April 18, 2014 | 1724 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by tashadenise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. It gives me length but it skimps on the volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by eyesarahclops

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lengthens my short lashes and doesn't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I received a deluxe sample size of this mascara a couple months ago (and it's still going!) with my Sephora order and I fell head over heels in love with this product, so much so that I actually bought the full size. The brush is unique, especially to someone who is accustomed to drugstore mascaras like myself; it goes from thickest at the bottom to thinnest at the tip of the wand. The comb is small enough to catch all your lashes but also provides great volume. I have had no problems with clumping. It provides everything a good mascara should provide; length, volume, can hold a curl fairly well, and no clumping. This is a fantastic product for anyone looking for a high-end mascara or just getting into Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have really long lashes and this mascara gives me the fluttery butterfly look. Since my lashes are so long the tops of my lashes leave mascara marks on the top of my eyelids but it's okay with me I just gently wipe it off with my fingers or a q-tip. I have bought this mascara over and over and will continue to have a tube in my makeup arsenal for ever and ever Amen.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by cicitong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would like to comment on this lovely mascara because it deserves lovely reviews. Definicils is exactly that, it defines your lashes making my lashes thick and voluminous. I have long but stupid lashes that can't be curled, it sort of makes it curled, but you have to know how to use it without a curler to make it happen. I'm Asian and am blessed to have long lashes and this mascara makes me more blessed because it make my eyes bigger and my lashes thick. My mom bought a bunch of Lancome products and I tried this one maybe near the end this summer, it hasn't dried up and I love it, it's by far the best and I recommend this to you! -CT

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lengthened my lashes nicely but didn't give me anywhere near the volume I would prefer. The feel was great but if it doesn't give you volume, what's the point!!?!

Will not be buying again. I can think of so many better products out there for same price

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by DrGMart

This mascara is pretty darn awesome. I have short and stubby straight lashes, and this formula is a bit wet. Although it usually would not be a good thing because my lashes already droop downward, they don't weigh them down too much. On top of that, the length I get with this stuff is amazing. Volume provided is not super intense, but it looks very natural and not spidery and thick at all! I've had it for about a month, and cannot stop using it. I'm not typically inclined to spend that much on a mascara, it hasn't dried out on me yet (but who knows how much longer) and the only reason I have it because I got it from a friend, who got it as a gift with purchase...if you don't mind the price, it is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Jnheartsxo

I love this mascara!! It's the best one I've used so far. Although it smudges a bit after a long day. It's not spidery and very natural looking. The mascara separates my lashes and lengthens them to a great extent. I wish the packaging was more "fancy".

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by HunnyBear12234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only have the sample size but it is nice. If you only use 1 or 2 coats it would probably give a more natural look, but I layer it on a lot. It separates nicely, lengthens and curls...I have never had my lashes look so curled with any other mascara which is a plus! It did not do much for volume for me and made the lashes a little stiff. I don't mind that but I know others do. I would repurchase in the full size if it were not for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It makes my lashes look long and defined and NATURAL!! I have it in black and it is very black. I love the look of the packaging and the brush. It won't clump on me and it coats my lashes completely in one swipe. I think it's beautiful. Even better than Theyre Real by Benefit in my opinion. A lot better. A little pricey, but worth it.