Almay Liquid Eyeliner

3.7

Water , Propylene Glycol , Triethanolamine , Oleyl Alcohol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Glyceryl Stearate , Hectorite , Cellulose , Acrylates , C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Isopropylparaben , Butylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Iron Oxides , Mica CI 77491, 77492, 77499 - May Conatain , Titanium Dioxide CI 77019 - May Conatain , Ultramarines CI 77007 - May Conatain

on 12/27/2013 4:17:00 AM

If this product causes stinging stop using ! I have been using for like a month even though it stings my eyelid because I love how dark it is & the finish on it , anyways now my eyelid is pretty messed up I think I was allergic . /:

on 12/24/2013 1:55:00 PM

Well I think this is a good eyeliner but whenever i put it on my eye burns. I'm not sure if I'm allergic to it of not but it would burn for a while but it would go away. It does what its says, but I most likely not gonna buy this again because of the stinging.

on 12/9/2013 9:07:00 PM

It's stays on nicely like how it describes it should.

on 12/1/2013 1:29:00 PM

Love this! Learned how to apply eyeliner with this and I've become good at it. Stays on all day and dries super fast. Sometimes little hairs come out of the brush applicant thing though.

This is the only liquid liner I ever used. It's very dark, almost black, and it does produce a thicker line that tends to smudge if you put too much on the end. But I once it's on, it pretty much stays. Here is my system: let face dry from moisturizer. Draw line on upper lid (I only use it there). Very lightly dab off any smudge. Take regular liner of similar tint and gently re-line over the liquid. This decreases smudge and fills it in. If needed, add a tiny amount of liquid for a darker look. It's important to let moisturizer sink in first though, or for your face to be dry after bathing. I don't use this under my eyes because it looks too severe. I usually buy almay because it's hypoallergenic. I also have the mascara and the liner, but I don't use foundation. I try to keep makeup minimal because I think it might be healthier for my skin. Don't be afraid to experiment, since almay has different color schemes for each eye color. :) Also, to the reviewer below who recommended this for "under 30" women...oh please! Any and every age looks good with eyeliner. And everyone ages differently. I have cared for my skin forever. It shows. Treat your skin right and you stay glowy. So anyone interested in liners, disregard your supposed age and go with what works! And remember to give your new liner a few tries; there tends to be a learning curve, which has nada to do with how many years you've been on the planet. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was the 1st liquid eyeliner i ever used (my gateway eyeliner lol) And it's not a horrible eyeliner. I'll start with the pros- I LOVE that its opaque, very dark without having to layer it on. But i don't like how it smudges a bit, and the thing i don't like at all is the applicator; It's quite thick, and hard to use for thin lines. Also, i HATE how the applicator loses its shape over time. Because of that, I'll be trying other liners, but i do think this is a nice liner for beginners, good for practice.

on 10/20/2013 11:56:00 AM

Let me start by saying that I have used this eyeliner for a while. It wasn't until recently & after seeing pictures of myself that I couldn't understand what I didn't like about my eyes. I realized that this stuff is just way too thick for me. Blackens my eyes way too much. I try very hard to apply a thin line on my upper lid and it just always turns out way too thick. The good thing about this liner is that it does have pretty nice staying power and minimal smudging. Not going to repurchase anymore though. Going to try and find a thin liner.

on 10/19/2013 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The eyeliner itself is fine - it gives good, thick coverage and lasts well. What doesn't work for me is the felt-tip applicator. I find that the applicator pulls at my skin and makes it difficult to draw a straight, even line like I can with a brush. This is probably to do with my age: my eyelids aren't visibly aged, but the skin there is a bit less firm than it used to be. I'd recommend this product to younger women, but if you're over 30, I'd give it a miss and stick to eyeliners with a brush.

on 8/25/2013 10:05:00 PM

This is the best liquid liner I have ever used and is great for beginners. I have been doing the winged-liner recently and this product is perfect. It does not flake, it lasts for hours, and the wand makes the application easy to use. I paid only $6.42 for it at Walmart, which is a steal for such an excellent quality eyeliner.

on 7/30/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this once and it was horrible. Chunky, smudgy. Might as well put it on with a stick the lines were so thick and messy. I think the package broke too. And dried fast. Blows.