October 31, 2014 | 909 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat No 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Mediagirl95

White circles appear in photos!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Astrokitt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wasn't sure if the pen would live up to the hype but it sure did! You need to click it a few times to initially get the product to come down but a little really really goes a long way. I clicked twice and ended up with excess product - you really only need one click. I applied with the pen brush and then used my fingers to blend it in. Instantly - wow - I looked wide awake and alert! Well rested and bright eyed!! Well worth the hype! The texture is very creamy and blends easily. It covered my very light dark shadows under my eyes. Anything more heavy duty and I would suggest you need another concealer - this is more of a highlighter.

Very happy and would buy again. A few people have said the price is prohibitive but I got mine online from an ebay UK wholesale seller for AUD $21 (inc postage) as opposed to AUD $70 in store or $40 from online store. You just need need to shop around.

I chose Shade #2, and for reference I am MAC NC40, NARS Stromboli or Giorgio Armani 5.5

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I owned 2 of these - the old version lasted me for almost 2 years (worn only on weekends or whenever I needed to look better than usual), and it was my HG undereye concealer/brightener.

Once I ran out of it, I didn't think twice about buying again. However, the new version (the click pen one) truly sucks! It barely covers, it doesn't brighten at all, and worst of all, it's very thin and oily. It literally deposits drops of product mixed with a nasty oil on my skin, even though I make sure to shake it to mix everything inside.

They ruined a great thing, and for the price, this is a no-no. I will not buy this again, I'll be on the lookout for something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Luffz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What. Is. Up.. With all the rave reviews on this product? I have very dark circles under my eyes, and this didn't do the slightest thing on covering it or lighting it up. It doesn't even show up on my skin, and I even got the color matched in the store. I sooo wanted to love this, and I was positively sure that I would, but no. I tried applying it with several different techniques, and non of them worked for me. With primer, without primer, dotting, dabbing, brushes. For the money this costs, you would be able to find 5 concealers/highlighters that would do the job a lot better.

Absolute waste of money, I am disappointed.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I don't know how I lived without this product. I'd used Chanel concealer for years, and had results that were so-so. It's difficult to conceal circles for those of us with fair skin. I gave Touche Éclat a whirl and have never looked back. I literally can't live without it, and if I had to pick one makeup product this would be it. I look rested and feel beautiful. I carry one in my handbag and keep one in my makeup bag. It also lasts quite a long time. I'd guess that I purchase one about every six months. There's simply nothing better for hiding under-eye circles.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by abigtourist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish I could love this product, but the price and the fact that Maybelline Dream Lumi works just as well at a much lower price made me regret buying this product. For those who are interested in brightening products like this, you have to really be careful in your application so you can get the desired result. I don't treat this item as a concealer --- one click is all I need. I swipe the product at the back of my hand, then use my ring finger to tap the product to the inner corner-ish area of my under eyes.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Walko

I strayed from this for a couple of years because as people have rightly pointed out this is a highlighter not a concealer.I've used loads of concealers to try and hide dark circles from high end to drugstore when I had the answer all the time.I beleived because this was a highlighter it couldn't do the job and there was something better out there. Well there isn't , not for me anyway. It's ok when you're young , a concealer will hide darkness , but when the fine lines and wrinkles set in it's a whole new ball game.I was fed up of concealers making my under eyes look wrinkly, they looked better without concealer but what about the darkness?I decided to try this again in no2, years ago I used 1 but 2 is better for me. I apply this over foundation, powder , then apply little more on top of powder. The darkness is gone and no cakiness or wrinkles(as well as can be expected at my age anyway).Yes this is a highlighter but it reflects light away from the darkness that's why it CAN work on dark circles.If you're still seeing darkness try a LITTLE bit of concealer on top.The consistency of this just does not settle into lines. For more mature ladies like myself give this a try , I'm so glad I went back to it.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by LightlySalted

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Loved this! I've been using Touche Eclat for years. In fact I started using it when it was just one color. I was introduced to No. 2 when it first came out and I've been a loyal user ever since. It is a very good product, the no.2 shade is perfect for my skin tone (Asian/ Olive skin). But now that I'm over 40, I don't think Touche Eclat works for my skintone. I am reluctantly shopping around for a replacement but It's so hard to say goodbye to a great concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by tashy88

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! makes you look 10 years younger:):) best highlighter ever. last all day and last all night for a night out. dont really have to say much more A+++++++++

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a good highlighters, it doesn't grease nor sits on my fine lines. It doesn't conceal anything, you must use a concealer and this.