September 18, 2014 | 1373 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 8:26:00 AM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this gloss/lipstick and also own Baby Lips which I also like. It is just the right amount of subtle color and doesn't feel nearly as sticky to me as other glosses do. It can also be worn over lipstick to add shine and applied without a mirror. Don't like the clicky applicator (and don't buy Stila for that same reason) but for a dollar I can put up with it.

I own tons of lipstick but am finding that I rarely wear it anymore and have gone towards a more natural look. This is perfect for me and cheap. I'll buy more, no doubt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This gives a sheer wash of color. This dosent really remind me of pink lemonade its a mix of purple and pink coloring with gold shimmer. Very pretty would be suitable to wear over lipsticks for added shine. I've never tried a liquid lipstick but this totally reminds me of a gloss. Still for 1$ you can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by kyleeinwonderland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. soooooo great and only a dollar! it is so very comparible to cliniques long last glosswear [my all time favorite] except there is less in the elf one and the packaging and brusshes are different. so worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by ggmarsfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color was okay, although the gloss was too thick and sticky for my taste. My only big problem with this one was the packaging. To get the gloss out, you have to twist the bottom knob until the color comes out through the top. In my case, that never happened. The top flew off and fell a couple of feet away, while the rest of the gloss proceeded to goop and make a mess. Needless to say, I had to throw it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by coolnerd666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The color is nice and natural looking, and it has a subtle shine to it. It smells really good and I think this shade could work for many people. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Aethernaut

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I bought this product I hoped it was going to be subtle, but I didn't expect it to be invisible! This colour does not show up at all on my lips - as a clear gloss the product delivers, but that is not what I thought I was buying.

Despite my disappointment I have to give it it's due. The texture is good and refreshingly non-sticky, it goes on nicely, has a lovely smell and a subtle inoffensive taste. It doesn't stay on particularly well but I have to admit I never expect glosses to be very long lasting and in some ways reapplying is part of the fun. If I'd bought it as a clear gloss, I'd be over the moon. But there is zero pigment in this stuff, and it is most certainly not a lipstick, as has been pointed out by other reviewers before me.

So far I've had no problems with the packaging - that could be more because I hardly bother with using the stuff, but so far no leaks or falling apart in my bag. It does seem to be an awful lot of plastic for an incredibly stingy amount of gloss though - if I loved this stuff I doubt it would last me a month.

If you want a perfectly pleasant clear, non sticky gloss, I'd recommend. I feel mean for only awarding two lipsticks seeing as this is a reasonably good product, but E.L.F are selling it as something it is not. If you want something with a bit of colour to it, look elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by nosethrill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice gloss, not very sticky. I couldn't decide between Pink Lemonade and Baby Lips, so ordered them both (one benefit of them being so cheap!). Pink Lemonade looks a lot darker in the tube than BL - it looks quite a shocking pink, actually. But these glosses are pretty sheer and it's much more mellow actually on the lips. It's a bit darker on lips than Baby Lips, and has more shimmer, although not too much. Baby lips is almost a clear gloss in that it has no shimmer that I could see and won't change your own lip colour much. If you prefer a slightly more visible, pretty pink, rather than a nude pink, I recommend Pink Lemonade.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Amsi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Though the product looks bright pink in the tube, you can barely see it on my pigmented lips. I feel like it's more of a liquid gloss than a liquid lipstick. I have to dispense a lot of it out just to cover my lips in a thin layer, and it runs out quickly.
...
Overall, the packaging is cute and fun, though you have to be careful not to click out too much of it. If you're looking for a good deal on a simple gloss, then buy this. It costs less than a pack of gum. If you're looking for high color impact, then save your dollar bills and buy something better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love these little lip glosses - you can't beat the price, and there is something fun about the clicky pen applicator. This color is a sheer cool pink with a hint of frost. I wear it over pale pink lip pencil and it's "MLBB." The color of these glosses doesn't last long, but the gloss itself (the moisturizing factor) does. These are great glosses for throwing in your purse or beach bag because you won't mind if you lose one. EDIT: I bumped this up to a 4 after using it for a while b/c it is more long-lasting that I thought and also moisturizing. It wears off slowly and protects your lips rather than drying, unlike many glosses.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by qtrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I saw this, I thought it looked good, it doesn't taste bad but it's not good either.
It leaks horribly after a day you buy it!!
The color is actually really good, not sticky or anything but I wouldn't buy it again.