Cover Girl Copper Radiance

3.9

on 9/22/2012 3:55:00 AM

Beautiful bronzer. I love this product a lot and reach for it very very frequently. It has shimmer which I like and it makes me glow in the pictures and on a daily basis so I don't look pale but healthy. I love this bronzer because it's cheap with really adds definition to my face without being too harsh. it has shimmer but it's very refined and not tacky at all. I reach for this bronzer regularly to give my face some color and dimension at the the cheap bones area, and it always makes me look great. AND it's super cheap. I don't like the smell because it smells like all covergirl blush products - artificial smell. i also don't like the packaging because i think the strip of product is sooo wierdly small. But i don't mind all that because the results it produces are great and i love the cheap price.

on 7/2/2012 1:35:00 PM

Pleasantly surprised by this one. I've used all sorts of bronzers from drugstore to mid-range to high end.. and often the average color is quite golden tan, copper red/orange but Copper Radiance is oddly very different despite the namet! It's a true deep bronze color with a sheen and actually looks natural on me.

I don't find this shimmery/glittery at all. It looks much more shimmery in the pan than it does on the face... On the skin it just has a very natural sheen. It gives a glow with no chunks of glittery and doesn't look too metallic.. Definitely don't use the worthless brush it comes with! I apply this using this with a fluffy blush brush to the high points of my face (cheek bones, temples, etc) and adds the most amazing luminosit that's very natural and not glittery at all. I wouldn't contour with this though due to the finish. Think of it more of a bronzed highlighter.

Great steal for $3 though. Never have been a huge fan of the Noxema smell to CG blushes but it's not bothersome and does go away eventually... the color to this one is unique that even with the scent I'd rebuy.

NC15/20 for reference.

on 8/1/2011 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has been a staple of mine for years (I'm NW20). Copper Radiance gives me the same color as a week at the beach wearing SPF 50 -- natural without being orange or too brown. I usually have trouble with bronzers looking too warm and muddy on me, and this is more of a cooler bronze. I didn't give it 5 lippies because, hey, it's cheap and doesn't last through the day as higher end products do. I would definitely give it 5 lippies if Cover Girl stopped putting those stupid useless brushes in their compacts and gave us more product instead!

on 3/12/2011 1:11:00 AM

This was the first bronzer I ever purchased, and I have had a ton since Nars, lancome, Lise watier, Benefit and more but none ever worked out for me. I was shopping a few days ago and I found this for 3.99 and remembered the copper radiance name. I LOVE IT, its the same as I remember perfect color for me and I can build it to as much as I need never looking orangey. The downside is the packaging and brush, I really wish they made it in a big round palette so I could get more product and have an easier time getting at it with my big round brush( the brush it comes with is very cheap and yucky ) but now that Ive found it I will re purchase again and again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After trying out MAC, Napoleon, and Bare Minerals bronzer, I honestly lost interest in the product. But I was out shopping with my friends, and I found the CoverGirl Copper Radiance bronzer. Since it was only $1.99, what could I lose? Nothing. I tried it on when I got home, and OHMYGOSH. It was the best thing ever! It was perfect for my skin tone, and wasn't orange! It honestly is my Holy Grail bronzer, and I'm definitely gonna re-buy it! :)

on 6/14/2010 2:12:00 PM

I dont mind this product however, I felt it was to dark and to sparkly for what I was looking for. Also, has a very funny texture and made my cheeks break out.

on 2/11/2010 7:47:00 PM

LOVE this, it's so pretty and natural and replaces my usual bronze blush. Looks beautiful and makes me look like I have sun kissed color without looking muddy or fakey. Great product!

I love this bronzer. It's just the perfect shade. I have it in #102 and I use it all the time.

on 10/6/2008 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Don't get this bronzer! With all the shimmer it feels more like an eyeshadow. No bronzing whatsoever.

on 8/14/2008 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Ew. Regular, cheap plastic packaging with a terrible brush.

I did not like this bronzer... Even if it was only 3.50, it wasn't worth it. Colour does not even show up... Even on my light skinned days, this barely makes a difference to my skin. Just makes it shimmery... which I'm not a big fan of. Maybe its because my skins too dark? I don't know, but this can just sit around until I go throw it out. Ugh.

EDIT: Ok, I guess this can work as an eyeshadow. Its better as an eyeshadow than a bronzer : S Upped to 2 lippies.