October 1, 2014 | 1885 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Oyster Girl

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by syjimenez

last long lip glosss that is not too sticky and works great over a nude or bright baby pink,..would defintely re buy...sometimes I use nars turkish delight but if I need more shimmer i use oyster girl...its worth the $15 bucks...oh also goes great with dollhouse pink by wet and wild.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is stunning! I don't however wear it on its own as it looks a bit boring and a tad frosty I pair this over saint germane and OMG wow sexy as hell! that glossy pearly light pink really adds character and brings saint germane out truly awesome combo IMO love this glass!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by emsparago

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this lipglass by MAC. This is an excellent gloss if you like to play up your eyes, making them dark and dramatic, as the color is subtle yet shiny. This way, your lips aren't competing with your eyes. The color is slightly milky/light, with a hint of pink. This is my go-to gloss, as I feel like they make my small lips look a bit bigger! I definitely recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

This is really light. Not that its a bad thing but sometimes its a little too light for me. Still i love the color and i could weear this with everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by bbluvsmac

I love love love this lipgloss a beautifull pinky pearl i wear it every day and somtime I put it over hue lipstick. This and feeling dreamy lipgloss are my HG lipglosses. oh and i also like that there a doe foot applicator

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

This is another lipglass I've been buying since middle school (I'm now 22) and love it just as much. I always get so many compliments on it since it really is such an unique shade. I pair it with almost anything and love the pinky iridescent glow it gives any color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by sarahharb

nice...not my favorite but pretty over cremecup. a bit more frosty than i would wear for everyday.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Very pretty pale pink colour. I have to be careful not to apply too much however as it can end up looking a little too pale/milky, but otherwise its a nice gloss for a nude pinkish lip hue on my NC30 skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Zabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a light-coloured pigmented lipgloss, to neutralize my usually very red lips. When I sampled it at the Mac counter, it was pretty horrific. The girl gave me a brush to sample it with and not a wand (which it actually comes with). I think the brush deposited way too much product because it was a nasty white milky mess on my lips, but it was very pigmented so I took a chance with it.
I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I love it. Its become my go-to gloss for everyday wear. I've noticed though that I HAVE to put balm on my lips first to prep them. If I dont, the gloss doesnt deposit evenly and gets a little clumpy and gross.
It IS a very sticky gloss (again, the balm does help this out). But I think that that is why it lasts for a long time. So I am ok with it.
Ultimately, I will keep searching for a highly pigmented soft pink gloss that isnt sticky and lasts. But that may never be found :) Im open to suggestions friends!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by louloubarbie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This looks gross on me. It's milky and looks strange. I read a comment that another reviewer made (she said it looked like semen on her lips) and I couldn't agree with her more! Not a cute look ladies.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No