October 1, 2014 | 1587 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - LipShine Shimmer Glaze Brush On Gloss - ALL

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2006 7:12:00 PM More reviews by NuMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found out about the lip shines from a woman at church...she let my 18 month old son play with hers during service to keep him quiet one day! She told me she got hers from Walgreens for 2/$3. So, I was intrigued. I started with two...sugar cookie and raspberry. I fell in love, they are nice shines with just enough color but not too much and they smell great. I went back and purchased watermelon, moccachino, and candy. I think all the colors look good on my NC45 skin. The frosty colors do seem to have a bit too much sparkle for my taste but if you apply carefully the sparkle can be controlled. I like the click pen tube with a brush applicator. At times you do have to click a little more to get the gloss out and sometimes one click does it...so be careful before you begin clicking away! But, this is a fun product and you can't beat the price! ***EDIT 11/21/06*** I tried using the shimmery glazes again...don't like them. They aare to glittery/sparkley even if you use the glaze sparsely. I still give the product a 5 because I still love the natural glazes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2006 1:44:00 PM More reviews by zoey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased 5 of these at Walgreens for only $1.50 each. They are all scented according to their names (see below). The colors are all quite pigmented also, much more so than Stila's lip glazes (which on my pigmented lips, I find them all to be pretty much clear on me). The click-style pen is easy to control and apply.

Like a reviewer mentioned below, there are 2 formulas of this gloss: Natural Glaze and Shimmer Glaze. The natural glaze has no shimmer or glitter to it. The Shimmer Glaze does contain microglitter, but I don't find it scratchy and it looks so flattering on me (even though I normally stay away from any type of microglitter). Be warned about the Shimmer Glaze though.... when the gloss wears off, the glitter remains. I made the mistake of continuing to apply the Shimmer Glaze all day over the glitter residue and by the end of the afternoon, I looked like a disco ball. I'm now removing all the glitter residue before reapplying.

Watermelon Punch: It's supposed to smell like watermelon but for some reason smells like honeydew to me. The color is a bright pink watermelon.

Pink Grapefruit: It smells like sugared grapefruit. It is a medium pink with very slight, almost undetectable, frost.

Candy: Definitely smells like candy, like a very sweet fruity sugared scent. The color is a medium pink with lilac tones. The glitter is silver colored.

Sugar Cookie: It smells more like Bonne Bell's buttercream frosting to me than sugar cookie, but nonetheless, a very yummy scent. The color is a medium neutral brown with green glitter, which I find incredibly flattering on my NC35 skintone.

Vanilla Bean: It smells like brown sugar vanilla. The color is a neutral beige with silver glitter.

The colors look flattering when worn alone or on top of a lipstick or liner. I really like ALL the colors I chose and will probably buy out the rest of the collection by next week!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2006 6:29:00 PM More reviews by miabella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are click-style lip glazes that are flavored and not very pigmented. I have banana cream pie, which i bought solely for the reason that I love banana scented anything. The color is a sheer but not sparkly nude, tastes and smells amazing, and is cheap (2/$3)! I am going to get more of these soon, most of the colors were almost gone at my walgreens. I hope the other colors taste as amazing as banana does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2006 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Jocelyn88

I just bought these @ Walgreens for 2/$3. These are pen click style l/g. Be careful, though.... there are Natural Glaze and Shimme Glaze. IMO, the shimmer glaze look like something you would put on your lips to go to a rave (I'm takling chunky shimmer here, not pretty shimmer).

However, the Natural Glazes are one of the best d/s finds I have found in a LONG time... They are smooth, shiney, and NOT sticky! I would say the pigment is sheer, but can be built up. They do wear off pretty quick, but for the price I don't mind having to reapply often (to each their own on this one... like I said, not sticky). THey wear off evenly too... in other words, the middle doesn't wear off only to leave a "ring of gloss" around your lips.

I currently have Watermelon Punch, Banana Cream, and Raspberry. Each of them smell like their name (and they do smell, so if you don't like scented l/g then these are probably not good for you to wear.. but it isn't sickly candy smell, they smell like real Watermelon, Banana Cream Pie, and Raspberry if you DO like that).

I will repurchase definitely! For the price you can't go wrong on trying them out! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by RitaPerfect

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I got this in "watermelon punch" at Walgreens for $1.50 (USD). The color is a pinky watermelon color in a twist-up tube with a brush applicator. It looks like a Stila Lip Glaze or a BonneBell Lip D'votion. I normally don't buy this kind gloss anymore because you can never control how much gloss comes out (sometimes it takes a few clicks to get a small amount and other times it all bursts out after ONE click). But, this color looked soo nice on display and plus it was soo cheap that I just HAD to get it. I also bought "Pink Grapefruit" (a lighter, pinky color) for my best friend and I'm wondering if it'll be a good alternative to Stila's Lip Glaze in "Pink Grapefruit".... I'll wait until my friend opens it to see. Some of the other colors say "Shimmer Glaze" and has a bit of shimmery shine to it. But "watermelon punch" and "pink grapefruit" say natural glaze. It goes on very shiny and sheer. Can't wait to try the other colors!!