October 30, 2014 | 1416 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by SarahGD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this cleanser. I normally use an oil cleanser but if I;m a little lazy in the evening this is a great alternative. Your skin feels really clean after, but def need to go over your face twice. And also wipe off the moisture it leaves on your skin before moisturising. I had very sensitive skin around my eyes and it did not irritate it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Justteaformethanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best cleanser ever! And I have used quite a few! I have been using this forever and then decided to change it up a bit by using a Clarins cleanser (love their moisturizer) and toner. I went back to Bioderma Crealine, as it cleanses my skin thouroughly, without drying it and doesn't cause spots. I will never be without it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by mellouise

Sadly this was a miss for me. I tried using it to remove mmu and primer at night. After about 3 days l started getting random red lumpy outbreaks. To check, l followed up with my Liz Earle toner and found lots of makeup on the cotton round. It's not a deep cleanser. I went back to my hot cloth cleanser and the lumps went away. It does feel really nice to use on the face though, and l like the packaging. I'm using it up as an eye make-up remover now. It works fine for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I swear by this wonder product. Absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by korean

this is a review for the bioderma sensitive skin the pink cap bottle. A clear, no fragrance liquid that removes makeup quickly without the use of water. One cotton pad drenched in this will be enough for makeup removal of the entire face. (then use a dry tissue for wiping.) It removes waterproof mascara as well. I use this when i'm very lazy or in a pinch and don't have my nightly cleansing oil.

works very well.

cons- hard to find, pricey if not purchased in Europe.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Doga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is truly a HG product, by every means. I have combination sensitive acne prone skin, with mild rosacea.
I love this for morning toning and refreshing, in the evening I use it as a makeup remover. The most efficient, mild and light yet powerful remover ever.
I have never had any adversive skin reaction to this, it did not dry my skin out, feels wonderfully fresh but protects the skin barrier as well.
Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Tessamariejones

HG. Love my Bioderma, I am on to at least my 4th bottle and will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have combo oily skin and I am getting to the age where I also want to take care of it the right way. Most products leave my skin too dry, or make my skin break out due to the fact its sensitive. I do not use this product only as I do wear makeup throughout the day and just do not feel that this product alone removes and cleans my skin throughly for me.

I use a washcloth and a light sensitive facial soap to remove my makeup. I then put this product on a cotton pad and put it all over my face. When the one side is done, I turn the cotton pad over and use the other side. If the cotton pad is clean, so is your skin.

Back to the product. This whole process has made my skin the best it has looked in years. My pores are clean, and smaller, my skin is hydrated and my fine lines are faded. I believe every great review written about this product and I cannot say how amazing it is and what a MUST this is for any sensitive, oily, combo skin persons such as myself.

Its worth the cost!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by geekinpink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff- it has the pink typing and disponsor lid. Last year, my combo/oil skin starting drying out with everything I used it. I break out very easily too so was struggling to find something. Eventually I found micellaire solutions and have tried a few. This is my favourite and here is the scoop: doesn't dry my skin. Does not leave my skin feeling "clean" however I don't break out and it seems to get a good 90% of my mascara off without trying to hard. I bought a 500 mL bottle in April and it has the pump on top that you just put the cotton ball on and push down which I think minimzes waste of product. This is now August and I'm just finishing it off- didn't use it twice a day, every day but pretty close. I just use the Bioderma, moisturize sometimes and DONE! Simple. Purchased at Jean Couteau, in Canada for around $25.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by tsandler

I like this micellar cleanser, its clear, fragrance free, gentle on my eyes, sometimes i just dab on a cotton ball with bioderma and go to sleep! and thats it, my face feels soft and clams any blotchiness. amazing. I haven't tried any alternatives, i have tred the sebium micellar water for olily skin, althouth my skin is oily, the sensibio is better for eye makeup removal and more gentle, The sebium is good if you need the extra cleansing for oily skin, If you like the tingiling sensation of a toner