MAC Veluxe Pearl - Da Bling

3.9

on 6/24/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This color is just so so for me. I bought it because I was new to MAC. This actually may be the first MAC shadow I ever bought. I wore it a lil bit before I realized I wasnt a big fan of pink shadows. I wear this sometimes but not too often. I have had this shadow around a year and a half and I have work it maybe 3 times.

on 5/12/2010 2:20:00 AM

I was hoping for a bit more pink and less frostiness and was kind of disappointed because it was not-so-pink and kind of too frosty. Still a great shadow and easy to blend.

on 3/22/2010 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a pretty pink. I feel like it is not that pigmented. But is till very pretty with golds and browns.

on 3/21/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The texture is great in my opinion. Very pigmented...Great colour. Doesn't make me look tired or sick like most reds/pinks do.

on 2/18/2010 9:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I had asked for a universal pink and this is what was suggested to me so today when i took back my liquid liner (gah,bad product) i exchanged it for this. This is a really nice pink for when my hair is burgundy but not so good when my hair is strawberry blonde.

on 2/16/2010 8:49:00 PM

love itt. its not a crazy colour so i can wear it to school. but for an intense pink, i also bought lala which is a darker pink to go with da bling and its awesome. great for blue eyes i find with just a thin line of black eyeliner/mascara.

im not big on the mac eyeshadow packaging becuase the plastic inthe middle ALWAYS detaches, or i drop it once and the powder itself breaks and then i cant carry it with me anywhere :(

on 1/24/2010 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The color is a perfect midtone pink, but for being a veluxe pearl the color payoff is horrible! Too bad because it has such potential to be amazing!

on 1/24/2010 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I adore this product. This is the perfect pink eye shadow. The finish is amazing, the color payoff is great, the texture is easy to work with and a dream to blend... Plus the color looks great with golds, browns, grays, other pinks/reds, purples, greens... its so versatile. If you love pinks or even if you just want to experiment with them you HAVE to get Da Bling

on 1/24/2010 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I was really scared at first because pinks do not usually work out for me ( Sushi Flower was a disaster!) I know some people complain because it's too sheer but that's exactly what I wanted. I'm not young anymore to pull off super bright colors so this was perfect for me. I used a plummy base and I didn't have to layer the color at all. I used Sating Taupe in the Crease and Mysterious in my outer V and it was absolutely beautiful. Will re-purchase.

on 11/9/2009 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am disappointed of this one. I have it for over 2 months now and I don't like it. I don't like the color payoff, too pale, somehow uneven texture/color (and I wear primer AND painterly paint pot under). I usually LOVE veluxe pearl, wonder why the texture of this one is so bad. Could anyone tells me, does MAC has a nice pale pink shadow?! (I have Sweet lust too, same review)

Top Rated MAC Products