Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women

3.9

on 1/4/2014 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Mmmm, Armani Code. So nice! It smells like a shadow to me or a low hum -- soft, sexy, mysterious, subtle, and it kind of sneaks up on you. It lightly wafts past your nose now and then -- and you go mmmm! Personality of an exotic cat -- a panther or leopard -- a slow stealthy smoky quiet scent -- seductive and beautiful. Has Lauren Bacall eyes.

Here are the notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes: African orange blossom, Italian bitter orange
Heart Notes: Jasmine sambac, Tunesian orange blossom absolute, Ginger
Base Notes: Honey, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Lovely in cold winter, and I'm wearing it now. It's a noir perfume -- a honeyed musky dark vanilla -- soft and subtle, with kind of a dusty quality. I've had Code in my collection since it came out, and I'll always keep a bottle onhand.

on 12/23/2013 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This has been my signature fragrance for a long time. I actually first smelled this on a friend of mines mother and I was obsessed. The sillage was amazing and I could smell it on her everytime she moved around. It was gorgeous. I then decided I'd pick it up. When I did I was a little nervous to try it as I was worried it wouldn't smell good on me. BUT it did. I've gotten tons of compliments wearing this and although I now wear Hypnotic Poison by Dior, this is still a favourite and ties with Dior. It's a well blended citrusy, sexy fragrance and as I wrote in my HP review, they are nothing alike in smell, they only thing they share is that they're both very sexy. This scent isn't something I see someone in middle school wearing as it is very mature and not a gourmand "teeny bopper" scent as my mom likes the call them. This is a very sexy put together frangrance. The bottle is gorgeous. I honestly love this frangrance and will go back to it.

on 11/29/2013 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got the rollerball for 20 dollars at Ulta. First of all, it's 20 dollars for .34 fl oz which is a pretty good deal. The packaging isn't something to go crazy about, but it's nice. The scent however...it smells so amazing! This scent is very warm, great for the winter time. I can really smell the vanilla but it's not so over powering as other products. Very sensual/sexy and stays on forever. It's something that reminds me of cold winter nights, drinking tea and watching old films. I love it!

on 11/4/2013 10:06:00 PM

Love love love both Diamonds and Code by Armani-they are both soft oriental,creamy,warm ,sensuous and intoxicating scents. They carry timeless elegance and subtle beauty. Both scents wrap you up in a tender night feel aura . Armani perfumes are simply in a league on their own,I can really compare them to any other fragrances on the market. Would re-purchase both in a heartbeat.

on 7/8/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One of the very few modern fragrances that has caught my attention, I think it is the old fashioned honey that hooked me. Very refreshing powdery honey floral/orange blossom fragrance. I am amazed that this smells good on me as usually citrus (other than small doses of lime, tangerine or mandarin) goes rancid against my chemistry. Lasting power is average. Very nice but nothing particularly special. If I do end up buying I would only wear as a casual/office type of fragrance.

on 1/3/2013 10:51:00 PM

For an interesting vanilla based perfume I think Cinema by YSL is better. There's something about this fragrances that I feel I smelt many times over. It's lovely but I wouldn't feel great wearing it as I feel it's a little too much. I had to wash it off pretty quickly.. I prefer a softer skin scent though so each to there own.

on 12/8/2012 12:34:00 PM

{ overview } okay - I absolutely love this perfume for it's floriental uniqueness right down to the sultry looking bottle. I've got several compliments when wearing it and my ex boyfriend really loved it. With top notes of orange flower and ginger it's the perfect scent for Autumn and Winter.

{ when to wear it } ladies, this is sex appeal in a bottle. I reccommend wearing it on dates, a ball or prom or an evening in with the partner. The scent it carries is alluring and seductive, and honest to god very sensual and womanly - not one for lunch with mum!

{ why it works } ginger is one of the top aphrodisiac scents and boosts libido and energy levels, this combined with the sweet smell of orange flower, which adds a twist to the current musky notes - creating the sweet-sexy scent.

{ value for money } i'd say it has pretty good value for money, the bottle is tall and you generally don't need to re-spritz so lasts a long time. Plus the scent is just so worth it anyway, good quality, reasonably long lasting time and, a little shallow, but a good brand too.

overall - I would definitely buy this again, love it, makes me feel daring and sexy in addition to feeling sweet and feminime.

-thelastspark

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

For once I'm happy with this purchase I'm happy I got it after almost a year. In this fragrance I really smell ginger more once it comes down it settles well I smell a light musk of light vanilla and ginger if you have not problem with ginger its good to go then it's unique mature and all age approved. I feel no artificial smell in here its all good true scents.

on 11/25/2012 3:11:00 PM

This is a very nice perfume. I sprayed it in Ulta and was not impressed, but by the time it hit dry-down I knew it was for me. It has some floral elements but also a sharp note that I really like. It reminds me very much of RL Turquoise, actually. Very versatile frag and I love it.

on 11/18/2012 8:54:00 PM

I am a niche girl who adores this scent! I found this on a layover in duty free. My entire trip has been sealed with this gorgeous fragrance. I had all kinds of niche with me~but I ended up doing something I rarely do. I wore this everyday.

Everywhere I went I smelled a bit like this scene: There's a table set with a white table cloth underneath a tree full of orange blossoms, sweet oranges pealed and opened on the table, with fresh ginger and spices sitting in bowls next to them. There is wild jasmine growing in the distance that's captured on the breeze as it gently blows by.It's warm and inviting and as you go to pick up an orange slice it is drizzled with honey that sticks to your lips and fingers. Everything is filtered through that veil of sweet golden nectar~but it never overwhelms the other scents that have come to meet with you in this special place.

I loved this for fall and I am loving it just as much in the snow.This is so versatile~and it makes a statement. Outstanding noses came together to create this beauty.....and it shows. Well done~and a new favorite.

Popular Fragrances