almost immediately felt irritated. When I washed my makeup off the glue stuck my eyeshadow and mascara to my lids. It took a long time and products to get that off my lids but it's the next morning and I still have glue on my lids that I can't get off. My eyes are swollen and very irritated.

Use caution with this product, especially if you tend to have sensitivity to makeup!!

UPDATE:
I HATE THIS PRODUCT. It WILL NOT come off, I've tried everything. It's continuing to swell and irritate m eyes and yet I cannot get it OFF! BEWARE!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by unsweetened

This is by far the best eyelash glue I have ever use. The only down side is that its a little messy when I use it, I wish it has a applicator but a toothpick works just as well. I never had a bad smell like other people, and when it does dries up it's easy to take the residue out. Would buy again(:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by rainbowdashies

I have this in the clear formula with the brush applicator n I looooove it. Before I tried this I could never wear fake lashes but this makes it so easy. The brush is great and the glue lasts all day, I don't have to reapply or worry about them falling off, will keep buying

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First time I used it I immediately know it's the eyelash adhesive I will stick with. My only concern is the packaging. There is always too much product comes out and gets wasted, as well as leaving a mess every where. Other than that, best eyelash adhesive I've used.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by leilei465

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: inexpensive and easily available. Ultimately does it's job (I don't notice too much lifting when using this on my lashes for an extensive amount of time). This is also very easy to remove.

Cons: The formula stings my eyes (and it's runny). It's also a hassle to apply onto the lashes in comparison to some other packaging forms.

Overall Verdict: I will not repurchase this product because there are much better eyelash glues on the market for not much more. My recommendation is the Darkness eyelash adhesive to anyone who's looking at buying this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by SkullGlitter

<3 I love you, DUO! <3

No latex, waterproof, holds my lashes lovely and gives me extra eyelid space on my droopy right eye. Multi-purpose and lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by 100_Grand_Bar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Im new with lashes so duo glue is the only glue I have experience with. Duo is very easy to use. I just squeeze ever so slightly and glide the tip of the bottle across the band. Always applies the perfect amount. Very comfortable to wear and has a long wear time. I wait about 45 seconds before I apply the lashes to my eyelids. Duo is easy to remove also (I use eye makeup remover).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by nunyuh

Ok, so I'm new to falsies. In the states, unless you live in a big city, we don't wear false eyelashes hardly at all. In fact, I can't recall seeing them ever outside of LA and Vegas. However, here in Canada the european influence is strong and there's a huge culture based around fashion and makeup, which includes false eyelashes. Many girls even wear them day to day, thank goodness there are "natural" looking ones or I'd call that a bit much.
Anyway, I'm new to the land of falsies, but I have a party here in canada this saturday I'm going to. People will be dressed up and made up, and I'm all set accept for the falsies, so I went down to Sally's beauty supply and picked some up. They were 6 bucks... not cheap! I got the DUO waterproof lash glue in the dark color upon a suggestion from the girl that worked there.

My first time using this glue had me loving the result, but hating the packaging! Why the heck don't people apply lash glue with a wand or a little tiny brush?? I mean, I know those types of packages must exist, but you'd think they'd be standard. With the DUO glue, it's like trying to do microsurgery with a hot glue gun. It's just a huge mess! It got all over my lashes, dried in an instant and was horrendous to take off, leaving my lashes looking like two spiders boxing... and I just bought them today! Now they're pretty much ruined, but hey it's a trail run but I gotta say... I'm NOT impressed with the packaging at alllll. The strength is really good. It's NOT coming off, but you still have to pay special attention to the corners. It doesn't dry completely clear, but I'm fine with that because I wear liner.

But I hate the packaging. Just sayin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you wear fake eyelashes, you must buy this. Do not buy any other adhesive because you will waste your money. I first started wearing falsies when I was 17 and I tried so many eyelash adhesives and they all sucked. I almost gave up on wearing falsies. But DUO works wonders. Just apply a small amount to the lash strip, blow on it a little, and apply the falsies to your natural lash line. It only takes a minute to dry up. It doesn't drip and it keeps your lashes on all day. There is one downside though... This stuff smells pretty bad, but once it dries up the smell goes away. It's a small tube, but it can last up to a year even if you use it daily.
------------------------------------
Fun fact: I wore falsies + DUO adhesive to the amusement park and my lashes stayed on even after riding on all the roller coasters. That's how strong this glue is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

When you wear false eyelashes everyday like I do, you need to find a glue that keeps your lashes in place until you decide to take them off. DUO 'dark-tone' is the best eyelash glue I've ever used. Not only does it securely grip my Eylure, Ardell and real hair Red Cherry falsies in place all day and night, it works marvellously on my synthetic eBay Hong Kong/China lashes where the bands are much more stiffer and need to be bent into shape. I've tried the other DUO glues, the clear lash adhesive and the larger sized 14g tube, but the dark-tone works best for me because the tube has a tiny nozzle whereas the 14g had a huge hole and left me with too much glue on my lashes and fingers. I'm so used to wearing falsies now that I can directly add the glue to the lash band, and a little extra blob on each corner. One thing I dislike, is the fishy smell, but hey ho, it quickly disappears.