January 28, 2015 | 1784 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Honey Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by satcl

I rotate between this and my trusty Lip Smackers. This feels a bit thicker, so it lasts on the lips longer. The honey scent is really strong (if you like L'Occitane's Miel et Citron, you won't have problem), but this balm does a really good job keeping my lips from peeling and cracking.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by CalBear7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this particular flavor! I used it awhile ago so I don't remember the particular details aside from its moisturizing texture and great smell. I usually apply this before bed and in the morning after my skincare routine. I find it to be very effective - I usually don't apply it throughout the day. I have to admit that I like this one the best out of all the other flavors. I'm currently using the Pomegranate one and while it has a nice smell, it feels very heavy on my lips. It's hard to find a middle balance between applying too little or too much. Sometimes I wake up with a greasy film on my lips and I have to wash it off. However, this is a pretty great product and I recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

It does not moisturise well. I usually apply lip balm as a night treatment and I still wake up to dry cracked lips . Prefer Carmex , TBS.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by enr34id

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if its because it's been sitting in my bag for a year or so, but the scent is STRONG. I like the scent of honey but this smells like beeswax left to sit in the sun. But as we all know, scent stands for little if the product works well. However, this lip balm is hella greasy; I could feel a layer of wax sitting on my lips for a good hour after application, and it slicks up straws and eating utensils. I'd rather use Rosebud because it's not as sticky and still does its job. And it smells way nicer

Moisturizing wise, it does a good job. My lips stay moisturized after I wipe the balm off. But my heart's with EOS, that stuff goes on nicely (read: not greasy) and lasts throughout my day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by spooji

My lips never cracked when I used this and I ALWAYS put it under any lip product (gloss or lipstick) I use. At first I did think the smell was a bit strange but I love it now and it's soothing because it doesn't sting my lips like the normal peppermint Burt's Bees Lip Balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Raquel89

Love their products, lip balms not bad. Buuut i prefer my babylips!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by AmyLala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this balm and I will definitely always have one of these handy :) feels matte but moisturising on the lips an really sticks too so it's great for day time wear I find because it doesn't slip off overly easily. I would definitely recommend this is my favourite balm from the entire range. (I've tried them all and threw away a lot of them because they where not good)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by rachaelhutson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite chap stick! I love the smell/taste and it moisturizers so well. It's a must have. The only thing that would make it better is if it had SPF

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by katherinex96

I love this lip balm . The stinging sensation you get is so great, it makes me feel like the product is really working . It's a nice matte finish , so it feels like it's actually working , not just sliding around on my lips .. It's something I love and my lips always feel dry without :) definitely a favourite, better than any other lip balm I've tried

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely balm! My favorite from Burt's Bees alongside the regular and Pomegranate Oil flavors.

I know that some people cannot stand the scent, though I find it to be really pleasant and nice. If you aren't in the mood for a scent, it will seem suffocating for sure. Floral, powdery, and more of an authentic honey smell than the sickly sweet kind of honey you'd get in a child's lip balm or any sort of honey candy. Heavily perfumed, though does not smell medicated. Reminds me of an Elizabeth Arden perfume. Very feminine, in my opinion.

Really really really really heavy-duty and thick feeling on your lips, most likely the most waxy Burt's Bee's lip balm I have ever worn. Good for cold, breezy weather or people who breathe through their mouths at night and need some sort of soothing protection on their lips. I typically use this before bed and wake up with soft lips.

Durable Burt's Bees lip balm packaging and the product lasts a good while, even with super generous usage. Give it a sniff in the store if you can because you could either love or hate this one.