November 24, 2014 | 1127 users online

Blush - NARS - Madly

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by jessface83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have NW35 skin and this blush really gives me a nice warmth and sheen. When I swatched it at Sephora I didn't think it would really show up or do anything for me. But it really is beautiful and gives me a natural glow. I would reccommend this to someone who wants a subtle blush look. I like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by AmberDiamond

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely fell in love with this product when I first saw it at Sephora. The colour gives my fair, slightly olive undertone skin the most gorgeous, sun kissed glow. It's a very natural, brown toned blush which I like as it makes me look slightly tanned. The product is pigmented and so incredibly soft to the touch. Can't say enough good things about it! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh how I love Madly. But, he doesn't love me. If your PPP cool toned like me, just say no. In order to successfully wear this you MUST have some baseline level of warmth in your complexion or else you will look sickly pallid. Like the perfect nude lipstick that may look fabulous on you but lousy on your BFF, Madly can be described as the perfect nude cheek, if there is such a thing. Madly reminds me of the lightest beachy peach pink that lines the inside of a conch shell. Just the thought of this color makes me envy all who can successfully wear this, which I cannot. I cannot attest to quality of pigment or wear time as this was removed quicker than application. So pretty, if you can pull it off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

another NARS great.. soft pinky pearly but not shimmery.

I cannot see why the previous reviewer has consistently dissed my most Favorite NARS Blushes!

will buy again. definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by ninanina

Perfect color bronzer+blush. This is a sheer blush, with a complex hint of pink and bronze. I use this for contouring and bronzing because the slight pink in it gives it some depth. Nars blushes last forever..I'm never without this and Nico. Two great things to have with you any skin color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a tough review for me to write. Usually when I'm on the fence about a blush it means it just doesn't work on me. I received this in a swap, and was really excited about it because I've started getting into nude/bronzey blushes. This is a rosey bronze color which reminds me of a more bronzey GA #10 and a more rosey Benefit Dallas (I own both). I also own Sue Devitt Koh Samui, which is much lighter and sheer than Madly. Madly has a sheen to it (not glitter), but the sheen is gorgeous and definitely adds to the "glow" factor that Madly gives. Now for the bad part: Unfortunately, on my NC20 skin this just does not work. Even if applied lightly it looks muddy, and like other Nars blushes it tends to fade patchily throughout the day leaving me with a patchy bronzey mess on my cheeks. I have combo skin so this may be a contributing factor. Worst of all, I have acne scarring on my cheeks which I have to cover with concealer. Madly makes my acne look 10x worse. The brick rose color combined with the shine just makes my acne stand out (and it's not even that bad!). I've had to stop wearing GA 10 because of this same reason. I also tried Madly as a bronzer, which looks ok, but I think Benefit Dallas works better as a bronzer. I'm disappointed because I've seen this look AMAZING on darker skin tones and it just didn't work on my pasty acne scarred cheeks : ( I will be keeping this though because I truly believe when I get a little tanner and when my acne scars lighten up madly will look divine. Until then, this will sit in the drawer unloved : ( I recommend trying this one on first it can be tricky.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by CheekyBo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! Def HG status for me. It actually works as a bronzer/blush on my skin which I love! Gives me a nice healthy sunkissed glow. Reminds me a little of Mac Warm Soul blush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I wanted to like this so much. Lately, I've been into nude blushes. I swatched this in a Sephora and liked it. Unfortunately, at home the next day was a different story. This just looked muddy on me. Kind of like my cheeks were dirty. I'll have to take this back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

This is a perfect peachy/rosy/bronzed nude blush. It goes with any eyelook and looks fab with rose gold highlighter (I use Elizabeth Arden Rose Illumination). For reference I'm NC20-25 half Asian.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by kattday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so in love with this blush. I use it all the time as it is so versatile: with a bold lip color or to accentuate a nude/natural look. It lasts a decent amount of time on my cheeks and the shimmer is so elegant and not overpowering.