October 20, 2014 | 2053 users online

Moisturizers - Lumene - Blue Sensitive - Tender Drops Soothing Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 6:19:00 PM More reviews by mommadukes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was diagnosed with excema about 1 yr ago. Before that I used top of the line products at all times. However, I found with this condition the more active ingredient in the product the more likely to irritate my skin. I tried every brand out there and finally came upon Lumene at CVS. Not only does this product work so well for me (no irritation and calms redness) the price is very cheap. I put this on my face constantly. I use it whenever I feel the itch or redness starting, but I also wear it before putting on any makeup. This is definetly my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2007 9:13:00 PM More reviews by ungdrom18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have acne + dry flakey skin from acne creams. This is the only cream for sensitive skin, that acctually takes away the intense dryness. Usually most sensitive skin creams are waaaay to gentle to have any effect. During the day I use Tender Drops day cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2006 2:49:00 PM More reviews by venezia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My skin is dry and sensitive, and during cold winter months my skin takes a beating, between cold temperatures outdoors and dry heated air indoors. I am always on the lookout for a mild moisturizer that won't irritate or further stress-out my skin. Lumene Blue Sensitive Tender Drops Soothing Night Cream fits the bill! Applied in the daytime (under a good sunblock), Tender Drops Cream moisturizes and adds an extra layer of protection from the cold, and doesn't interfere with makeup. At night, Tender Drops Cream is very soothing, and when I wake in the morning my skin feels soft and looks nicely hydrated. I like that I can buy this in my local CVS (approx> $10 per jar), and there are often sales or coupons which knock the price down even more. The product is almost unscented, and a little thicker than most moisturizing creams, but it isn't heavy or sticky, making it very comfortable to wear. I agree with an previous review that it would be nice if this product were offered in a tube instead of a jar (especially useful if traveling), but I like the jar because then I can use every last bit of Cream. I will definitely re-purchase this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2006 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Anaterma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i liked while using long ago. it was a period for me with serious skin problems, i had irritation on everything - and that was a cream that i used for some months 'cause i just couldn't use anything else. it wasn't perfect but ok. after some time....i'm not sure but maybe my skin got used to it and i had to seek for something else.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 4:24:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm a big fan of the Tender Drops Soothing Moisture Cream and decided to try this Night Cream -version also. It has been very pleasant for my skin during these colder winter months. It's very gentle and moisturizing enough for my combo skin. My only grief is about the packaging, I hate the glass jar! Although it looks luxurious, it would be so much more convenient in a nice-looking tube.