NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 10/20/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

A very nice "goes with just about everything" shade on my tan skin. It does have shimmer, but its pretty subtle.

on 9/20/2013 5:42:00 PM

I bought this from a recommendation on YouTube from pinksofoxy. I didn't totally love the color in the pan but it looked so good on her tan skin I thought I would give it a shot. I'm a nc15 in winter and an nc20ish in the summer. I absolutely love this blush. If you're looking for a blush that won't make it look like you're wearing blush like a clown, this is for you. The color is like a bronzer but with a pink tone. When applied it simply makes you look like you have a really healthy glow. One of the best blushes for summer/fall. For winter I am switching to Sin which I just picked up at sephora.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Madly is a warm, medium brown shade. It has some shimmer, but it doesn't translate in application. Although, it's not exactly matte, the shimmer in the blush reads more like a sheen that gives a soft, warm glow to my NC30-35 skin. It is very flattering, complimenting any look. I absolutely love it during the summer, it just goes so well with tan skin. It is very bendable and buildable and it's long lasting. Love it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my all-time holy grail blush. I love this type of blush color--my other favorite blushes are all similar: peachy/pink, with a hint of subtle tan. VERY natural looking.

what I like about this blush is that
#1 it is very soft and smooth when applied, it never looks powdery, it blends beautifully.
-#2 it looks like your skin, but better: there is shimmer in the pan but on the cheeks it doesn't appear
-#3 it lasts the longest of any of my other blushes!!

I have light-medium skin tone, with warm undertones. I am nc 25-35 depending on the season, and i wear this blush all year round. Since buying it, i have almost used it up in the past 8 months, and that says a lot because i do use it all over my face: as a blush on cheeks, and to give a subtle look instead of bronzer around my hairline and jaw.

other blushes that are similar are benefit dallas (slightly more plummy), mac warm soul (more shimmer), laura gellar mauve mocha latte (more hard texture), lorac soul (my previous all time favorite but doesn't last)

on 6/19/2013 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

THIS IS GORGEOUS..beautiful and understated! I am a big fan of Nar's Orgasm and Super Orgasm as it gives me a nice color with subtle shimmer, giving me a highlighted, lifted radiant look that is so fresh. I was wondering around the NARS counter when the sales suggested that the color madly would look great on me. I looked at the color and I saw an orange blush that looks blah. I like orange blushes, but I didn't really think about it since Madly was not as a popular product as Orgasm, or their other shades. The sales tried it on me and she was right it was simply gorgeous! I looked instantly polished, lifted and prettier without looking over the top. I have skin that is prone to redness and find that blushes with an orangey tone is really good to balance that out. The color Madly is actually a lot like Orgasm to me except madly is more orangey. It doesn't show up orange on the skin though, on my asian NC20 skin it showed up as a healthy radiant and a golden glow.

The only problem is that your skin has to be in decent condition to wear this blush as it does have fine shimmers in it. :) I HIGHLY recommend this blush, and I'm not sure why it's not as popular as the orgasm blush. Highly recommended for an all year around glow.

on 5/23/2013 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have NW35 skin and this blush really gives me a nice warmth and sheen. When I swatched it at Sephora I didn't think it would really show up or do anything for me. But it really is beautiful and gives me a natural glow. I would reccommend this to someone who wants a subtle blush look. I like it!

on 4/16/2013 8:23:00 PM

I absolutely fell in love with this product when I first saw it at Sephora. The colour gives my fair, slightly olive undertone skin the most gorgeous, sun kissed glow. It's a very natural, brown toned blush which I like as it makes me look slightly tanned. The product is pigmented and so incredibly soft to the touch. Can't say enough good things about it! :)

on 4/15/2013 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh how I love Madly. But, he doesn't love me. If your PPP cool toned like me, just say no. In order to successfully wear this you MUST have some baseline level of warmth in your complexion or else you will look sickly pallid. Like the perfect nude lipstick that may look fabulous on you but lousy on your BFF, Madly can be described as the perfect nude cheek, if there is such a thing. Madly reminds me of the lightest beachy peach pink that lines the inside of a conch shell. Just the thought of this color makes me envy all who can successfully wear this, which I cannot. I cannot attest to quality of pigment or wear time as this was removed quicker than application. So pretty, if you can pull it off.

on 4/15/2013 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

another NARS great.. soft pinky pearly but not shimmery.

I cannot see why the previous reviewer has consistently dissed my most Favorite NARS Blushes!

will buy again. definitely.

on 4/14/2013 10:30:00 AM

Perfect color bronzer+blush. This is a sheer blush, with a complex hint of pink and bronze. I use this for contouring and bronzing because the slight pink in it gives it some depth. Nars blushes last forever..I'm never without this and Nico. Two great things to have with you any skin color.

Popular Blush Products