April 25, 2014 | 1129 users online

Highlighters - Bare Escentuals - Bare Radiance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous! I am having a rough day - literally got zero sleep last night, and I mean *none.* Anyway,, just now, at almost 4 pm, I decided to put something, anything, on my face to lift my spirits a bit. I put on some Stila TM in Medium, then dusted Smashbox Soft Lights in Lens over that (OMG! Another great find!!!). Decided to then try out my new Bare Radiance (purchased on eBay last week, solely based on the reviews here - never saw it before IRL), and I LOVE it! Such a soft pinkish nude, but not garish at all. "Nude" just sums it up beautifully. A stunning, natural look. Thanks, goils, and Happy New Year!!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2007 7:34:00 PM More reviews by 0471

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Of all the radiances,bare radiance is my favorite,it comes out looking

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ldinfante

i love how this bronzer doesn't give me a deep color on my face. it gives it a nice subtle looking tan. not too dark not too light. it is my favorite of the all over face colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by lovemedina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This gives me that fresh dewy look. The only complaint that I would have (and this is for all BE products) is that the sifter allows too much powder to collect in the top of the pot so if you are not careful it can get messy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2007 8:09:00 PM More reviews by sactonina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an absolutely gorgeous nude color with a slight pink sheen and I DO NOT DO nudes, usually. Both the All Over Face Color powder reviewed here and the matching lipgloss are just the right shade of nude for my very fair complexion. Nudes usually wash me out completely and make me look sickly. Not this shade---it is a real find! I can wear this (layered a bit densely) as a very natural blush or sweep over the eyes. But I usually put it on first in my T zone and then add a pop of bright color to my cheek apples. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2007 2:02:00 AM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this. I use this as a blush, mainly - also sometimes, I will use it as a wash color for my eyes or to highlight temples, nose and chin - but mostly as a blush. It's a very pretty, natural color on me - a lightly sparkly, subtle shimmery pink to pinkish brown but neutral - not muddy and not too pink either. Extremely natural looking on me, makes me look healthy and sunkissed. I think you get a lot of this product for the money and you don't have to use that much either. This is probably the only BE radiance I might repurchase if I ever run out of it, I really love the color, but after discovering Alima blushes and their shimmer blushes to replace BE radiances, EM blushes, and Fyrinnae, I doubt I will repurchase any BE blushes. You just get so much more for your money from etailers. Edited: 8/08: This is still my favorite Radiance from BE and the first one I bought in full size. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2007 7:49:00 PM More reviews by MollyGoLightly

I absolutley LOVE Bare Radiance & think it's the easiest, most natural looking bronzer I've ever used. Other powdered bronzer seems to look orange and blotchy on my skin, but even a half-hearted dusting while I'm driving (at a red light, of course!) just makes my face glow. I'm a fair-medium & BE warmth is too orange for me, but Bare Radiance is perfect in the summertime.

Also, when I'm in between summer (just starting to get tan in the spring, or fading in the fall), I mix a little bit of the light foundation with a teensy bit of Glee blush, and a teensy bit of Warmth & blend well before applying - and then lightly dust Bare Radiance all over.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2007 10:45:00 AM More reviews by NassauBride07

I gave this 3 lippies b/c it's a good product, just too light for my light to medium, olive toned skin. It really didn't show up much at all and it certainly didn't achieve the effect that I was going for. Good product, just too light for me. I'll be swapping this away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 3:25:00 AM More reviews by cup_cakes

Wow I really like this! Surprisingly the nude-y sheen didn't look dirty/muddy on the skin. It gives a very soft-focus, softly-lit glow to the face. I use this on the cheekbones, brow bones and lightly onver sides of forehead and chin. Gives a natural looking sheen that's not too obvious.

A great colour that will work for a variety of cheek colours. I've used this with soft focus glee, and soft focus warmth. Even on no make-up days/weekends, a light dusting of this would give added dimension to the face and avoid it looking flat and dull.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I wanted desperately to like this - I generally love "bare" or "nude" items. But this made my face look dirty. Maybe it's because I'm not into bronzers at all. Looks pretty in the pot, just not a shade to be on my face. UPDATE: I figured out that I was using way too much of this to ever be able to like this. I still think it can easily look muddy, but if I'm really careful, I can pull this off. Bumping up!