LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

3.7

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 6/23/2014 9:35:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is just kinda eh to me. I love Whoosh, so upon smelling this I thought I'd like it too, since shower jellies were one of the first products I started buying from LUSH. The smell is nice and sweet, blackcurrent and cherries with a hint of coconut, and i love the purple color with sparkles. But I found that when I smooshed this into my loofah, I didn't get that great of a lather, plus this product seemed to be thicker and harder to pull apart than Whoosh. It was just hard to get a lather out of this. I won't repurchase this, but I will repurchase Whoosh since it's my all time favorite!

on 6/2/2014 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The scent of this is divine, however I will not repurchase as the jelly format is not practical for use in the bath/shower. I lose most of it down the plug hole!

This product smells amazing! The way I use it is I chop the product in little squares and use one square on a wash cloth for showering and let it lather in the whole cloth and just rub it all over. Now, the price is a bit too expensive in my opinion but I would buy it again and use it once or twice a week, mostly because I prefer the Honey I Washed The Kids soap. This lovely jelly leaves my skin moisturised and smelling like a femme fatale unicorn. I think it's a great product overall.

on 11/30/2013 6:03:00 PM

This is one of my favourite shower products. The smell is nice and girly and I also like the glitters! It's also very fun to play with in the shower but you have to be really careful and not drop your soap (lol) because it will go down the drain... They should make a shower gel with this scent! It works best when you take a little piece, put it into a shower puff and squeeze it: you will get a lot of foam and bubbles.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is my favorite LUSH product! I absolutely looove the fragrance! Leaves my skin nicely fragrant, which I love because I have a difficult time finding bath products that do. It *is* a bit difficult to break down on my shower sponge and it does require patience to breakdown but it's well-worth the effort.

on 8/6/2013 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a fun and cute way to get yourself clean..Smells like Ribena and is sparkly and squishy. I break off a little each time onto my shower puff and lather myself up with it. It lasts forever that way! I also sometimes shampoo my hair with it and it leaves it squeaky clean!
Though it is fun to wash with, I don't know if I will be repurchasing after this tub runs out.

on 5/22/2013 8:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

It's cute and funny n wobbley but not for everyday use I don't think. I prefer to use lush shower gel and soap

on 5/22/2013 6:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I see this as sort of a novelty product - it's fun to play with, poke, watch it wobble, smell it, it's good for all these things, but when it comes to showering with it... nah, not for me.

It gets slippery and breaks and for something this expensive I feel stressed about losing half of it in my shower drain. Still a fun thing and I'd buy this as a present for someone, but not for myself.

on 4/4/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Ok so I'm going to have to eat my words..I wrote a review about Lush saying I would never shop their again after multiple product let-dowsn, but then I decided to try this sweetie pie shower jelly. I've tried their shower gels (ok..but I ran through them too fast) I find bars of soap drying, and I wanted something new and exciting. Shower Jellies are definitely exciting this makes me so excited to take a shower!! It smells incredible and makes my shower smell amazing. All I do is take out a small chunk with my fingers (or a knife...more sanitary), crush it up into my loofah..and it suds up immediately. you really don't need much product at all. It's not drying as far as I can tell but not that moisturizing, no sparkles are left on my skin. I recommend this product above all of Lushes shower ges/soaps because it makes showering so much fun!! I think that's what Lush is best at, making pampering yourself something you look forward to.

EDIT: I got tired of this pretty quickly. I'm almost done with the large size tub and am forcing myself to finish it. The novelty of it wore off and the smell started to annoy me. Now I wish I had gotten whoosh. I've moved on to lush soaps now since loofahs started to freak me out with all the bacteria and what not. Won't repurchase this

Smells kinda like the comforter bubble bar but not fully. I've used this as shampoo and body soap. I prefer the shampoo, left my hair super soft. It's kinda hard to use and pieces fall off left and right but in heard you can stick it in a piece of pantie hose to keep it together

Video Reviews & Tutorials

LUSH Shower Jellies: Review & Demo by Danielle (LePooke)