July 30, 2014 | 1118 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - In Control Curious

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by dfisico

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my second favourite Brittney Spears scent, after Fantasy.
The smell is more vanilla musky (vs her other fruity scents). The only downfall is that it doesn't seem to last very long on my skin, or even my clothes for that matter... but the price is right so I would buy again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

One of my favorite parfumes ever. It has such a sweet but not too in-your-face smell. It really smells kind of luxurious (at least to me). The staying power is not that great, even worse than Britney's Fantasy fragrance.I am not a fan of the packaging either, the matte black bottle just doesn't go well with the scent (if that even makes sense). Will most definitely repurchase if I manage to find it anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Yum! I love smelling edible. It reminds me of Britney's 'Fantasy' perfume with that chocolate-like opening but 'In Control' has a much creamier smell - a bit like creme brulee? It's very sweet like the majority of Britney's perfumes, but 'In Control' has a longer vanilla/musky dry-down and last's slightly better than 'Fantasy' does. It's a bit hard to find in stores though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by michelleeex3

The packaging is beautiful, the scent is very sexual and warm, and it lasts pretty long. This is my favorite perfume of all time, even though it is a bit pricey. Britney Spears makes really good perfumes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Toxic7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love the smell of this perfume, and it does last a fairly long time.
I was able to pick it up fairly cheap online too ($25.00 for 100mls!)
I would not recommend travelling with it though as mine leaked all through my bag when I packed it to go away. My clothes smelt delicious BUT the bottle was completely empty :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Mondenkind

I read in an article reviewing this scent that the original intention was to make it both "sweet and sexy" and like many readers as soon as I read this I brushed it off. Another generic vanilla based perfume on the market *yawn*. But when a friend of mine recently purchased her other scent "Fantasy" I immediately fell in love - however the cupcake base in it made it a bit too sweet and gave me a headache. So after hearing that Control was a bit less sticky sweet I decided to go out on a limb and buy a bottle.

Words can not describe how perfectly this scent captures what it set out to create or how much I've fallen in love with it. The vanilla base mixes incredibly well with the tonka and creme brulee giving it a very candy like smell that when the dry down phase is over gives a sickly sweet perfume a very naughty kick indeed. Don't be fooled by passing this off as another cheap foody scent - this is a deep, rich gourmet set of sweets we're talking about here - *very* rich and *very* dark. For the price this is one of thee best perfumes on the market and I'm happy to announce I'll be making it my signature scent from now on.

More mature than fantasy, more elegant that Midnight - love at first smell has never been so solidly guaranteed before in a bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by phyllistaylor

This is a fantastic perfume. The packaging is stunning and even if I designed my own bottle it would look like this one! The scent is beautiful and I love it! It's limited edition so it's very hard to find anywhere but if you find it I recommend trying it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think I may have found my perfect vanilla fragrance. Not overly sweet or foody/gourmande. With some light florals along with the vanilla - I believe orchids - and very soft spices (almost undetectable). Very nice subtle vanilla drydown. Great scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my sex perfume!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by jonjon951

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In Control is INcredible. I absolutely love it!! Its 100x better then the original Curious. Its totally different from it. Its not a floral fragrance like Curious. Its sweet. It smells like sweet sugary caramel creme brulee. Its so addictive!!! Im so disappointed its been long discontinued. They seriously need to bring it back. They should get rid of the original Curious and replace it w/ In Control. So sorry if you've never tried it. You really missed out on something so great. I wish I had boughten 20 bottles to last me forever. If you've been curious about it, do buy it if you ever see!!! Trust me! You'll LOVE it just as much as I do. Its heaven. I'm gonna put some on right now!!! : )

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No