August 27, 2014 | 1943 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

It's cute and funny n wobbley but not for everyday use I don't think. I prefer to use lush shower gel and soap

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Kakibot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I see this as sort of a novelty product - it's fun to play with, poke, watch it wobble, smell it, it's good for all these things, but when it comes to showering with it... nah, not for me.

It gets slippery and breaks and for something this expensive I feel stressed about losing half of it in my shower drain. Still a fun thing and I'd buy this as a present for someone, but not for myself.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok so I'm going to have to eat my words..I wrote a review about Lush saying I would never shop their again after multiple product let-dowsn, but then I decided to try this sweetie pie shower jelly. I've tried their shower gels (ok..but I ran through them too fast) I find bars of soap drying, and I wanted something new and exciting. Shower Jellies are definitely exciting this makes me so excited to take a shower!! It smells incredible and makes my shower smell amazing. All I do is take out a small chunk with my fingers (or a knife...more sanitary), crush it up into my loofah..and it suds up immediately. you really don't need much product at all. It's not drying as far as I can tell but not that moisturizing, no sparkles are left on my skin. I recommend this product above all of Lushes shower ges/soaps because it makes showering so much fun!! I think that's what Lush is best at, making pampering yourself something you look forward to.

EDIT: I got tired of this pretty quickly. I'm almost done with the large size tub and am forcing myself to finish it. The novelty of it wore off and the smell started to annoy me. Now I wish I had gotten whoosh. I've moved on to lush soaps now since loofahs started to freak me out with all the bacteria and what not. Won't repurchase this

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smells kinda like the comforter bubble bar but not fully. I've used this as shampoo and body soap. I prefer the shampoo, left my hair super soft. It's kinda hard to use and pieces fall off left and right but in heard you can stick it in a piece of pantie hose to keep it together

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells like comforter bubble bar. Lathers amazingly well on a salux cloth and only a tiny bit is needed. I don't get why a bunch of people say its wasteful and expensive unless they're just mashing it against their skin of course there would be no lather then. With the salux and a small 1 inch cube or less you get a ton of lather and bubbles. Really feel clean after using. Cheaper on the lush uk site than the us site if you're buying online. Cut it up into little bits then put back in the jar, so you can just take a piece out whenever you plan to use, instead of wrestling with a jar of jelly with wet hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by 1432

This smells so sweet and fruity and I love it! It's pretty easy to use. I just pinch off a small piece and rub into one of those shower puff things and it lathers a lot. The smell doesn't linger that much though. This product also lasts such a long time. You should also try not to get water into the jar or it will melt and become liquidy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by emmajdel

I love this product! And I've mastered how to use it! You just break off a LITTLE piece, put it in ur washcloth, fold the washcloth in half, squish the jelly with the washcloth, and use it! I've had mine since the beginning of november, and I haven't even used half of it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love how this smells and cleanses. I have dry skin and this cleanses without stripping my skin. I see sparkles in it but not sure what it does since it is washed away anyway.

It's got this fruity scent that i love but i just hate how it falls off my skin before lathering. First i tried scouping the product and rubbing on my skin, most of it fell off and got wasted. Then i tried rubbing my damp shower lily or sponge directly into the pot. This method worked. I liked this product but hated how much work i have to go through to make it work. Loved everything about it, except how to work it.

Overall i really enjoyed it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Gangajee

I love the smell , texture , its foamy , cute and we always use it after work out as the smell quiet strong - never broke ! yet ? so yes go for it its fun little wobbly thing .

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by roxcandymountain

I loved loved love (still) the smell of Sweetie Pie. I also love the look of it too--the deep purple with magical purple glitter--makes me feel like a witchy-woman when I use it. Which is always fun!
A little goes a long way too so I thought the price was prettyt good. Plus it made my skin so soft and supple afterwards and the smell lingered softly. I live in a cold, dry climate and this product worked so well and replenishing my skin's moisture (and not taking any of my much-needed own oils away) that I didn't even need a moisturizer afterwards. And that is unheard of.
The sparkles are pretty to look at, but don't worry: they don't stick around once your bath/shower is over.
Yah! Thanks Lush!