Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 7/29/2015 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really loved this at first-- it removes makeup and sunscreen so well, and it didn't seem to cause any irritation. However, after about 2 months of using this regularly, I realized it was making my skin flake off-- basically, it gave me dermatitis. The culprit is propylene glycol, which can irritate some people. (A quick internet search confirmed this.) I happen to be someone who discovered, through trial and error, that my skin can't tolerate this ingredient. So disappointed that this didn't work for me-- I was excited to use such an effective, convenient product.

on 7/25/2015 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it!! Good for sensitive skin, removes make-up fast and smoothly, does not leave any residue.

Top product.

on 7/18/2015 4:19:00 PM

I've been using this for 4 years now and I still love it.

on 7/17/2015 8:03:00 PM

So I tried to experience if the hype is true..whoa..I'm not sold.

pros: yes, takes all of makeup off.
cons: gave me cystic acne in a matter of a week!

This cleanser never fails to give me bumps like cyst and makes my skin oily and hot afterwards.i didn't really get what the hype is all about.

on 7/16/2015 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best cleanser for my dry skin! I've used so many bottles of this that I lost count, so I would say this is HG status for me. I purchase bottles of this at a time. I clean my face gently with this solution on a cotton pad. This is non-rinse so it's up to you if you want to or not, but I usually don't. Back when my skin was dry and irritated, I found that the more contact with water, the more dry and irritated my skin became. The solution has kept my skin feeling great. This is a gentle cleanser so it doesn't work the best at removing eye makeup, but I have coconut oil for that purpose.

on 7/8/2015 2:32:00 PM

My starter micellar water. I bought it as a makeup remover, although I only wear sunscreen and BB cream. It definitely helped saving my skin when I had the worst acne. It takes 2 cotton pads to completely remove BB cream. I used only one cotton pad because I cleansed using a foam cleanser after using this water. I am now using micellar water from Marcelle, which is equally good at removing makeup. With Bioderma, my skin feels a little (only a little) tight after a few minutes without any other product (no rinsing or anything). With Marcelle, the tightness feeling is even weaker. I am now practising no foam cleanser method, and only rinse with water after micellar water, and I donít feel much different (ance control wise) from with the additional cleanser, so I guess it proves that micellar water alone is enough for basic cleansing. I will probably try another brand of micellar after Marcelle as I see most brands of micellar water have good reviews.

on 7/2/2015 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I must say this stuff did not irritate my skin in the end. Initially, after the first days of use, I did have a minor break out, but that is my skin getting used to the new product, and have been good ever since.

My skin is combination, and changes with the weather/season as well as with hormones. I also have pretty sensitive skin and do have adverse reactions to some of the best products out there.

I don't do reviews often because I tend to stick to very natural products and treatments, and don't often wear a lot of products.That being said, I wear sunscreen whenever I'm out all year round and was looking for a good cleanser to remove said product as Almond Oil/Baby Oil was just not cutting it anymore and Tea Tree Oil was way too drying.

There was no unpleasant smell, no unpleasant residue, and it removed all of the sunscreen (Shiseido Ultra Sun Protection Lotion spf 50). It also did not leave my face feeling dry, too tight, or oily. The few times I wore waterproof mascara it removed it quite well.

The price (to me) was a bit high, as I do not buy expensive beauty products. My only qualms were: I wish there was a pump (that's just me being picky), and the amount of product I need to use; but again that is relative to how much product/layers I need to remove/cleanse.

I've used this product for 6 months now, on an almost daily basis -- sometimes twice a day. I've repurchased it once and, once I've run out of what i currently have, will repurchase again.

on 6/28/2015 8:44:00 AM

My skin loves it :) can't live without it..

on 6/25/2015 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product at my local Murale but they sell this at Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall and London Drugs in Canada. I'm sure they sell them online as well. They typically go on sale frequently so when it does, I purchase them, especially if they have bundles. This product removes makeup fairly easy and does not irritate the skin at all. It is very gentle and find it good for sensitive skin, even though I know they have the green line for sensitive skin, but I think this product works just as well. I use the MUFE sensitive eyes makeup remover to initially take off my waterproof mascara prior to using this product, putting it on a cotton pad and then removing the rest of my eye makeup. It does not sting my eyes nor does it leave a greasy feeling. The product is a clear fluid that comes in the pink packaging clear bottle. They sell different sizes and they have a mini bottle for travelling which is great. The only problem is that when the mini bottle runs out, you cannot refill it as the lids are not meant to come off. They designed it in a way so that you would need to repurchase their product, rather than buying a big bottle and refilling the travel size one. I wish they would be able to make the lids better to be more environmentally friendly and economical. Other than that, I think this product works great to remove makeup. I only use it remove my eye makeup as I use a different cleanser for my face, but I'm sure this product works equally well for the face - just need use many more cotton pads. I'd repurchase.

on 6/22/2015 3:44:00 PM

Love it,so gentle but can remove make up completely, what it's great about is I don't need wash my face after I use this, just can go to bed right away.