Mane 'n Tail Shampoo

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin.

A woman recommended this because I'm growing my hair and I like to clarify.
I still love Suave Sea Mineral but I have to say, this is just as good. The fragrance is really light, it has no silicones, it cleans "deep down" as promised, and my scalp is SUPER CLEAN.
Ok: the consistency is a little odd--pearly but runny--but the cleansing power is very strong. It will leave your hair somewhat dry BUT if you need to get the gunk out or have oily skin, it works. Just use a good conditioner.
EDIT: 1/8 Went back to this in rotation with PM tea tree. I love that light, barely there fragrance. Large bottles are great. Small bottles are perfect for travel. I stopped using Suave because my hair didn't really feel as clean.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I thought I had found an unbelievable deal with this! It was so cheap, and yet it seemed to work well in my hair - for the first week or so. After that, my hair because dry and dull, and I worried about breakage, so I stopped using it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use this and coconut oil treatment to promote hair growth. So far I have soooo many tiny baby hair coming out and it helps so me so much. Smells good and extremely affordable. The only thing this does not do is take me far between washes. I don't and won't use dry conditioner so i'd like it to take me further. Currently I'm washing my hair every 2-3 days. But it leaves my hair nice, a little weighted down but I don't mind so 4 lippies!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love how this shampoo gets rid of the buildup on my scalp! But sadly, it dries out my hair and it's kind of hard to rinse out because it's really sticky.

Ok my hair before this shampoo was long beautiful and full with a little frizz that I could manage. Post children my hair had to be chopped off because it breaks constantly, unmanagably frizzy, dry at the ends , falls out in chunks all day every day. I used to use this product a long time ago but stopped for reasons unknown ( probably price issue) anyways I got a bottle of the shampoo and washed my hair with it twice (hair was past due for cleaning) under cold water and used my normal conditioner. I go to bed with wet hair, i dont like putting heat on my hair because of how damaged it is. The next morning my ends were smoother than they have ever been after a wash. I usually have to wait till the oils from my scalp make their way down but by then it's time for another wash... I can't say how impressed I am that after just 1 wash I see a difference. My hair never felt dry when rinsing the shampoo out like it would with other shampoos. Will continue to use this product to see how much my hair improves....

I had high hopes for this. It dried it out pretty badly after a couple weeks.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was just OK shampoo for me. I didnot see any difference from other drugstore shampoo. I won't buy it again.

This product has tranformed my hair to full healthy hair its the first time in years my hair felt this good amazin product would not wash my hair with anythin else

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I do not like this shampoo. It feels cheap and I dont see a difference in shine or managment in my hair.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love this shampoo it does seem to me that it makes my hair folk also thicker and fuller and fuller but you need to use it at least, 3 months . Great products