August 29, 2014 | 1575 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO Eyelash Adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This glue is the best Ive ever used for fake lashes, its durable but flexible, and it doesnt irritate my eyes while im wearing it or after I take it off. I have the blue version and have never had a problem with it drying clear. I put a dot of it on the back of my hand, and then run the lash band across the dot. This way I dont get too much, and I get easily get enough on the ends.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This glue smells awful and my lashes start to come loose on the inner and outer corners with this after about 2 hours which is not cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by YENSUONG

I have the blue and the pink tubes, I didn't like the blue as much because after you applied it , you can kinda see the glue on my lid.. It's still a bit visible. So I decided to purchase the pink one with grey color. It works a lot better, however, it stinks really really bad... Other Asians brand I used did not smell but I was allergic to it. I had to get used to the smell. I wouldn't buy it again because of the smell and packaging.. I couldn't find the pink one with the stick which is easier to apply the glue to the lashes than the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by bilanubisly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this glue! Can sleep and shower in it with minimal touch ups. I would put it on BEFORE any foundation or make up as the glue sticks better to clean dry skin rather than over something else. I've used this for both strip & single/strand lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by kaydee7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tend to have sensitivity to eye products so I don't know much this influences my experience with this product but I used this last night with my falsies and my eyes almost immediately felt irritated. When I washed my makeup off the glue stuck my eyeshadow and mascara to my lids. It took a long time and products to get that off my lids but it's the next morning and I still have glue on my lids that I can't get off. My eyes are swollen and very irritated.

Use caution with this product, especially if you tend to have sensitivity to makeup!!

UPDATE:
I HATE THIS PRODUCT. It WILL NOT come off, I've tried everything. It's continuing to swell and irritate m eyes and yet I cannot get it OFF! BEWARE!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by unsweetened

This is by far the best eyelash glue I have ever use. The only down side is that its a little messy when I use it, I wish it has a applicator but a toothpick works just as well. I never had a bad smell like other people, and when it does dries up it's easy to take the residue out. Would buy again(:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by rainbowdashies

I have this in the clear formula with the brush applicator n I looooove it. Before I tried this I could never wear fake lashes but this makes it so easy. The brush is great and the glue lasts all day, I don't have to reapply or worry about them falling off, will keep buying

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First time I used it I immediately know it's the eyelash adhesive I will stick with. My only concern is the packaging. There is always too much product comes out and gets wasted, as well as leaving a mess every where. Other than that, best eyelash adhesive I've used.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by leilei465

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: inexpensive and easily available. Ultimately does it's job (I don't notice too much lifting when using this on my lashes for an extensive amount of time). This is also very easy to remove.

Cons: The formula stings my eyes (and it's runny). It's also a hassle to apply onto the lashes in comparison to some other packaging forms.

Overall Verdict: I will not repurchase this product because there are much better eyelash glues on the market for not much more. My recommendation is the Darkness eyelash adhesive to anyone who's looking at buying this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by SkullGlitter

<3 I love you, DUO! <3

No latex, waterproof, holds my lashes lovely and gives me extra eyelid space on my droopy right eye. Multi-purpose and lasting power.