MAC Lipglass in Oyster Girl

4.2

The colour looked a tad different on the website, especially swatches I had seen online, so I was a bit disappointed with how purple it really is. The metallic look to it is actually quite nice and mixed with a lipstick or another colour lipgloss, it is wearable. I won't be buying it again but I will make good use of it now I have got it. I love all MAC packaging anyway, so it makes no difference to it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Tthis product is a pink with goldish pearly iridisecnts. It has the vanilla scent that all MAC lip products have. This is a pretty shade over a pink or nude lip color. The only downside to this product is that it tends to be quite sticky. It gets annoying throughout the day when hair is getting stuck on your lips.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love this color. It's the perfect shiney glassy baby pink to wear over pale pink and nude lipstick. It has a nice vanilla taste and isn't sticky. It has a nice smooth and comfy texture. It's the best lipgloss.

last long lip glosss that is not too sticky and works great over a nude or bright baby pink,..would defintely re buy...sometimes I use nars turkish delight but if I need more shimmer i use oyster girl...its worth the $15 bucks...oh also goes great with dollhouse pink by wet and wild.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is stunning! I don't however wear it on its own as it looks a bit boring and a tad frosty I pair this over saint germane and OMG wow sexy as hell! that glossy pearly light pink really adds character and brings saint germane out truly awesome combo IMO love this glass!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this lipglass by MAC. This is an excellent gloss if you like to play up your eyes, making them dark and dramatic, as the color is subtle yet shiny. This way, your lips aren't competing with your eyes. The color is slightly milky/light, with a hint of pink. This is my go-to gloss, as I feel like they make my small lips look a bit bigger! I definitely recommend this!

This is really light. Not that its a bad thing but sometimes its a little too light for me. Still i love the color and i could weear this with everything.

I love love love this lipgloss a beautifull pinky pearl i wear it every day and somtime I put it over hue lipstick. This and feeling dreamy lipgloss are my HG lipglosses. oh and i also like that there a doe foot applicator

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is another lipglass I've been buying since middle school (I'm now 22) and love it just as much. I always get so many compliments on it since it really is such an unique shade. I pair it with almost anything and love the pinky iridescent glow it gives any color.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

nice...not my favorite but pretty over cremecup. a bit more frosty than i would wear for everyday.

Recommended for Medium Skin