C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.6

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my HG lip gloss of all time! As soon as I applied it to my lips I have never stopped buying it. It leaves my lips moisturized and shiny. It's never too sticky and I can apply on as much I want without that glossy caked up feeling. My boyfriend loves the taste of it and it drives him crazy to kiss me without complaining of a slimey feeling. I will continue to buy this product and the price doesn't bother me.

ok so when I saw these at bath and body works I was very intrigued. I purchased it as well as two other lip glosses in a 3 for $10 deal. Once I got home and tried it i was IN LOVE. I am not a lip product person. In fact i HATE buying lip products as I feel it is a waste of money and I get so many around the holidays in value sets I can fill a whole drawer at the end of the season. When I tried this though right after when they went on sale I bought 8 for 15 dollars which is an amazing deal considering they are usually 7.50 each. The minty feel isn't just a taste the Mentha/menthol or whatever you want to call it just fills your sinuses with the minty vapour which I love. It helps a lot when I have a cold i just run this over my lips and helps my sinuses. It is great, not too sticky, good not over done but just right in the shine department, and the mentha is amazing. I definatley reccomend trying the ither mentha shines out I know they go on sale too. Last week at BBW i got four 2x ultra mentha, I cant remember all of the names it was I believe vanillamentha cinnamentha spearamentha and the regular mentha for 2.50 in a kit I was soo excited to see the deal. Definately try it out :-)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm on my second tube already and I think that this product is an amazing thing to have around. It soothes my lips and really freshens up my breath a bit. Will repurchas for sure!

I truly love this stuff. It's a tad thick, but smoothes well over the lips. It's super, super shiny and it's very moisturizing. This stuff has actually gotten me compliments on how amazing my lips look, and questions as to what gloss I was wearing. It smells good, and no, it does not actually freshen the breath, but the mint scent it strong, so it may seem that way. Plus, the mint is so very refreshing as you breathe it in. I'd recommend this for sure. I haven't used it in some time, mainly due to not getting the BBW SAS to stock up.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Omg I wish this was sold in uk stores! My brothers ex brought me this fom when she was in Florida and I have to say this is the best gloss out there! It's so shiny, not sticky and the minty fresh taste/smell is lovely! I use it sparingly tho as I don't think I'll ever get another

This is the most amazing lip gloss known to man!
And believe me, I've tried them all.

I LOVE ALL CO BIGELOW'S LIP PRODUCTS!! They all have a pleasant yet strong minty aroma, but the cooling sensation it provides when applied is out of this world!! It promises fresh breath, which isn't true. It just makes you smell like you have fresh breath because of the strong scent. The taste is great and I really like the shine and colors and shimmer of the vast array of varietes.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Love this stuff!! I first got this in a swap and fell in *love* with the shine. The applicator is awesome - you don't have to get any goop on your finger - and they tingly feel is amazing. Gloss is slick, minimally sticky and lasts for at least 2 hours at a time. The ultra-mentha is awesome, and the tinted mentha shines and the gold-glitter ginger mentha are also pretty great. Would recommend to anyone.

love the minty-ness, the shine and the feeling on ur lips thick but not to sticky :)

I'll start off by saying I have extremely dry lips, and I cannot wear lipsticks or many lip glosses because of it. I tend to stick to Vaseline, blistex medex, and vitamin e lip balm from TBS. Anything else just makes my dry lips look terrible, peel, flake and leaves me with a total mess.
However, I love anything with menthol in it, so I HAD to try this when one of my friends came back with it from a trip to the US. I LOVE it. It's not the most moisturizing thing I've used, but it doesn't have any negative affects, so that's a bonus. It smells and tastes AMAZING, it's very shiny which is a good change from my boring lip balms. After using this once I was hooked. It's hard to get this here in Canada, so my American cousin and I swap products every now and then! I've tried the ultra mentha, mentha, spearmint, cinnamint, the lip tints, and the lip exfoliator, and I love them all!
I only gave this a 4 because it's not as moisturizing as I need, but in all other areas it is amazing.
I'm not sure of the price, because as I said my cousin swaps with me.
Definitely love these lip balms, and wish there was a Bath and Body works closer so I could try more of their products!

Recommended for Medium Skin