September 2, 2014 | 1912 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Da Bling

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was a little afraid of this color when I told the MA I was looking for a pink and she showed me this. I know others are complaining about the pigmentation, but it works for me. I usually do a neutral brown eye but this is nice to work in and change things up a bit. I use this on my eyelid with Cork in the crease and my eyes look neutral enough for work. I feel like this color brightens up my eyes and I will likely repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is just so so for me. I bought it because I was new to MAC. This actually may be the first MAC shadow I ever bought. I wore it a lil bit before I realized I wasnt a big fan of pink shadows. I wear this sometimes but not too often. I have had this shadow around a year and a half and I have work it maybe 3 times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by bloodyroses

I was hoping for a bit more pink and less frostiness and was kind of disappointed because it was not-so-pink and kind of too frosty. Still a great shadow and easy to blend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty pink. I feel like it is not that pigmented. But is till very pretty with golds and browns.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by onarainbow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The texture is great in my opinion. Very pigmented...Great colour. Doesn't make me look tired or sick like most reds/pinks do.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had asked for a universal pink and this is what was suggested to me so today when i took back my liquid liner (gah,bad product) i exchanged it for this. This is a really nice pink for when my hair is burgundy but not so good when my hair is strawberry blonde.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Lauraaa

love itt. its not a crazy colour so i can wear it to school. but for an intense pink, i also bought lala which is a darker pink to go with da bling and its awesome. great for blue eyes i find with just a thin line of black eyeliner/mascara.

im not big on the mac eyeshadow packaging becuase the plastic inthe middle ALWAYS detaches, or i drop it once and the powder itself breaks and then i cant carry it with me anywhere :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color is a perfect midtone pink, but for being a veluxe pearl the color payoff is horrible! Too bad because it has such potential to be amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this product. This is the perfect pink eye shadow. The finish is amazing, the color payoff is great, the texture is easy to work with and a dream to blend... Plus the color looks great with golds, browns, grays, other pinks/reds, purples, greens... its so versatile. If you love pinks or even if you just want to experiment with them you HAVE to get Da Bling

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by nola80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was really scared at first because pinks do not usually work out for me ( Sushi Flower was a disaster!) I know some people complain because it's too sheer but that's exactly what I wanted. I'm not young anymore to pull off super bright colors so this was perfect for me. I used a plummy base and I didn't have to layer the color at all. I used Sating Taupe in the Crease and Mysterious in my outer V and it was absolutely beautiful. Will re-purchase.