November 23, 2014 | 1979 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 glide-on in Electric

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really impressed with these eyeliners! Okay, it did not stay put, it faded somewhat, but at least I dont look like a raccoon! huge plus! Expensive, so I doubt I'll be buying colors I dont use very often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty eyeliner. I like to use this to make my eyeshadow pop. I also like to use this as a base for Grafitti eyeshadow as it creates the most beautiful effect I have ever seen. It turns into a bright turquoise-green. You should try it out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Alright, first I must admit: I am not a fan of blues. As a color in general and especially as eye makeup. I have the mini version of this that came with the jackpot set- otherwise I never would have purchased it. However, I figured eh, why not, and gave it a shot. Wow! It's such a bright, vibrant blue! I kind of like it. Not a color I'd wear a lot, but a nice one to have around in case you just feel kind of uninspired makeup-wise. Use this as a liner and see what you can build around it that will look good. Like a makeup challenge, heh. Or you can use it as a base all over the lid for some kind of vibrant blue eye look. It is very creamy and blendable. Only real downside is my complaint about all 24/7 liners: they are no good for making a thin line. Though if you are using this colors you probably aren't worried about being "natural" anyway :).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a beautiful colour, and it also stays for a long time. The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because it runs out so fast (it's so soft, and needs constant sharpening), and because it's so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by brittanyleah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! I got the mini size in the UD jackpot set and it's so pretty :) it really does bring out my brown eyes. I love all the 24/7 eyeliners because they are so creamy and just glide right on. Anyways, the color electric is a bright vivid blue that stands out on it's own. I usually just wear the on my upper lash line and it looks beautiful. If you're looking for a bright blue eyeliner than you should probably go check this one out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by linnyt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This was my first crazy coloured eyeliner and I have to say, I ABSOLUTELY love it! I've always been a black eyeliner kinda girl because I like fuss-free makeup, but lately I've been a whole lot into colours and this is one great colour and eyeliner that everyone MUST-HAVE!

Pros:

1. Creamy, glides on easily and is pretty pigmented. No tugging and it doesn't hurt at all.
2. The most awesome part is it's staying power. I started out wearing it on my bottom lashline and it doesn't smudge AT ALL, and it doesn't fade even after a full day of wearing it! And then I tried it as a liner and it did not smudge nor fade at all! Doesn't even require any touch up.. The weather over here in Singapore can get crazily hot and you'd find your makeup melting at a fast rate, but this liner did not budge at all. Amazing! It's my HG liner! I'm gonna get a few more different colours.
3. The colour is soooooo pretty! You can wear this on your bottom lashline with a black/brown liner just to make your eyes pop. Or even on top of your liner just for that little extra somethin' somethin' ;)
4. I have been using it for about a couple of months and I haven't sharpened it a lot. This is a really good investment for the long run.

Con:
1. The only bad thing could be the price? It's selling at 32SGD over here in Singapore, which is about 22USD.

Tip: You gotta let your foundation set on your eyes first before applying this eyeliner on it. I didn't let my foundation set and when I tried to draw this on, it was tugging on my eyes a little and it wouldn't go on. But I gave the foundation time to set and it drew on beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by melrose22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So, when Urban Decay called their 24/7 eyeliner ďthe best eye pencil ever, ever, everĒ they were totally on to something. They werenít kidding when they said this stuff would not budge, I often use it to draw on wings, and when they dry I can run my finger across them and they donít smudge even one bit. This stuff is great if you donít have time to keep fixing your makeup throughout the day, you can feel confident that whatever you put on in the morning will remain there all day, any day. Now lets talk about color. I must say that the electric (bright aquamarine) eye pencil is definitely one of my favorites. Itís a really bright blue with little flecks of silver glitter throughout, its really sparkly and fun and if youíre into that kind of color Iíd definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by amandalsl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyeliner I've ever purchased! It gives me that bright pop of color that enhances my brown eyes and doesn't look harsh against my PPP skin. The best thing about it is its lasting power - there is minimal smudging, even by the end of the day. I have extremely watery eyes and I've been on the hunt for a HG eyeliner for ages because a lot of the so-called waterproof eyeliners do not last on my waterline. This is highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by luxuria111

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Urban Decay 24-7 liners are the best eyeliners on the market. The color is always creamy and glides on, unlike many other liners on the market.
The hint of metallic adds sparkle without being overbearing.
I wish I had one of every color in this line of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by elliegrace

BEAUTIFUL!
perfect for summer. the colour is just WOW. the consistency is great, doesn't smear.. love it. urban decay 24/7 eye liners are THE BEST.