April 20, 2014 | 1495 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Pansori

SSSMMUUUDDDGGGEEEE. Although the color is very pretty (I got it in a glittery black) it smudged BAD. I had raccoon eyes within a couple of hours. This ended my streak of fortune of picking out good, nonsmudgey eyeliners.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by krn1004012

it's really cheap and does it's job for it's price

i have it in white and use it for my lower eye and it does smudge
but it's okay

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Sour

I have this in blue. I use it every once in a while. Its good quality for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2008 10:02:00 AM More reviews by plumfizz

Good enough... doesn't snag, soft enough to draw a line. I like it in black.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2008 7:33:00 PM More reviews by N123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have these in alot of colors. Black, Brown, and Grey. All of them are really good, and cheap, and they last me a while. Worth every penny, because I feel ridiculous spending 20$ on an eyeliner thats basically the same as this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2008 10:14:00 PM More reviews by naturallyboredthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really, really like this eyeliner. I bought it in a gorgeous blue color a few months ago but don't use it very often. Everytime I wear it, though, I receive many compliments on the color and how it brings out my bright blue eyes. The only thing I don't like about this eyeliner is that it smears easily on my eyelid, so I'm constantly fixing it when I do wear it. Because of this, it's better to wear it just for night time occasions.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2008 3:15:00 PM More reviews by dixiehellcat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just discovered Sephora & love everything I've tried so far except this. :-( The point breaks off easily and it barely lasts a couple of hours before smudging and turning into raccoon eyes. Maybe they make another liner that lasts longer. Right now this is the only Sephora product I've been disappointed in though.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2008 9:14:00 PM More reviews by honestliar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definitely very cheap for $5 CDN, but didn't last at all. It looks great in the morning when I put it on, but by 10am at work, it's smudged and flaking. Went on well on my lower lids, but hard to put on my upper lids. Went on rather unevenly sometimes. Also very hard to sharpen.

I've switched to Prestige's automatic eyeliner (also cheap!) which so far, is pretty good. Goes on much better and doesn't need sharpening.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by maykay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the colors that the eyeliners come in. It sharpens easily and it glides on easily. but the only thing i didn't like at all is that it smudges easily especially when its humid outside or if its wet outside. Overall its a good prodect =]

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by smoooch

i got this because, well it was cheap and i was low on eyeliner.
but its horrible! it doesnt go on smooth, and it doesnt sharpen well at all! i even bought the sophora brand sharpener to see if it would help, but nothing!