MAC Powersurge Eye Kohl

4.6

on 12/1/2012 4:12:00 PM

I use this on my waterline.
Great for making your eyes look smuldering, more defined without being obvious which is good for daytime.
Makes my eye colour pop a lot more.
I don't like the metallic sheen so much but for my waterline it's perfect when I am looking for a bit of extra definition and more "bedroom" looking eyes without having to use something as obvious as black.

on 10/20/2012 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Really subtle way to bring out your eyes. Eyeliner on my lower lashline can look really odd, but this is the only one I can generously apply and not think about. If you get frustrated with how eyeliner can look on you, I highly suggest this

on 10/16/2012 1:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This might be one of my favorite products. A close tie with Handforged for my favorite eye liner. Just makes my blue eyes pop wide open. Not quite as subtle as Handforged, but great for both upper and lower lash line. Smooth and creamy, just like the other Powerpoint liners. Beautiful color. Love love love! Pairs well with other brown liners, such as Lord It Up.

on 10/6/2012 8:22:00 PM

My favorite eyeliner! It gives me the most subtle sexy eyes! I wear it smudged all over my eyelid. It takes one minute and I am out the door! I adore it and will keep repurchasing as I wear it almost daily. You can dress it up and add eyeshadow over it for night time or keep it classy/proffessional for day time. I have gotten many compliments. For reference I'm NC30 and have dark brown eyes.

on 7/2/2012 11:40:00 PM

This is great for providing subtle definition on the waterline as well as on the top lashline. It is a bronzey-greenish color that looks amazing against my blue grey eyes. The shimmer travels a little under my eye which is not great, but it isn't too bad. Lasts decent considering how creamy it is. It doesn't tug at all, and is my perfect everyday liner!

***if anyone is looking for a dupe, Maybelline's Bad to the Bronze Color Tattoo is extremely similar. It wears much longer than this liner, so if you want a shadow color similar to this or a longer-wearing formula, check this out!***

on 5/29/2012 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this eye kohl! I ordered it online and was expecting a more subtle brown color so I was pretty surprised when it ended up being a light gold, but I ended up loving the effect it had on my eyes. I've gotten tons of compliments on it, especially mixed with certain eyeshadows (applying this with MAC's Cranberry looks gorgeous!). It gives your eyes this beautiful soft glowing look and it made my blue eyes pop. Will definitely be re-purchasing.

on 5/16/2012 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This e/l is so good that I've been on a hunt for this color in e/s form for the past 3 yrs. The color is so perfect for my brown eyes. The gold/kahki/olive color brings out gold flecks in my brown eyes that I didn't even know existed!! The texture is ok..it tends to pull on me a little bit so I have to warm it up on my hand. There are so many ways to wear this color, but my favorite is along the lower lashline. It enhances any eye look I do!! it just gives me that added WOW factor. I love love love pairing it with tempting or humid. I don't like this on my upper lashline or my waterline just because I prefer black, but on my lower lashline it is perfect. I wear this almost everyday. Must-have!!

on 3/23/2012 5:52:00 AM

simply the best for fair, mature skin. Use under eyes and is very pretty with brown eyes. On my 4th pencil. Mac pencils are the only ones that I am not allergic to. This is subtle and natural looking without looking harsh

Love this eyeliner! Being very fair, black eyeliner is just too harsh for daytime (and even nightime really). This medium, golden brown eyeliner is flattering and natural looking. It brings out my eyes, but you notice my eyes not my eyeliner. I love it on the waterline and under my eye. It stays put all day. I bought one for my Mom too, as black is also harsh on maturer women as well. This is a must have for anyone with lighter skin tones.

on 12/8/2011 4:21:00 PM

This kohl pencil is a beautiful olive-gold colour. I use it often on my waterline. It adds nice subtle definition to my eyes without closing them off and making them look smaller. It's kind of deceptive looking because it seems like a much darker brown before you swatch it. If you're looking for a dark brown pencil for your waterline this isn't it, try Costa Riche or Teddy kohl instead.