December 22, 2014 | 1513 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by amyrose1592

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Used this product when I had bleached my hair to the point it was snapping and breaking. 6 months later my hair was in great condition, after hairdressers had told me it might take years for it to grow back normal. Great product, leaves my hair feeling thicker looking shiny and it does help hair growth.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love mane n tail shampoos and conditioner!! It leaves my hair clean..easy to manage..and in good condition! It smells OK..not like much.. and o love the big bottle for the price. I wish Walmart would carry it--at least I wish my Walmart would. I think it helps your hair grow.. and it does wonders for ppl with hair in awful condition.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by LSarian

Great product! It made my hair grow quickly and made my hair really silky. Once I finished the whole bottle I don't know why I didn't buy it again. I just recently got it again and it's amazing.The bottle is 32 ounces and it's only for about 6 or 7 dollars at walmart or target.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Mehwishg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this shampoo. Repurchased so many times. It does slowly help with hair growth.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Lrc100

I have tried all shampoos and conditioners ranging from Bumble & bumble to Kerastase. This is by far the best best shampoo and conditioner I have ever found! I have bleached hair and it has made my hair feel super soft and in MUCH better condition. I honestly cannot praise this product enough. I have made all my friends try it and they love it. I would say if you have fine hair it might not work as well, but if your hair is thick and coloured it works really well!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Use this for my hair and my daughters hair. She is now 6 and her hair is past her bottom. We cut it at least every 3months to keep it at that length otherwise it would be much longer. Her hair is gorgeous and she gets lots of compliments.
As for me this makes my hair super shiny. I wish it would help with the damage I have caused by using other products and using styling tools but I am on my way back to healthier hair. I love the shine and scent it leaves on my hair. In the bottle I don't think it smells the best but I love that it is NOT fuity ughhh how I hate fruity childish scented shampoos and conditioners. This just smells like shampoo and leaves my hair Nice and clean smelling. Really enjoy that this scent actually sticks around on the hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by kimjieun

I brought this since it was recommended by a friend. I have asian hair & I thought it would help me grow out my hair. I didn't see it grow faster or anything. But it did leave my hair soft , I would not recommend if your hair gets greasy easily but overall it's ok.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by bigtoppeewee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this shampoo after listening to the cult hype. I heard it made hair strong and shiny and was inexpensive. While it may work for other hair types, I have hair that is thick in weight and fine in texture. OILY does not even begin to describe how terrible it made my hair look. I always read reviews and deduct my hair type from each post, so if you have fine hair at all or hair that shows oil...DO NOT USE! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Nataliep275

HATE THIS SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER!!!!
A few months ago I chopped a bunch of my hair off and I wanted to grow it out again. I saw that this shampoo helps your hair grow and my friend recommended it to me but I absolutely hated it!!! It make my scalp so itchy and my hair was suuuuuper oily even right after my hair dried. My hair felt so fried and disgusting and I never put heat on my hair. Do not buy this shampoo EVER

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by petitejessica

Has kind of baby hair, oily &stick, and quite heavy hair loss. Very thin even friends could see the skin on my head because of super thin hair.
did try this because a friend recommend it and i love it!!
hair becoming healthier and feeling thicker.
:) :)