Ion Clarifying Shampoo

4.1

on 8/21/2010 12:08:00 AM

Works pretty well, as good as any other clarifier does. For heavy cone buildup you may need more than one sudsing. It smells ok, kinda citrusy, and the smell does not linger. I prefer Nexxus Aloe Rid, but this is definitely good stuff for the price.

on 7/13/2010 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This doesn't work as well as my beloved Redken hair cleansing cream shampoo, but it comes close. It lathers well and does a good job of removing product residue. My hair is left feeling very clean without being overly dry and I am able to follow with any conditioner or treatment. I use this once a week since I use a lot of styling products. It's cheap and can found at Sally's.

on 3/18/2010 7:45:00 PM

This worked very well at getting buildup and chlorine out of my hair, and the price is definetly right! I haven't found it at all drying, but I have only used it for a couple of days, and I also have oily hair, so that could be why. I also don't mind the smell-a little citrusy, but doesn't stay on hair too long, and isn't that strong. I think this one is a keeper.

on 7/24/2009 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I think this is a great clarifying shampoo for the price. It is inexpensive and smells great! It gives a lot of volume to my thin hair and works tons better than a product like Neutrogina Anti- Residue. For the price 6 bucks? it's perfect. If you're willing to pay more, go for Bumble and bumble Sunday shampoo.

on 7/13/2008 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo worked well, actually too well, as far as a clarifying shampoo goes for me, but it smells bad. It's too drying for my hair so I would not buy again.

Popular Shampoos