MAC Satin Lipstick in Twig

4.1

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Glyceryl Triacetyl Hydroxystearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vanillin, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

i don't know if i would buy this again. it feels uncomfortable on the lips and not as creamy as I expected. i have fair skin and it looks okay in pictures and in real life but it's really hard to put on and just need to get used to it, i don't know if i would buy this again. ((the rimmel lasting finish lipliner in the shade 014- wild clover is the exact same)

It's so hard for me to find a nude that I love because I have fair skin (nw15) and very pigmented lips. Pastels and light nudes look absolutely horrendous on me. This lipstick is perfect! It's a dusty earth tone rosey color that is right on trend this fall. It's not bright but still stands out and is a great professional color for the office as well. Highly recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite ever lipstick from mac. The shade and formula are fantastic, super long wearing!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

MY FAVORITE MAC LIPSTICK EVER. Love live looove this shade. It goes so beautifully with my skintone (NC40), and its a perfect everyday colour. When I don't know what to wear I just put this on, and it completes any makeup look. I would recommend this color to anyone lighter than me and slightly darker, but darker than that it might wash you out. It a great shade and finish (satin finishes are my favorite). If your close to my skintone, TRUST ME, you will LOVE this colour on you!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This mac satin lipstick 💄 is so beautifully packaged and inviting. It goes on smooth and makes your lips pop and look luscious and so kissable . You will love how the color define the lips in away that will make people say wow look at those lips. I would definitely buy this product again . If you want beautiful colored lips that will make your man shiver to kiss this products for you.

I love this lipstick, it is very creamy and look amazing. I do however find it a little bit drying, I am not sure if its because its Winter here in Australia or my lips are just being strange the past few days but yeah........It doesn't have an amazing all day staying power but that's ok because it re-applies flawlessly.

The colour is beautiful and I am in love with it. It has moved up into my favourite lipstick draw.

To be honest I completely adore this product, whenever I want a natural go to color I choose this, I love it!! I love that it's a matte and lasts more than most lipsticks, but after all it's not a lip liner. And for its price Id say it's a little over priced compared to other lip sticks but hey, its Mac after all and it's worth it also compared to other Mac lipsticks.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My go to lipstick. In first place I actually wanted Faux, but that colour didn't work out for me because it looked like I smeared concealer on my lips. The MUA came with this opion and I fell in love with it. Now it's in my make up bag everyday along with MAC's Kinda Sexy (matte).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I wish this was more matte because it would have been perfect. Im nc30 and It just looked like greasey granny lips on me. The colour is a little too dirty brown, I tried applying soar under it which helped its case slightly.

This is my go-to lipstick! I fell in love with the color the moment I put it on. It gives young girls a sense of maturity and older women a youthful look. Kind of looks like Kylie Jenner's lipsticks. It stays for a long time, and will not wear out that much even through eating unless you wipe it off with tissue. The only downside is that it dries out your lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin