July 28, 2014 | 1616 users online

Styling Products - Proclaim Glossing Polish

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by pinkey17253

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product smells like strawberries but that is the only thing i found good about it. If you put the correct amount so you will cover all of your hair and message it in, your hair becomes very greasy ! I I tried using the amount the size of a dime and it still made my hair greasy. If you use like nothing it will smell good and be very smooth but not protect your hair. Plus, if you put it on dry hair it just sits on your hair and doesn't soak into your hair. My hair has gotten even more fried bc i thought this would work and it didn't.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My hair is super frizzy since I'm growing out a pixie cut and none of my hair is the same length, and until I get a trim, this is the closest I'll ever get to smooth. It makes my hair shiny and soft and I like how many natural oils it has. My boyfriend loooooves the smell, it's a very sweet and natural fruity-vanilla like smell. I like this stuff, you barely need any. It's one of the few hair products I consistently use. If you're one of those 'cones-phobic people, you're gonna have to stay away, but if you don't mind them, give this a try.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Dimdup

I love this product! Used it for over a month now and I have noticed how non-dull looking it looks when I apply the oil. I have the heat protected one because I frequently use hot tools on it. I have long hair so I love have big curls one in a while. The smell is yummy, my boyfriend loves it!! He said my hair smells like cherries! I like the fact that there is no alcohol in the product unlike Bio-silk or other serums I have heard about, therefore your hair would not be dried out. But this is all from what I looked up on google. For the amount you receive and the low cost, it is definitely an item I would buy again.

The only issue that I have is the packaging. I have a hard time squeezing out the serum sometimes, but it could be just the way I handle it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by jessy101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a long time Paul Mitchell super skinny fan. Its always been my must have product in my beauty supplies. One day in Sally's picking up hair color i saw this proclaim glossing polish on the counter for 4.00. Normally i stay true to my super skinny because of such bad experiences with cheaper brand products. For example they are to greasy, weigh down hair and don't do much for my chi straightener besides make my hair stick together all clumpy ewe! (I know someone must have had that experience b4) Anyways the first time I used this product was maybe a month after my super skinny ran out. LET ME TELL YOU I give this glossing serum 5 out of 5. It smells fantastic does everything my super skinny does plus I don't think its as heavy. I have now found my new must have hair product. It holds my course dry frizz fro together in Florida's smoltering humidity think its the most amazing product ever. Everytime i meet my girls for lunch they hate cause they think Im fresh out of the salon. :) anyone that does not have this SHOULD!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by prettypalette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just bought this today at Sally's. I was looking for a serum that I could put on my hair to tame frizz and protect from heat. Also to add shine. The large size of this was on sale for $6.99 CAN. I bought the Olive Oil version, which the salesperson said was a little "heavier" than the original (fine with me, as my hair is QUITE damaged right now from a recent highlighting disaster). Other than the price, what really impresses me about this product is the SMELL! it is FABULOUS and smells like freshly washed hair - slightly fruity/flowery or whatever you might call it and it stays in your hair. Love it so far! Definitely worth 7 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

REALLY happy with this product! DEF smoothed out my hair and ZERO frizz! A little went a long way (my hair hits my bra strap). The true test will come when the brutal midwest humidity kicks in! I'll update :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by beautifulletdown15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to hair serum and heat protectant. (I have the one in the red bottle that is a heat protectant, if you have the clear bottle, it's not). It's very reasonably priced at Sally's, and it's supposed to also protect your colour. I use a pretty large amount on my hair when I straighten it and it turns out great- very smooth, soft and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

I was looking for a moisturizing serum that would give a nice shine as I nurse my bleached hair until it grows out back healthy. My hair has been very very dry on the ends where it has been damaged from highlights, so I turned to this serum. I'm very glad I did. It's light weight and doesn't seem to be building up on my hair. It's shiny and looks polished. I hope I'm not speaking to soon, but I have been using this for one week, and it is wonderful. And, it's cheap too!!! My former holygrail serum was reformulated and my hair has been damaged, so I needed something that would make it more managable and not dry it out further. So far, So Good!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by miszxlinda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great inexpensive serum for your hair. I bought this at Sally's but I've seen this at many drug stores. After straightening my hair, it tends to get dry and this stuff helps moisturizes and add shine to my hair. I only use a few drops of this to put into the ends of my hair. It's pretty much like adding oil to your hair so be careful not to over do using this stuff as it will make your hair greesy! The bottle gives you a great amount of product. I have this for a few years and still have loads of product left!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by April79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to use Biosilk...but its so expensive....so I thougt I'd try this out one day and I've been using it ever since. I even recomend it to my clients after a cut and style. The trick(with any serum) is to apply it first to the ends of your hair and work it through...and only use a small amount. I always get comments on how smooth and healthy looking my hair is thanks to this stuff!!!