November 27, 2014 | 1337 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Target Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by merin44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wont be buying this product again. I used it in the morning to remove my eyeshado, eyeliner, and mascara and I had to really wipe at my eyes to get off anything at all. I think 3 eyelashes even fell out. After i washed my face there was still mascara stuck to my eyelashes. I fyour going to buy an eye makeup remover opt to the name brand ones, dont make the mistake I made and try to save money by buying a store brand one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Schadenfrau

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This doesn't do much to remove eye makeup (and I don't even wear that much), but it sure does a great job of rubbing it around.

I've used this product for about two weeks and have experienced no stinging, but would never recommend it to anyone. It's slightly more effective than plain water, and not even as effective as water and a face wash. Strangely enough, I even seem to have more difficulty removing the remnants of my eye makeup (and there are plenty of them after using Target's eye makeup remover) after using this than if I'd used nothing at all.

Total pass.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by KaceyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product seems to be Target's generic version of Neutrogena's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. This is a dual-phase, oil-free remover. In the end, it does manage to remove most of my eye makeup - but not without a fight. I have to do a good bit of rubbing and/or re-soaking my cotton pad, which is undoubtedly bad news. In fact, I find I have to smear my eye makeup, THEN remove the smears from below and around my eyes - not terrible, but not great. It gets the job done quickly with normal powder eyeshadow and the like, but non-wp mascara is trickier and waterproof mascara is nigh impossible to remove. While it doesn't sting my eyes or cloud my vision like some oil-based removers do, it leaves a slightly shiny residue that I find myself needing to wash off. All in all, this product is not terrible - but my hunt for a good and inexpensive remover definitely still continues.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

The warning for this means don't pour it into your eyes. Some people have to follow directions to a T. They put those warnings up to save their Lawyers the time to deal with people who make poor choices... such as putting this in their eye instead of cleaning around the eye area. lol For me it works just fine, and it's $4.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2009 10:16:00 AM More reviews by dstamnitz2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the Target version of L'Oreal's Eye Makeup Remover, and it is every bit as good at a lower price. It is gentle on the eyes (I can use it with my contact lenses in) and removes every liner I have tried it with (MAC, L'Oreal, Almay, several other drugstore brands). I replace my Clinique Take The Day Off with this. I'd definitely buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by normaestrada19

It's cheap and it gets the job done. It does sometimes, very rarely, sting my eyes if I over soak the cotton ball. I am happy with the product, especially the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by shimmerstar101

I HATED this product. I bought the makeup remover wipes. They stung my eyes and burnt and stung my face! Even my sister tries them out and agreed!I would NEVER EVER buy it again!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by taryncheer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had been searching for a good make up remover for a few days when i decided to actually go to target. I saw there for like 3 bucks and gave it a go. I actually like them. my make up came off pretty easily even though i had to rub a little harder for the mascara to come off! it got my waterproof eyeliner off easily! if your on a budget then these are perfect.. cheap and gets the job done!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Chirper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the Target travel eye makeup remover due to the size of the bottle and my really small makeup bag. I've been using this since sometime at the beginning of this year. I don't own any water proof makeup so I don't know how well this takes those off. As for regular makeup on my eyes and even one lipstick i was experimenting with on the back of my hand, this remover got rid it. Now it's not as fast and easy removing as an oiler remover that I use from time to time, but this still does the job well, fast, without much need to rub, and without causing irritation to me. Additionally, I would much rather prefer this consistency against my eyelid than the oiler ones that I just have a hard time rinsing off with water afterwards. After swiping this remover against my lid, I feel clean with no residue of the remover left over. I do wish there wasn't fragrance added to this product as I worry that eventually it may irritate my eyes, but so far it hasn't. I'm still experimenting with different eye removers that I want to try after this runs out but I'd say since this works in getting rid of makeup well without irritation to me, this is good.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by lcbrown4

I wear waterproof mascara & eyeliner...this eye makeup remover just smeared the black under my eyes & then I couldn't get it all the way off! It burnt my skin & eyes terribly. I really can't believe no one has posted this yet, but it says on the back of the bottle: "WARNING: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES." Really?? Avoid contact with eyes?? It's EYE makeup remover.....