Ion Clarifying Shampoo

4.1

on 7/13/2010 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This doesn't work as well as my beloved Redken hair cleansing cream shampoo, but it comes close. It lathers well and does a good job of removing product residue. My hair is left feeling very clean without being overly dry and I am able to follow with any conditioner or treatment. I use this once a week since I use a lot of styling products. It's cheap and can found at Sally's.

on 3/18/2010 7:45:00 PM

This worked very well at getting buildup and chlorine out of my hair, and the price is definetly right! I haven't found it at all drying, but I have only used it for a couple of days, and I also have oily hair, so that could be why. I also don't mind the smell-a little citrusy, but doesn't stay on hair too long, and isn't that strong. I think this one is a keeper.

on 7/24/2009 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I think this is a great clarifying shampoo for the price. It is inexpensive and smells great! It gives a lot of volume to my thin hair and works tons better than a product like Neutrogina Anti- Residue. For the price 6 bucks? it's perfect. If you're willing to pay more, go for Bumble and bumble Sunday shampoo.

on 7/13/2008 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo worked well, actually too well, as far as a clarifying shampoo goes for me, but it smells bad. It's too drying for my hair so I would not buy again.