July 31, 2014 | 963 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by hannahbanana13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this shadow for a highlighter for my wedding and have been wearing it ever since, it makes for a perfect highlighter underneath the brow after i fill my brows this makes them pop. It also makes a great look without being too over done with the highlighting ! Would recommend it 100%

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

Absolutely love this eye shadow!!!
I have yellow undertones in my light skin and this is the perfffecttt shade for me!
This color looks like a satin finish, with slight shimmer, buttery to apply.
It is a light natural shade with yellow undertones.
I have been rocking this color almost every day for the past month and it is so verstile.
This would work well as a highlight as well.
I would recommend and would repurchase.
I bought this in the refill format for my MAC palette so it was a few dollars cheaper.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The other day I followed a YouTube tutorial creating a matte eyeshadow look. I needed a highlighter that didn't look like I was wearing highlighter, if that makes sense?! Ricepaper fitted the bill perfectly. It gives a nice sheen without being too over the top or glittery. The pale gold/cream suits my skintone perfectly. (NC30 for reference.) It applies smoothly and evenly. I highly recommend it. X

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by tcsw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have used this shadow as a neutral base for about 10 years now.

I have tried other neutral shadows like Dior, Nars, drugstore verisons. In fact I bought the 5 colour dior palette, big mistake. The pigment, texture and fallout is awful.

I definitely think that Mac eyeshadows are very long lasting and true to the colour they look.

The texture and finish of this shadow is what makes me buy it again and again.
I always buy the palette form, so I can't really comment of packaging, but it does the job and has never cracked.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by persianpersuasion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My all-time favorite (lid) eyeshadow. Years ago this was suggested to me as a browbone/highlight shade, but I use this all over my lid and in my inner corners. Day and night, this is a beautiful eyeshadow; it makes my green eyes pop, whether I pair it with Urban Decay Hustle or Smog eyeshadows in the crease for day, or with Urban Decay's Gunmetal and Creep eyeshadows in the crease at night.

Lovelovelove this eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My number one go-to eyeshadow for any occasion. It's a really pale sandy gold colour that goes well with SO many other shadows. I wear it during the day with it all over the lid, wedge in the crease and nylon on the brow bone. At night time I do the same combo with something darker in the outer-v like sketch, brun or something shimmery and dark like woodwinked. I also use this as a highlight on the brow bone or lightly sweep it over my cheekbones as a highlight. I think it would suit any type of skin tone, I'm an NC25 and it looks amazing. I hit pan with this eyeshadow and I've never done that before with any other colour lol. I'd recommend this to anyone that wants a nice light and beautiful eyeshadow colour that's flattering. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by 1happytrader10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Would repurchase this forever! Nothing brightens up my inner corner like this shadow. Im NW 20 and even though it's a yellow base, it is absoulutely beautiful on my lids. This was my first MAC shadow and I was disappointed with the rest, (save and except copperplate) because this set the bar so high. I see a lot of reviews from NC ladies who love this too. Honestly, give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by FallinginLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ricepaper. Frost. Neutral.
Frosty pale sand color. Perfect lid color. I love to pair it up with browns and plums, though it is so versatile- it can go with everything. Deserves a place of honor in my Top 10 Mac eyeshadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I use this more than any other shadow. Love it, highly recommend it. I most use it for blending with soft greens and blues.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

How have I not tried this shadow before?!?! This shadow has one of the best textures I've found in a MAC eyeshadow. I feel like MAC eyeshadow textures can be a bit hit or miss; some are really hard and have poor pay off, others are great. This one is so soft, with excellent payoff, and applies like a dream. The color is a soft gold. I know a lot of people with darker skin use it as a highlight, which I can see how it would be gorgeous for that, and I think that's why I didn't try it for so long. For me, as NC15, it's a pale soft gold which I love on the lid. It would be far too dark for me as a highlight. It plays well with others too. I always use it on the lid with shadows like Amber Lights, Saddle, Swiss Chocolate, Omega, Sumptuous Olive, Naval, Deep Damson, or Fig 1 in the crease. I think my favorites are Rice paper and Amber Lights and/or with Swiss Chocolate.