November 23, 2014 | 1556 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sonia Kashuk - Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

I compared this with Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.
and this one has better coverage, texture and doesnt melt down. works much better and price is much lower. no break out ( I have sensitive skin). overall I really like it.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Bascom

I love this! I finally found my foundation. Makes my skin look so good. I used the lightest color and it looks very naural and glowing. My skin has never looked better. It covers well with just the right amount and yet looks like you don't have any foundation on at all. A winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by itsjenna007

I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer. It is by far my favorite out of all the ones I own. I have the tube dispenser one but if it was like this with a pump I would score packaging higher. The problem with the tube is that the product is more on the runny side so if you are squeezing the tube, too much product can come out.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by kboogie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used the one that came in the tube. This product looked great on but definitely broke me out and I'm still trying to get it back to normal! I do have sensitive skin so this actually may work well for other people. However, if you have acne-prone or sensitive skin stay away!! I saw the warnings from the other reviews but took a chance anyway and ended up wasting money and a full face of break-outs. Also, this leaks everywhere!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by briloveschocolatebunnies

I'm really confused why this one has great ratings and then the one that comes in the tube is not so great? It's the same tinted moisturizer- just two different dispenser types.

Anyway, this stuff has a great finish and looks beautiful. BUT...give it two weeks. It is a lot more apparent on the reviews on the tube version of this, but you will notice some people come back to edit their reviews because of the development of cystic acne. Below, I listed the ingredients. You will notice the ingredient "Ethylhexyl Palmitate." If you google this, you will find that this chemical is EXTREMELY comedogenic. Unfortunately it is also this lipid derivative that allows for a very nice, smooth finish. *sigh* It looks great and is comparable with the Laura Mercier on looks but as far as acne goes, if your prone at all, this is not good. The neutrogena skin enhancer will have to do.

I gave this 2 stars instead of 1, because this tinted moisturizer does not technically claim to be non-comedogenic. They also do list their ingredients online, which is more than I can say for a lot of companies.

Contains: Active Ingredients - Octinoxate and Avobenzone. Inactive Ingredients - Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dromiceius Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Allantoin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben,Propylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Mica.

33 out of 33 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Juicylover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product gets 5 lipsticks from me because although the packaging is a little iffy for the the product inside works great! Im in the shade "tan" and the color matches me almost perfectly. (I'm an NW25 at M.A.C., just for reference) The coverage of this product is actually pretty good for a tinted moisturizer, i feel like though that when it says on the tube that there are light reflectors that there is just a teensy tiny hint of shimmer in the tinted moisturizer...which can be a good thing, I like it and its not to harsh of a glow. Since this prouct does have SPF 15 in it that means it might not be the best for pictures, but with my experience I don't have problems with white casts or different tones coming out in pictures. As for the packaging It's not my favorite because somehow the lid to the product doesnt have one of those lit plastic pieces that goes into the tube to lock in the product so a lot of the time u will find tinted moisterizer in the lid or around the hole of the tube. Overall though this product is a good tinted moisturizer, oh forgot to tell you that it's 12.99

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im going to Brazil in 3 days and wanted something that wouldnt melf off but at least give me a finished look without being overly done. After the reviews here, i bought one in Tan. It matches perfectly!

We will see how it holds up in the climate change but i have to add that when i tried to put bronzer or blush on, it makes it muddy. So this is really good for the no makeup look days.

Does provided sheer coverage - my skin is pretty good with a little acne scarring on the chin, and i can actually get away with wearing just this and be comfortable. A steal at $12.991

Shake well, and i apply with a brush. Fingers are ok too on the go but i think it gets a little splotchy as it dries if you dont blend quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by lauramarsipan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A perfect product for a low-coverage gal. I don't use foundation, but when I feel like I need some coverage I use this on my chin/mouth area, t-zone, and the slopes of my nose to even out redness and provide a bit of pore coverage/sun protection. I use it over Too Faced's Primed and Poreless primer and am very pleased with the results. I work with computers all day long, and am regularly blasted in the face with hot air from fans as well as baking in a room full of hot machines and LCD screens. I'm always very busy and am constantly running back and forth, so I can get quite warm, but I notice on days that I use this product that my t-zone shows very little shine at the end of the day. Impressive work for a tinted moisturizer, considering the conditions I put it through!

The shade of the product (I purchased #1 - fair) is not at all heavy or cakey feeling and blends well with my pale skin tone. In terms of blending, shade, and coverage, I would definitely say this TM is better than every drugstore and designer brand I've tried yet (though to be fair, I haven't tried many of either, since as I stated before - not much of a foundation girl.)

The downside is the packaging. The tube it comes in is nice, and I like the silver cap, but the product comes out of the tube so quickly it's easy to waste it, especially when you first purchase it and it's full. Fortunately, you get a lot of product for the price...1.75oz. Though 12.99 is a lot for a drugstore brand, you could easily pay twice as much for a Laura Mercier or MAC product, and in my opinion, both brands fall short. Even though the packaging falls short, I still love it and will give it full marks. Go Sonia!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by snoopy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this tinted moisturizer! Light-weight yet smooths out my complexion perfectly, leaving me with a dewy complexion. It's a bit expensive at $12.99, but it's a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by raaaggg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this tinted moisturizer! It has pretty much replaced my Revlon CS which I still love, but can look too made up for the day time.

I have some pretty bad scarring/pigmentation/redness on my skin, so I find that using a little bit of concealer under this is best. This moisturizer is amazing at evening out my face in the most natural way and blends seamlessly into my skin (I got the color Tan, so I can't really speak for the other colors). The texture is also quite nice--it's just like a moisturizer, of course.

The squeeze tube is very convenient and sanitary. I feel that I get the best coverage with a flat top synthetic brush (I use the $3 elf powder brush.) I like to finish this off with a translucent powder (I use the MUFE HD powder...love) since I do have oily skin.

I feel like this does last me a whole day, however, if you plan on breaking a sweat, you will sweat it off a bit, but it fades in an unnoticeable way.

I haven't broken out from this yet and I've been using this for almost a week. I usually get a reaction in 2-3 days of using a new product. I'm happy to say this will be a staple in my makeup arsenal as it is cheap yet effective and my skin loves it. (Just so you know how sensitive my skin is, I have experienced break outs with Tarte Clean Slate Primer and Bare Minerals foundation, both of which claim to be gentle and all that good stuff. Not for me!)

Awesome product. Will definitely keep purchasing, and I hope TARGET will carry this forever!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No