December 21, 2014 | 1591 users online

Bronzers - L'Oreal - HIP Vibrant Shimmer Bronzing Powder Blessed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The least orange bronzer out there! coming from a PPP, so you can be sure how anal I am about any orangeness that might show up on my Casper skin~ The packaging is adorable with the mirror and the brush~ The brush might not be great quality but it works wonderfully sculpting my cheeks~ Pure LOVEEEEE

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2007 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Chaw

For the price I thought this was a good bronzing product that gives the skin an all over natural glow.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by mrstraviesa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought into the hype and picked one up. It looked like dried bog-mud on my face even with the lightest hand.

So disappointed, as I adore the HiP line.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2007 4:12:00 PM More reviews by sally35

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently finished the Hard Candy bronzer that I have been using for years (yes, I know this isn't very hygenic). It was my HG of bronzers. I loved it. It may be the only product I have ever used down to the last molecule. I read the good reviews of this L'Oreal product & was excited to try it. I am sad to report that I don't really like it. I don't find that it actually adds much color to my face (I am blonde, with medium-fair skin tone) & it is really just too sparkly for my taste. I also find the compact hard to open. I am continuing to use this for now, but can't wait until I get to a state with Sephora (don't feel like paying for shipping) & can replace it with Hard Candy as I see they have a new SoCal Glow bronzer which I am hoping is similar to the last one I had. I wouldn't buy this L'Oreal product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2007 9:46:00 PM More reviews by superfille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed a non-muddy yet not-too-sheer that it's invisible bronzer. This did the trick beautifully. I also like Bobbi Brown for a matte look, but for something slightly shimmery, slightly more sheer and really summery, this is great :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2007 5:49:00 PM More reviews by MkChic

Love! I've tried some bronzers in the past, but they make me look too orange, but this is absolutely fab. It's truly a medium brown with gorgeous shimmer (that is not noticeable). I thought bronzers wouldn't work for my nc25-30 skin, but this disproves that claim! It works really well with my mac prism blush (my hg blush) and the quality is comparable to it. The brush that comes with it is suprisingly soft, although it is a bit small. I really recommend this bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2007 6:12:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome, awesome bronzer. It does remind me a bit of Nars Laguna, though I cannot really say because I've only tried Laguna once at a Sephora store. In comparison, I think Blessed is 1-2 shades lighter than Laguna. I'm a NC25-30, and this is very pretty on my skin. The best way I can describe this is a pure, medium brown with golden shimmer. Also, the shimmer isn't garish...so it still gives you that glow without looking fake. Another thing that impressed me is that the brush is actually useful. It's small, but I like how it's contoured and fits inside the compact. The compact also has a mirror inside. So not only is this a great product, but the packaging is superb. I got this at Walmart for about $11. It was still worth it, as compared to Nars Laguna which is $28. I think this is HG status; I'll update on it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Peri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love using bronzer, but I find most tend to look muddy, orange or too pink of my skin. I picked this up on a whim, liking the color through the sealed-up packaging (not that you really can tell that way!). I'm very impressed - it's light, with no dreadful undertones and it has a bit of shimmer. It is the only bronzer I've consistently repurchased. In the summer, I'll go for one a bit darker, as I tan easily but during the non-tan months, this is a lovely product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Some reviewers called this a highlighter, but depending on how dark you are, the bronzers can be used as highlighters. This is a very soft bronzer and if you are dark, it may not be even visible on your skin. Having said that, my skin is light and this looks very natural on me. I have a lot of yellow undertone and this compliments my gold undertone. I use this with a little bit of blush and it looks fantastic, exactly as if I got a sun tan. Hopefully, Loreal is not going to take this away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2006 3:28:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The powder is finely milled and the shimmer is enough to lend a warm glow---not gliterry or showy. It's worth the price at $12.99 at CVS and it's a lot of product. The light caramel color matches my skin perfectly.