NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: nc30, warm and yellow

Hands down, Nars is my favorite brand when it comes to high end blushes. This shade is a beautiful bronzey/pink that goes great with any eye look. There is shimmer in it but it just gives your cheeks a pretty glow.

Would I repurchase this color? Probably not, but I would love to check out the other shades. My favorite Nars blush is "Luster", which is a beautiful peachy shade.

on 2/6/2015 12:19:00 AM

GO BUY SOME AT NEIMANMARCUS.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on a wild man hunt tonight searching at high and low for my favorite blush for ALL occasions: Nars Madly. It was out at Sephora and Sephora.com, so I went off to Nordstrom, where the associate told me that NARS DECIDED TO RUIN MY LIFE AND DISCONTINUE NARS MADLY. WHY WHY WHY

If you love the look of a blush that makes you appear more tan, DEFINITELY give this blush a try at any Sephora or department store counter. They still have testers. I've only been able to find it at Neiman Marcus so I ordered two but is two enough...... hmm

on 1/25/2015 7:39:00 PM

I did a lot of research before purchasing this blush, which was extremely hard to find. (I am actually not sure that it isn't being discontinued). I thought this would be perfect for my N/NW10-15 skin--not too pink, not too orange. However, sadly, it was not. It made my face look dirty (like I had schmutz on my face). Not at all flattering.

on 1/10/2015 2:31:00 PM

Madly, a natural nude blush, has become a staple in my make-up bag. It suits every skin tone and lasts the whole day without or only minimal fading. I love it!!!

on 5/29/2014 10:46:00 PM

I love this product, Nars blushes are amazing and Madly is no exception. It's very easy to work with and blend, it has a lovely smooth texture and is hard to overdo.

Brushed lightly on the cheeks, it gives a beautiful bronzy glow (but is not too brown if that makes sense). A great blush for those who don't like blush or if you want a bit of color on your cheeks, but you want something very natural. I highly recommend this blush.

on 3/11/2014 1:25:00 PM

Tengo bastantes coloretes de Nars, y este es sin duda uno de mis favoritos. Es un color piel, entre bronceado y rosado que queda espectacularmente bien en las mejillas. Le saco muchísimo partido para cada día. Sobretodo en invierno. Lo recomiendo a todas las que sean de piel clarita o media. Es sin duda, un color muy muy especial, y que favorece muchísimo.

on 3/11/2014 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

What a gorgeous blush this is! In the pan it looks boring and hardly like a blush and more like a bronzer but when applied it transforms into a beautiful 'your skin but better' neutral/natural shade of my skin with a hint of pink. It's a very fool-proof blush that will go well with anything. If I want to add a pop of colour I simply add a more punchy colour on the apples of my cheeks. However, most of the time on it's own this blush is wonderful! The quality of this blush is superb.The texture is very smooth and silky, and glides on effortlessly without any streaking. It lasts all day on me too. I am beginning to yearn for more NARS blushes. I can't wait to buy more! For reference, I am NC15, NARS Gobi, and GA LS #3.

I love this blush. It gives you a barley there really natural glow. The color is almost in between a blush and bronzer. Super natural, and easy to couver up if you make a mistake. Also a really nice fall/ winter color.

on 11/16/2013 10:53:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This blush is gorgeous. It's the perfect natural shade for my cheeks. It's a tan, natural shade with slight pink undertones that give natural warmth and dimension to your cheeks. This blush can literally go with any look... From really bold eyes or lips to very minimal makeup. Nars blushes are some of my favorite in terms of formula and this is no exception. Is creamy and smooths over the skin flawlessly. I've found my favorite brush to use with Madly is my Real Techniques Duo Fiber Face Brush because it helps give soft, diffused color to my cheeks.

on 10/20/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

A very nice "goes with just about everything" shade on my tan skin. It does have shimmer, but its pretty subtle.

Popular Blush Products