December 19, 2014 | 832 users online

Blush - New York Color - Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I am so impressed with this blush! I was worried it may come off to orange or bronze but it really gives u a beautiful natural pink cheek. The price is right $4.99 at Walmart you get a ton of product so will last a very long time. Only complaint is I'd perfer a snap off lid if that makes sence and make sure you don't drop it they do break easily. If your looking for a baby doll pink this isn't the pink for you but if you want a natural pink flush its great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by bananasx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This gives the most prettiest pink natural glow when it's on your cheeks! No shimmer, pigmented enough to not give you the "clown" look, the lid is easy to take off, and your getting quite a bit of product. I got it for $4.99 at Walmart, and I'm glad I did! It suits most pale-beige skin tones, but if your darker I reccomended the more hot pinky shade it comes in. BUY THIS!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I rated "yes" to buy this product again even though the packaging is horrible. The lid is not secure at all and I would NEVER put this in my handbag and I don't think I would travel with it either.

This is a pretty pinky mosaic blush. It's not very cool toned but I can wear it on my cool toned skin. You swirl your brush around it pick up all the different colors. It is matte which I love. It's so hard to find a blush (ANY) blush that is not loaded with glitter and sparkle.

This blush is not super pigmented which is fine with me. I have rosacea so my cheeks are already reddish. I just need to sweep on a little color after my foundation to give myself a healthy glow.

New York Color is a great brand for those who want quality makeup but can't or refuse to pay for high priced brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this product, especially how cheap it is! So afforable. The only downside for me, is that it just isn't dark enough. It takes a little bit to build up the colour. Other than that, I am quite pleased with it and I would purchase again. The colour is great once you get it built up enough! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by arianell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I find this to be a very, very impressive blush for the price - it's finely-milled, it has a tiny bit of shimmer without coming off as sparkly when applied to the cheeks, and -- best of all -- it's the closest blush I've found to the ACTUAL color my (NC20) skin turns when I flush! It's just a super wearable, natural color of pink. Perfect for a demure everyday look. Definitely a product that I'd consider repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a sheer pink that can work for warm skin tones as well. It is probably not for you if you are looking for something very pigmented but it is great for a touch of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by mayral456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this product and I love it! Really pigmented and has a matte finish. No sparkles in it and I liked that! Such a great price and color! I love this more than my milani baked blush!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by redheadfrommaine

For me, this product is below average. It's very affordable, but the product is just not for me. And when I swatched it on my finger, it looked pigmented, but when I put it on my face, there is no color. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by dahliakatz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I keep coming back to this. It's oil free, it's a smashing colour, light and flattering but buildable into a very intense brightness if you want. Wears all day, flattering on pretty much anyone, I love the heck out of it. Also, it is seeming to last forever! I've had it for a couple years and I haven't even broken through the palette.

Not to mention that the packaging is great, and easy lift-off lid that never falls off and is easy to put back on without struggling for fit. Boy did they get this one right. I think I'll buy the bronzer too (for contouring, as a reviewer suggested!).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by CamR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great warmish pink blush. It is not very pigmented when you try and swatch it with your finger, but on the cheeks the colour really shows nicely. I will repurchase.