July 28, 2014 | 1733 users online

Scrubs - Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) - Micro Polish Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by jsamaniego

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great exfoliator! I like to add it to a cleanser and scrub my skin one or two days post peel. It makes my skin glow! Great product! I have already purchased another jar!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by kiaboo1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best micodermabrasion cream on the market. Point blank, period. It may not come in a fancy jar and isn't sold in Sephora, but it works. I'm very picky when it comes to scrubs and have only liked 2 over the 10+ years that I have been caring for my skin seriously. This comes in first place and Olay's microdermabrasion system is second.

I have sensitive skin and find this scrub works beautifully. The crystals are very fine in texture, like the softest sand you can imagine. Not irritating at all. I use it once a week, a few days after doing a Mandelic acid peel (also from MUAC). I use light pressure and scrub for only 1 minute. Afterwards, my skin feels like porcelain! I apply SkinMedica's TNS recovery serum and moisturize with Avene Clean-AC cream. My skin looks very healthy and glows.

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants smooth skin.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by sexyslim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok. I've used my fair share of scrubs. The best (for me) that I've come across until now were Olay microdermabrasion and peel. And my very own concoction of lemon juice and sugar to make my own scrub. Yeah seriously!!! Some months ago a few women on a board that I frequent mentioned this product. I was hesitant because other scrubs have failed me and I didn't want to pay 25 bucks for 2 ounces of "crap". Later on I finally bit the bullet and I'm sooooo glad I did. This stuff is amazing. My skin is so smooth after one use. I would highly recommend this product. I have dark marks that I'm trying to get rid of so hopefully a combination of this, MUAC lactic/fade peels, vitamin c and the skin bleaching cream (for spots ONLY) will help clear them up. However, this scrub will remain a staple as long as they continue to sell!!! I'm happy.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by jetmar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Back when I was flush with cash I bought Dr. Brandt's Microdermabrasion in a Jar. I loved it and used it all up, and then I was too broke to buy more.

MUAC's Micro Polish Cream is BETTER. It works just as well as Dr. Brandt and it's less than a third of the price. It's a must have after an acid peel.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by joannaunda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this as a sample and loved how it left my skin so smooth, I also have been using it a couple days after a peel to get rid of some flakes. I have since purchased the full size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by pasdebouree

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an excellent product. I had not used scrubs for years (with the exception of household baking soda) because they irritated my sensitive skin. MUAC Micro Polish is different - so refined that with gentle use it has made a noticeable difference in the smoothness of my skin without any scraping, scratching or redness. I combine its use with an oil that contains an emulsifier. FIrst I apply the oil and massage it in for a minute or two to remove makeup, then add a dab of the Micro Polish with a few drops of water to disperse the granules and make it easier to spread around. After the cleansing massage, it all rinses off cleanly and the skin is smooth, moisturized and glowing. Love this scrub and will order again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best manual exfoliator I have used for a fair price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 6:37:00 AM More reviews by mrocd

I ordered this as a sample with my glycolic kit. It's tiny but a little drop on my finger covers my whole cheek so it will last a nice amount of time. Skin feels clean/soft after use, I'll eventually buy the full size (shipping is high to UK though for such a small product).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by snootybooty

This is such a nice product that I always look forward to using. As everyone has already mentioned, MUAC's Micro Polish Cream has all the hallmarks of the perfect scrub. It has become a staple in my regimen and I just cannot do without it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by DandelionMama

Add me to the chorus- this is the best manual exfoliator ever. Originally I bought the sample size, and even that tiny jar worked wonders on my skin. Now I have the large jar, and expect it to last a long time, as all the MUAC products I've tried do. The packaging is not flashy, just like their peels, but the product is stellar.