April 16, 2014 | 1897 users online

Liquid - Estee Lauder - Individualist Natural Finish Makeup [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by viva923

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using Estee Lauder Individualist foundation for a little over 2 months. It does not break me out. It is a light to medium coverage and gives me a nice healthy glow to my facial skin. This is the only foundation I found with out SPF which I can not use that gives me enough coverage,not heavy or greasy,gives me a very soft feel,and does not break me out.
    I have just found out that EL is discontinueing this line of no SPF foundation that is why I went on a foundation hunt and came up with Px mineral powder foundation,which I do like very much.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by London33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just purchased this product after finishing with Lancome Photogenic Lumessence (I wanted to try something a little lighter for summer). I love this product - after application I dust with Estee Lauder pressed powder and the foundation lasts throughout my workday. I love that the container is plastic as I don't have to worry about it breaking if I throw it in my handbag. I feel it provides light to medium coverage and is not heavy or greasy. I'm not sure if it would last as long without finishing with powder, but seeing as I use powder anyway, this isn't a big deal for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by annano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product. I have dry skin, and tend to use a lot of moisturizer. This product never dries out my skin and provides me with minimal coverage when I used a small amount. It blends perfectly and gives me a nice dewy, yet natural looking texture. I recently switched to a new foundation to try something different and cannot wait to go to the store and purchase this one again. It's the best foundation I've ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 5:04:00 AM More reviews by porsha_m

was forced to look for a new foundation when Chanel Double Perfection Fluid was discontinued - had a lot of trouble finding a colour that was light enough for my pale skin but not too yellow. 6 Brands later I stumbled upon this and have been so happy ever since.

1N1 Fair 09 suits my skin exactly. It has a great light coverage, but still manages to smooth out any colour uneveness and stay put all day. In sub-tropical high summer it can get a little oily, but nothing a blotting sheet can't fix.

I am actually much happier with this than I ever was with the Chanel. Will buy forever and ever (and hopefully they don't discontinue it).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by khvalles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this foundation. I was a long-time Double Wear user, but realized it left a flat, masky finish on my "maturing" skin, even over moisturizer and primer. Looked at EL website and checked reviews here and decided to give Individualist a try 3 weeks ago. Found a perfect match for my skin, blends beautifully, leaves a natural finish, and lasts all day without a primer. No breakouts, either. I do wish it came in a pump bottle, but other than that- perfect for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 7:57:00 AM More reviews by illeyad

I will return to this product someday.
    PROS: (1) excellent for normal-oily skin (2) stays put all day (3) provides even coverage (4) one bottle will last a long time (5) did not irritate my sensitive acne-prone skin. (6) one of the few products that color matches perfectly to my warm beige skin.

CONS: (1) the packaging is not my favorite, I prefer pumps, not tubes. (2) It emphasizes my dry patches too much, even with the help of a primer.

Currently I am taking medication (for the second time) that is drying out my skin, to rid myself of my remaining and stubborn acne. It has created some dry spots, mainly on my chin area. This foundation, as amazing as it is, looks cakey in my temporary dry areas. Otherwise, in areas like my cheeks, and the sides of my face that are not dry, it looks lovely and natural. For now I will put this foundation on hiatus. If you donít have dry skin, this is perfect!
    Happy Shopping

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by HaileyCosmic

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I usually wear mineral foundation. I got a GC for Estee so I gave this a try. I love it! I have very oily skin but my nose area can get flakes but still be oily. I have acne prone skin. I had zero problems. NO BREAK OUTS :) and it was not greasy. It has great coverage and looks very natural. I even get comments that I am glowing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2008 12:11:00 PM More reviews by laughingirl2110

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this foundation. It's light, but covers nicely. I have very oily skin, but as long as I blot (don't wipe) I still have coverage after 8 hours. I really like that I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup with this. It also doesn't cause me to break out, which is a first for me. I've only applied it with a foundation brush, so I don't know how it is when applied with other tools.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Josianna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

in all honesty this was too dark, a little smelly, and not the kind of finish i wanted. its a good idea for a foundation but it didnt work on me, oh well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I got this in 64 Cool Beige or something or like that from the Cosmetics Company Store so it was discontinued. Even though it says its cool, it doesn't really look it. I have some cool tones in my skin, but not too many so most cool foundations are way too pink. This one is perfect and really makes my skin look mostly smooth, and makeup-free. Now, the pores by my nose are skin somewhat obvious, but that's normal with crater sized pores, lol. The biggest negative is the longevity. As other reviewers have mentions, this stuff does not last and it doesn't reapply well, so carrying it around and reapplying later would not work, or didn't for me. This stuff is gone within 3-4 hours unless I use some Mary Kay Mattifier on my t-zone when at least most of it will last to the end of the day. On the bright side, my sisters never compliment my makeup and she mentioned she was really impressed by how my makeup was looking and then another sister said she liked it too.

Pro: Natural look, great color match, got complimented

Con: Price, doesn't last very long, highlights some pores

ETA: Well, I've found applying it with a foundation brush helps it look a lot better. I applied it over the Monistat chaffing stuff and it still looks pretty decent, we'll see.