April 18, 2014 | 1053 users online

Moisturizers - Nature's Gate - Oh What a Night

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by simi531

So I tried this about a year ago and didnt love it. Looking back I think the discounted jar I had gotten went bad. Smelled weird (not natural smelling weird, but "off"). Anyway, picked this up again at marshalls and this time checked the smell and to see if it was sealed well. It smelled like I would expect - natural, but good. Not perfumey at all. I LOVE THIS CREAM! FYI: My chin is a mess most of the time. Trying to get rid of cystic acne scars with retinols, aha, microdermabrasion, etc. leaves my skin red and raw on any given day. This completely tones down the redness and moisturizes it soooo well! I use it during the day and night. It will probably be too moisturizing during the summer for daytime use, but for right now this winter this is all i am using and it is wonderful. AND...it has not broken me out - miracle.
UPDATE: 10-12 LOVE THIS STUFF It is calming, moisturizing and just all around wonderful. Whenever my skin gets stressed i can count on this cream to calm it right down! GREAT !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Amie83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ok so Im a bad, bad girl with very very sensitive (and even pre-rosacea stage, I am beginning to realise) who can't keep her hands off fancy retinol products - and guess what every time instead of looking 10 years younger and erasing my forehead wrinkles I end up with red, scratchy patches and red cystic pimples on cheeks and jawline -- arrrhgh!
I've had this jar in my cosmetic cabinet for a few weeks, thinking it's too heavy for summer but yesterday decided to give the retinol a break and just use this instead.
Woke up with luminous skin, no new breakouts and existing pimples/scarves visible 'calmer'. Now that's a miracle! Will keep on using this and retire the angry retinol (perhaps use on back of hands instead). And now I've learned my lesson..

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by lychee28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I found this randomly at TJ Maxx and thought I would give it a try...LOVED IT! I try not to put it on every night (I like giving my skin a rest every now and then) but the nights that I do put it on, I wake up with the smoothest skin.

During the winter and spring my nose seems to dry out very fast (the side and the tip of my nose). The first time I tried this cream, I put a bit more on that area and woke up nice and smooth!
My skin feels tight, corrected, even, smooth all throughout the day. It's amazing stuff! This is seriously a God send!!! As an Asian-American woman, we take skin care to the extreme and this product is something that I will use for LIFE!

I have been getting more and more compliments on my skin since using this product!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love it! absorbs super fast, soo creamy and my skin doesnt feel oily in the morning! Very moisturizing and the texture is amazing! The smell is good but i think it has too much perfume in the product. There isnt a lot in a little pretty pot.. it only lasted me about 1.5 month :/
but i will definitely repurchase! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by countess88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have combination skin that is very oily in the t-zone and extremely dry in other areas to the point of flakiness. I bought this moisturiser hoping it would deliver but it didn't. It absorbed quickly into my skin but didn't do a very good job of hydrating it overnight. I think there may have been a small improvement in overall skin tone but I could not continue to use this as my skin was starting to flake in some areas. It's probably better for people with oily/normal skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by pepper1025

Not bad, but a little on the thick side. I have oily skin so creme moisturizers are not my favorite but i decided to try this anyway due to the rave reviews on this site. The first week was amazing! My skin was bright and super supple in the morning, but as i went further and further into the jar, the results started to diminish. Probably won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by kelka

This is truly a wonderful night cream! I have a very oily t-zone with large pores, but this moisturizer feels extremely light and decadent on my skin. It doesn't make my skin oily at all, it makes it feel supple and youthful. Best moisturizer I've ever used. I will buy this product as long as it's available!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by russelar

I read the reviews on this product and decided to buy it. I'm not super impressed nor super disappointed. I've only been using it for a few days. I think it's good for keeping the skin moisturized, but not greasy. I don't see where it's improving any fine lines though. The smell isn't great, but it isn't bad either.Overall I'll finish using the product, but I don't think I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by ThaiShorty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first night cream that I've actually stuck with. I have oily/combination skin and it doesn't feel greasy or heavy on my face, just soft. In the morning my skin feels moisturized and smooth- not greasy at all. The only downside is that I get that song stuck in my head every time I use it but I think it's worth it =)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

I have been dying to try this for years and finally bought it after I saw this at Marshall's for less than five dollars. It doesn't have the best scent, but the consistency is smooth and I can see it instantly working. My face seemed more even toned and soft in texture. The box comes with a small spatula so that you don't have to dip your fingers in the glass pot. It contains walnut extract that is good for exfoliating and clearing the skin. This feels decadent and is a great treatment for those with oily, congested skin or for those fighting early aging signs. I apply at night and wake up to skin that glows and that is hard to accomplish with my sort of skin. It hasn't broken me out or caused any irritation which I was worried about. I look forward to trying the other skincare products in the line and I highly recommend this.