C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint No 1138

4.6

on 2/7/2008 7:30:00 PM

I got this for $2 at BBW but i LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!
It's so easy to wear - a very nice, sheer color with lots of shine and it's very light.
I love the cool tingly feeling and it even tastes really great! SOOO will repurchase!

on 1/26/2008 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love love. I'm a fan of the original lipshine, but I'm a sucker for nice, colored glosses.

The color's nice. Not too special, and it only makes a little difference on my pigmented lips. It's a sheer red color. It looks natural though, gives you a healthy color to your lips.

It really moisturizes my lips and the smell and taste is great. I love the tingly feeling it leaves me. Just wish the staying power was better, but then again I don't mind reapplying. It feels good.

I got this for free since my friend worked at Bath and Body Works. I'd buy this for full price though if I had to.

My boyfriend can't stop kissing me because of it ;]

on 1/15/2008 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Love the light red tint and I love how this product cools and tingles. Lasts a good while also. Definitely a staple.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

just like the normal mentha lip shine, but with a tint. and it's a nice tint. i think it's universally flattering.

the price isn't bad, if you do the 3 for $15. otherwise, at $7.50, it's still good, but somewhat pricey.

on 9/23/2007 12:29:00 PM

I've bought these multiple times! I like shade 1138 and 1136. I'd describe 1138 as a light red tint. As far as moisturizing goes, this is definitely great, although I wish it lasted a little bit longer. It's definitely something to keep in your purse for reapplication. It looks great though...super shiny and glossy in a natural way, and the mint taste is the best!! I will continue to buy this over and over again.

on 7/28/2007 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

it makes my lips nice and shiny and a tint or red, its minty and it feels like ur lips are getting healed already!! I got it for $5 at BBW and it was on sale so yeaa, what i dont like is that it wears off in the next hour but its ok we could always apply it again lol

on 7/11/2007 9:25:00 PM

My everyday staple. Makes my lips look rosy, healthy, and glossy, but never overdone. Could easily be dressed up or down due to the glossing effect. I was hesitant to try this at first because I've heard menthol and peppermint oil can dry out lips. But surprisingly this is incredibly moisturizing and therefore serves as my daily lipbalm and gloss. This is the only product I carry in my purse! Perfection in an adorable, light green tube.

This is the best lip gloss ever! It gives a sheer tint, a beautiful shine, and the tingle feels great! If I had to choose only one lip product to use for the rest of my life, this would be it. Definitely worth it!

on 6/30/2007 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

One word: AMAZING. My friends and I won't wear anything else - we each have about 5 tubes. I've found that all the tones are flattering to me (blonde hair, light skin)... I won't wear any other gloss. I swear, this stuff should have a cult following : )

on 6/14/2007 2:04:00 PM

I am completely addicted to this stuff. I keep one in my purse, one at my desk and one on my nightstand. Love it!

Recommended for Medium Skin