October 24, 2014 | 1188 users online

Eye Shadow - Shiseido - Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by poesha

At the age of 40 I finally started wearing eyeshadow because of this stuff and now I can't quit you Shiseido. Super oily lids always made me look at eyeshadow longingly but as soon as I went near the stuff these giant, oily, creases on my lids made me look like a failed drag queen. The Hydro-Powder stays on my lids without creasing! Woo hoo! Stays on even in warm weather! In super hot conditions it will crease but what eyeshadow doesn't. The price prevents me from having more than 2 colors but I've learned to live with that. The colors are sheer, this is not for making super dramatic multi colored lids but they are very pretty and I've even had compliments on my eyeshadow which I never did before.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOOOOVE these and have it in about 4 shades. No idea why it took me so many years to try these as honstly I was in a blackhole thinkin nothing could compare to Mac Paintpots lol. I still use my mac for liners and shadow bases but honestly these are better than MAC and creamier with more color choice. They actually last and can work as shadow or add a great dimension as a base ( I still use my UDPP Eden underneath), either way super rich color. THe only thing I don't love is they are $24 a pop as opposed to Mac but hey better quality more money and I don't mind paying it! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by wildcats72

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Expensive...no problem with the packaging..as it comes in a little glass jar ( unless your afraid of bacteria)..

I didn't find anything special about this at all ? I have the yellow one ( I forget the actual name) Didn't stand out on me, or make my eyes pop..I don't get what all the hype is.

won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Nastassja79

I use the Glistening Sand. As someone else mentioned, it is extremely versatile! I use it under my eye brows as a high lighter, and in the inside corner of my eyes and it looks beautiful.

I also use it as a highlighter on my cheeks. It is, hands down, the best eye shadow I own.

It lasts all day long. It doesn't crease, and more importantly, it does not rub off. I hate powdery eye shadow because it always ends up all over the place. Not with this one.

It's expensive but worth it, when you consider how much money you waste every year on useless, boring eye shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great. I have the one in a purple colour and it's amazing. I love how pigmented it is and how it really lasts all day. It stays much better than Mac cream eye shadows. I'd definitely buy again. I only wish the packaging was a little more convenient like NARS eye shadows, but it isn't particularly cumbersome. I wish these shadows came in more colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2009 9:14:00 AM More reviews by makeuplover2009

Great product. A little pricey but well deserve. I have used this for quite sometime now and they are good products. Give you the shine and not crease. Very easy to use. Sorry does not know what to write but if you can, try it and if you don't like it, Shiseido will take it back. Hopefully, you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 3:50:00 PM More reviews by isolde72879

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with many of the posts on here. I have terrible problems with creasing and this is really the first shadow that does not crease...even after 10 hours of wear with 4 of those hours under stage lights. The green and blue colors really detracted from my attempted-to-be-hidden under eye circles. I only wish they made this formula in darker colors (black or navy).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2009 3:02:00 AM More reviews by dixie60

I just tried this product for the first time and I am shocked to see how many people like it. I guess I need to learn to work with it because all that shimmer was a little off putting to me. more than likely mine will be swapped away. I have both the goldlights and whitelights

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by YourCoff1nOrM1ne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have most of these now... amazing... a cream shadow that DOES NOT CREASE! ive never found anything like it!

I do prefer powders to creams, but you can easily blend these with other hydro powder shadows AND normal powders!

I use #2 - whitelights EVERY day under my eyeshadow, ads a tiny bit of shimmer, but works as an AMAZING base. no bad creasing and stays put all day!

tiny bit goes along way too, ive had my little tub of it for over a year now id say and ive still just less than half less? and i have a whole one as back up waiting to be used!!

couldnt live without this product now.

Wish they had more colours!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by mugglemichelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

i HAVE THE H10 COLOUR - ITS THE AQUA SHIMMER ONE AND i LOVE IT. i HAVE HAD MY EYE ON IT FOR YEARS AND FINALLY GOT IT WITH MY SHOPPERS OPTIMUM POINTS A COUPLE WEKS AGO AND i LOVE IT. i HAVE VERY OILY EYELIDS AND HAVE A HELL OF A TIME KEEPING PRODUCT FROM RUNNING ALL OVER MY EYES. EVEN WATERPROOF LINERS GET ALL OVER MAY FACE AFTER AN HOUR OR SO. bUT THIS LASTS ALL DAY AND DOESN'T CREASE OR SMUGDE OR RUN AT ALL. i WARE IT ALONE OR WITH MAC NATURAL PIGMENT UNDERNEATH - i WANT TO GET THE WHITE SPARKLE ONE TO USE AS A BASE AND TO BLEND THE 2 TOGETHER. i DONT USE THE APPLICATOR IT CAME WITH I USE THE MAKE UP FOREVER NYLON BRUSH IN N5 ( I THINK) YOU COULD ALSO USE YOUR FINGERS..
THIS IS MY NEW HG EYESHADOW - LOVE LOVE LOVE. iT WAS PRICY BUT I GOT IT FREE WITH POINTS SO IT WASN'T TOO PAINFUL