August 27, 2014 | 1792 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Tiramisu

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Annabells117

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect natural, rosy-peach color! This is my HG lipstick. I imagine it would look great on all skintones. I would recommend this to MUAs for their wedding kits or any events that call for a natural, fresh "pretty" look. Also, I've found that Tiramisu is extremely forgiving, which is unusual for a product labelled "shimmer." It actually perfects lips when they're not in perfect condition. Tiramisu even works on lips that are chapped, mature, etc.

Gorgeous lipstick! Highly Recommend!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

Tiramisu works on my pigmented lips and NC30/C4 light tan Asian complexion for every look. It’s weird. Brown blushes, pink blushes, smoky eyes, natural, bronzed, whatever. Tiramisu always compliments. It is a sheer, lightly frosted (in a glossy way, not an 80s way) light peachy pink that leaves my lips smooth, and healthy and a touch pink. I reapply every 2 hours since it’s a sheer formula, but I don’t mind since this lippie is the best. I love love love.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 5:46:00 AM More reviews by nahs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Estée Lauder - Pure Color Crystal Lipstick - 341 Tiramisu

This is my favourite sheer lipstick that looks great anytime - at work, on dates, evenings, etc. "Tiramisu" is a peach nude with golden shimmer. The lipstick has a fig scent. Unfortunately, "Tiramisu" is a discontinued shade in Malaysia.

As an alternative, I'm using: Estée Lauder - Pure Color Crystal Lipstick - 10 Cafe Olé. (On the box: PCCL 10 Cafe Olé SHIMMER.) On my lips, "Cafe Olé" is not distinguishable from "Tiramisu". If "Tiramisu" has been discontinued in your country, get "Cafe Olé" or "Crystal Blush" - they're both close matches.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by tsaraya29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

New favorite...and I really don't wear lipstick at all. I was in Macy's and came across this at a EL makeover event. The artist had used Tiramasu l/s and topped it with EL Pure color gloss in Electric Ginger on a darker toned lady. GORGEOUS!! I tried it and ended up buying both. This is also a nice neutral/pinkish color that can be done for an everyday look or for night with a smoky eye. And the packaging is pretty as well. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

OH....MY....GOODNESS.

I have totally fallen head over heels for this stuff. It's an amazing MLBB shade for me. Beautiful nude/pink with a tinge of coppery/red. It's also a very sheer lipstick but can be buildable for more color. smells nice, has a wonderfully smooth texture and doesn't dry out my lips.

My new ULTIMATE HG. Will repurchase forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my HG lipstick, I hope they don't discontinue it anytime soon. It's great for daytime wear but can be jazzed up with different lipliners for an evening look. My lips are highly pigmented so it makes me have that my lips but better look. I'm a huge fan of Estee Lauder products in general, but this lipstick shade really is fabulous !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great pink with gold shimmer, sheer sweet smelling. Does not last long. It's afun lipstick but the sweet smell puts me off and I wish it would last longer. i wouldn't rebuy but this is a lipstick I use at lease twice a month for evening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Would I buy this product again? The answer would be "A Hundred Times Yes!" Let me start off by saying I have uber pigmented lips (NC42/43) and this lipstick makes me look like I"m just not trying too hard. It's like my lips but polished (notice I didn't say better, but polished). It does last somewhat more than expected on me (about a good 3 hours which is surprising). The smell is amazing and the packaging...I think it's gorgeous even though for some weird reason a lot of women associate EL with older women (I'm thirty, I don't think of myself as older...at least not yet) but I agree with Sam Chapman's view of EL as a brand that is based more one quality than trend, and this lipstick is top notch quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Starryxfantasy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My first lipstick that I got from those gift deals. It looks lovely on my lips and enhances the rosy color. It has a nice shimmer to it and is really moisturizing. Looks great with lip gloss on top! The downside is that it doesn't last very long and is expensive, which is why I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by bellissima16

Very lovely shade of pink w/ a bit of gold in it. Slightly sheer, but not too. The smell is admittedly a little unusual, but nothing you can't work with. Got mine off ebay, so not in the fancy gold case but who cares, the price was right. Definitely quickly becoming a favorite of mine.