Looked great until 3 hrs. later when I had mascara flakes all over my under eye area. Would definitely not recommend.
This is my all-time favorite mascara. I like this even better than DiorShow - which is saying ALOT!!! It's the blackest black and doesn't smudge or run until I'm ready to remove it. But it comes off easily with just a little dab of remover. (I use Argan or Apricot oil) It makes my lashes so dark and lush it almost looks like I'm wearing falsies! And it makes a smoky eye really *pop*. Granted, it's not the cheapest mascara on the market. But sometimes you really do get what you pay for and this is one of those times. Big Fatty Mascara is absolutely everything you could want in a waterproof black mascara. I also love the brush which is the perfect length - not too short and not so long that it's a hassle to apply. And the brush is super fat, giving you amazing coverage with just a few swipes.
This product does not add volume and barely lengthens. Too clumpy for me. Not worth the buy... Tons of cheaper ones that work wayyyyy better than this.
Me/ What I'm looking for/ How I use the product:
I have light coloured lashes that are both sparse and not particularly long. I am more interested in volume than length (however both is a huge bonus), and when it comes to application I INVEST in that sh*t. I do not expect wonders from one or two coats, rather I like to build and sculpt my lashes, so I need a product that can do this without weighing down my lashes or crumbling to f*ck - crumbling is a big deal when you like to BUILD.
This product is good for the following reasons:
1. Super black pigment; 2. Leaves lashes soft;. 3. Can build good volume and pretty good length; 4. surprisingly manageable brush; 5. Does not crumble; 6. Holds a curl; 7. Can be re-worked; 8. The tube lasts ages.
This product loses ratings for these reasons:
1. Owned by L'Oreal who test on animals* and sell/manufacture in China - eff that! That's a big deal to me and I take off 1 ratings for that sh*t right there, BOOM; 2. Transfers quite a bit onto my brow bone, but here's my story: I have deep-set eyes and pretty oily/hot skin, so that might not be an issue for some; 3. Looks a bit less 'wow' by the end of the day, but if you are heading out, you can build that sh*t back up!
*My beef with this is that Urban Decay were once upon a time a big vegan love brand, so basically they sold out... but their mythology lives on and um... I bought into it without doing my research. If these guys were still independent and animal friendly, this would be my go to mascara and 4.5 lipstick rated.
I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. If I'm very careful when applying I can get wonderful thick, long lashes. However it is easy to clump your lashes while using and once that happens you have to wash it off and restart. This is a fairly runny mascara that takes a while to dry but once it does it lasts all day.
WORST MASCARA EVER!
It would be better to use drugstore! This mascara is awful for these reasons:
1. The formula is super runny, from the tube to application. It comes off the wand with way too much, making it impossible for an even application.
2. Because the formula is runny, it takes forever to dry on lashes and when it does, it is both really thick and chunky, while still running. It simply doesn't last.
3. There is nothing "Fat" about this. I have thin lashes (hence looking for a thickening mascara), and it makes my lashes look even thinner because of the uneven application. My lashes clump up in wet, gooey paint.
What an absolute waste of money. I'll stick with my Dior or even better, Hourglass.
I LOVE this😍. I initially wanted this from sephora but the lay convinces me to take the benefit they're real mascara. I hated it it was too stingy for me and added zero volume. I went back and exchanged it and I'm so glad I did ❤
This is my go to mascara.... But they must have revamped the look though because the one I use looks nothing like the photo on here. I usually get it from sephora. The brush is great at preventing clumps and my lashes always look long. I love it
I bought this ages ago and completely forgot that I had it.That's because I bought it because it sounded promising and it turned out to be totally overhyped.
I have short, straight Asian eyelashes so I always look for something that will give me volume, length and hold my curls all day.
This mascara doesn't hold my curls, it smudges easily and it clumps like crazy so I end up with spider legs as eyelashes.
Overall I don't have much to say about this product other than I wouldn't buy it again.
This is my favorite mascara-even compared to Benefit's They're Real, Maybelline Falsies, Diorshow and Lancome HypnoseI-- but I understand why people give it a low rating. Pros: the blackest black I have ever seen, lengthening and thickening. Cons: takes a while to dry, can transfer to my brow bone (partly because it makes my lashes so long that they touch my brow bone) and very difficult to remove. Since starting to wear this mascara I have been told on 4 separate occasions by total strangers "you have beautiful eyes and eyelashes," one older woman even asked what mascara I use, and 2 people have asked if I'm wearing false eyelashes. This mascara really truly gives you long thick lush glossy lashes. I recommend wiggling the wand quite a bit at the base of your lashes and then swiping through with 2 coats-- no need to even redip the wand.