September 22, 2014 | 1856 users online

Moisturizers - Neal's Yard - Frankincense Nourishing Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Eva5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I know that many, many people love this cream and I know why. It does have a lot going for it. It does smooth, plump and moisturise really nicely. I love everything about it myself. I think the packaging is nice, I love the consistency and adore the furniture polish smell- honestly! The price is fine too for a moisturiser which works and is full of pleasant ingredients. The reason I can't use it is because it completely blocks my pores. I tried it in summer and it was too heavy- most moisturisers are for me. So I used it on my neck just to use it up. I had an idea that maybe my skin would react better to this in winter so tried it again. For three days or so it was fine, then it hit with a vengence and all my previous hard work of scrupulous skincare was all undone. This is Zits in a jar to me unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by queenoftheirish

I've only started to use this, but I can't commend it highly enough. My dry patches that I have struggled so hard with just disappeared literally overnight. I cannot get over this, I am absolutely delighted. Also some fine lines have also really noticably diminished. So far I adore it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 5:38:00 AM More reviews by gymfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't rave enough about this cream. This is an excellent product and great for winter use. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I use this cream only at nightime as I have oily skin and I find that it is too rich for daytime use. But this is definitely my HG product. It smells gorgeous on top. My only complaint is NY keep increasing their prices!! Grrrr!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 11:02:00 AM More reviews by yuyufff

I have to write something about this product, because it is so good. I don't really have any problem with my skin, but I can tell as I am getting closer to 30, my skin doesn't recover itself as well as before anymore. And I never use that many different kinds of creams, but none of them stood out ever. This one is the only one which I can tell it is working. I have small pore, but this cream makes it even smaller and gradually I can tell my skin tone is more even, and the cream itself is very moist but not oily at all. I believe I will keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 2:02:00 PM More reviews by MAloveCY

i like the blue bottle of NYR, it looks so nice...
I bought it last winter...OH,MY GOd ..i love it especially in winter,
cause it make my skin more and more better even one day my manageer ask me "Do you make up today???"...oh my,...really just only use it...then after one month then you will understand what is different....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Allaboutmeleigh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Neal's Yard is coming to America! Direct Sales Co. only. We begin business on 9/14/09. Become a consultant now and you'll be a Founding Consultant.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by delphine19

I don't think I've posted to this site before but I rely on it religiously - and until now have never had the urge to post. I live in the US and I'm at the end of my one and only jar of this amazing cream. I'm one of those over-40 ladies who has "tried everything" in the realm of anti-aging/moisturizing/firming creams - but this one beats them all. I especially like the neck-firming miracle it effortlessly provides. Well, my one jar has lasted nearly a year and when I purchased it before, I found it available online from a shop in the UK and I paid about $22 (USD), including shipping. Now that I'm desperate to repurchase, I'm not finding many options in the US, and not only has the price appeared to have tripled, but I'm having a hard time finding it, period. Where are you guys who've so favorably reviewed this product purchasing it?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 3:40:00 AM More reviews by mayaHP

I have used up one jar in winter and now working on my second jar. The cream looks thick but it doesn't make your look oily at all. Warm a small amount in hand so it becomes softer and apply to skin. Actually it seems like any amount would absorb in that I usually tend to apply much more than needed. And it didn't break me out (my skin can be really easy to break out)!! It has even repaired the redness and scars on my face left from the awful break out the previous summer. I really love this product. The price is lovely, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by azi79

really good moisture ever. you can damp your makeup, really!!
it absorbs very well and my skin feels really smooth and soft.
will purchase it again and again.
unfortunately the price increased recently....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by style4style

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have bought this moisturiser for almost 15 years (I am 46). I have tried others but I keep coming back to this simply because it works. One jar lasts for ages as it is quite rich. Very reasonably priced considering how good it is. I have been complimented on my skin and it is all credit to this fantastic cream. I mix it with a lighter tinted moisturiser in the summer as it is too heavy for warmer weather but otherwise my one essential buy.