April 24, 2014 | 1329 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by briscotti1687

I LOVE ALL CO BIGELOW'S LIP PRODUCTS!! They all have a pleasant yet strong minty aroma, but the cooling sensation it provides when applied is out of this world!! It promises fresh breath, which isn't true. It just makes you smell like you have fresh breath because of the strong scent. The taste is great and I really like the shine and colors and shimmer of the vast array of varietes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by vaigai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff!! I first got this in a swap and fell in *love* with the shine. The applicator is awesome - you don't have to get any goop on your finger - and they tingly feel is amazing. Gloss is slick, minimally sticky and lasts for at least 2 hours at a time. The ultra-mentha is awesome, and the tinted mentha shines and the gold-glitter ginger mentha are also pretty great. Would recommend to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by cadia143

love the minty-ness, the shine and the feeling on ur lips thick but not to sticky :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by lashesandlace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'll start off by saying I have extremely dry lips, and I cannot wear lipsticks or many lip glosses because of it. I tend to stick to Vaseline, blistex medex, and vitamin e lip balm from TBS. Anything else just makes my dry lips look terrible, peel, flake and leaves me with a total mess.
However, I love anything with menthol in it, so I HAD to try this when one of my friends came back with it from a trip to the US. I LOVE it. It's not the most moisturizing thing I've used, but it doesn't have any negative affects, so that's a bonus. It smells and tastes AMAZING, it's very shiny which is a good change from my boring lip balms. After using this once I was hooked. It's hard to get this here in Canada, so my American cousin and I swap products every now and then! I've tried the ultra mentha, mentha, spearmint, cinnamint, the lip tints, and the lip exfoliator, and I love them all!
I only gave this a 4 because it's not as moisturizing as I need, but in all other areas it is amazing.
I'm not sure of the price, because as I said my cousin swaps with me.
Definitely love these lip balms, and wish there was a Bath and Body works closer so I could try more of their products!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by NurseKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this stuff. I have been using it for a few years now and always have a tube of one of the C O Bigelow lippies in my pocket. So refreshing and moisturizing. Funny that I now have all of my friends using it too. They also make tinted ones which are great too. I will never stop buying these. Regular price is $7.70 at Bath and Body Works or C.O. Bigelow, but Bath and Body Works always has them on sale buy 2 get 1 free. Also watch for the holiday and summer ones every year!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by poikilotherm

The best lip gloss in the WORLD. It's so minty and delicious :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Makeupobsession22

this product makes my breath smell so good! i put it on and after a while my friends told me my lips smelled like chocolate mint cookies! the packaging is cute and sanitary! squeezy tubes are the most sanitary lip glosses!. (: i got mine for 7.50 at bath and body works totally worth it and its amazing! it gives my lips a pleasant tingly feeling. its glossy but it wont last for long but its totally fine with me (: i just like reapplying. i have one with me all the time one in my makeup bag, one at home, everywhere! i will repurchase after i finish the majority of my glosses!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Missmilli

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am pleasantly surprised that I love this! I received this in a swap and hesitated trying it for quite awhile. I've experienced major drying of my lips from some products containing peppermint oil. I was just sure that this would have the same effect. But it didn't dry them out one bit! Quite the opposite-it felt very nice and moisturizing. The product stayed on my lips a decent amount of time and there's no disputing that the fresh minty taste is a winner in my book. Great little lipgloss and I would definitely purchase another when this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by senoritasatan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

AMAZING. But extremely minty so if you don't like that or are sensitive to fragrance and stuff this might be a miss for you. It tastes so good, haha. Very glossy but it does what it says.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

Staying power is horrible, dries out my lips, and i hate the tube. I like the root beer flavored one but i have not been able to find it again. I dislike all the other flavors... Will not repurchase.