October 20, 2014 | 1463 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Body Splash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by delectante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think Amber Romance is my favorite from among the VS Fantasies. As other reviewers have said, it is a warm, rich vanilla type smell—Vanilla Lace with more personality. I can distinguish the black cherry and crème anglais very well, and I am surprised how appealing the combination is. The mist lasts and lasts when sprayed on my hair and clothes. I love waking up to the scent of Amber Romance on my pillow. Since it is a relatively simple vanilla aroma, I find that it layers well with a variety of other fragrances. My favorite combination is Amber Romance and Dream Angels Divine, but I have also layered it with Versace Versense for a citrus oriental sort of scent. It is great, and I think I shall buy bottles upon bottles of it in the future because it is good on its own or with others. Plus I think you could wear it all year round, though it is better for the winter and fall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never learned to appreciate this scent until now. With fruity scents dominating what seems to be every fragrance brand, after awhile, it became too overwhelming and everything seems to smell like everything else... if only just a little. Amber Romance stands out from the pack because although there is a hint of cherries to sweeten and soften, the amber and vanilla wraps you in a sophistication that doesn't cross into the cloying. Heady without being heavy, a scent that strikes a delicate balance of sweet and sexy. This unusual scent among the lineup has stood the test of time and remains to be one of the top sellers for a reason. It's a classic and happy to add this to my collection. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by kerowynk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful, warm scent! I have the body wash, body lotion, and the body splash and I like to layer them because on their own none of them are particularly long-lasting. The scent is simply amazing. I can smell vanilla and sandalwood and just a little fruitiness. It smells so warm and natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by ana001

This is quite simply the best smelling VS splash of all time. Let me just say, I don't wear this is a perfume so to speak (hello I'm not in high school anymore) I spray this in my hair when it's still wet and it smells AMAZING until I shower again. People are always asking me what kind of shampoo i use.....as if the scent of shampoo would last that long or smell that good!! Victoria's Secret I've noticed in the last few years has gone from an upscale establishment with sexy perfume and lingerie to a store for teens and preteens with their cheesy lingerie and cotton candy smelling perfume. That's why I can't stand most of their body splashes as they are all sickeningly sweet, except this one. Will continue to buy it forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I liked this scent way more than I thought I would! Reading the reviews on here, I was worried about how this would smell, because I was reading that this smelled "old ladyish" or whatever. This doesn't smell old ladyish to me at all! It's a nice warm scent with a hint of cherries (to me it smells like a berry, but not cherries) and it's just lovely in general. I would not wear this in the summer though.

My sister even loves this and she's so picky when it comes to body sprays! I 100% recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been working on the same bottle for more than 3 yrs and it has not gone rancid or faded. Initially I used this product everyday, but quickly tired of it. The scent is heavy and warm, but it doesn't linger for long and requires lots of reapplication throughout the day. It's also such a unique smell that it is difficult to layer with perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is my new favourite for colder months. It's a lovely cozy and warm oriental scent that isn't cloying to me (probably because the body mist version isn't too strong). It's a simple scent that smells of vanilla, sandalwood and a bit of cherry. Not too sweet like some of the other scents I've tried from VS and comfortable to wear. I like spraying my room with this too. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is probably the most long lasting scent out of the three or four VS body splashes that I have. It's a sweet warm scent that is perfect for any time of the year. It's a quite harsh scent. Something about it reminds me of Britney Spears's Midnight fantasy, I think it's because they both have black cherry among the ''ingredients''. It's a very sexy and seductive scent but I don't think it's very suited for young girls. I quite like the bottle and I should give it credit because it survived five plane trips in my suitcase...not bad for a 6 dollar fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by LHL1109

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my favorite scent from VS.. perfect for winter or a low key day.. its really warm and not too overpowering.. and it's cheap compared to other perfumes/body sprays I've come across

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by nayoka34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was the first Victoria's Secret scent I loved when I went to the states some years back. I stocked up on quite a few bottles of it.
I used it till I kinda got tired of it. 6years down the line I discovered it again and I'm loving it, I love it as a winter scent. It's just a lovely warm scent.