July 29, 2014 | 2048 users online

Lipstick - Guerlain - KissKiss (All)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Allie322

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely wondrous--I can indulge my inner vamp with really bold lip colors which no longer bleed beyond the edges of my lips! (This aging thing is challenging, sigh) Kiss Kiss moisturizes and smooths as well as making your lipstick stay put, which is the BEST! I do reapply my lipcolor a couple of times a day, but a base remains in place and touch ups are minimal. Love it, truly--and I was getting ready to retire my trademark brights. Thank you, Guerlain!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2009 4:06:00 AM More reviews by heiress89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The Guerlain KISS KISS lipgloss comes in many flattering and fun pink colours, and the bottle is really appealing and looks rich - almost like a Dior lipgloss bottle, which tends to be the reason why i buy a lot of my porducts. If you want to achieve a very sheer and subtle tint to your lips, it is a great choice. The texture of the lipgloss is so light and thin. The complete opposite to the texture of MAC Lipglass! However, the lipgloss being so "watery" and with the applicator that is a brush, it makes it hard to get a perfect application. There ends up being too many streaks and it is so uneven! If your aim is to get a more solid colour, i wouldnt recommend this lipgloss. It is defeinately very appropriate for a daytime look though :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2008 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

I purchased this online at Sephora.com in the limited edition Butterfly collection. I chose the 515 shade.So happy I did! The color is so perfect for days when pink is just not quite dark enough, red is just too far gone, and mauve won't fit in. The feel, texture, moisture, cream amount to me is just the right recipe. Anyone who knows and loves the pleasant light fragrance of a Guerlain lipstick is going to love this one. It is not an over-powering smell, but rather a smell that lets you know you are applying a lavish, quality product from Guerlain. If you can still find this color, buy it, you will be glad you did.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by La_Belle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tacky packaging-check.
Boring colors-check.
Drying out my lips-check.
Scent so strong that it competes with my perfume-check.

Will I buy it again? No! To the lipstick wasteland it goes!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2008 11:50:00 AM More reviews by carita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have it in colour Rose Ingenue which is nice pink-brownish colour and it is ideal to have with smokey eyes. The natural colour of my lips is very red and this lipstick manages to cover my natural lip colour perfectly. It lasts long. When you apply it, the texture is smooth and silky and it seems as if the lipstick moisturizes your lips, buf after some time the lipstick becomes very dry and it will, if your lips aren't smooth, accentuate the lines on your lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2008 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Jowina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

The packaging is the best! I got the shade 553 which is Beige Sensuel. Very natural on my lips although I find thet it is gone by the middle of the day. Just an excuse to constantly whip out the pretty tube. Will buy more shades definitely,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2008 6:16:00 PM More reviews by janebkrn

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a GWP sample pack of the new KissKiss products in 4 shades. A couple wear sheer lipsticks and a couple were glosses. I really like the glosses as they are not real sticky, yet last a while, and have a nice fragrance. The colors I tried were a bronzy one and a cherry. They were lighter than what it looked like in the package, but were fine for me. I think I'd like to actually buy a real one to use. I love glosses but find that they don't stay well on me. Guerlain is the exception!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2008 7:15:00 AM More reviews by h2okolor

I have the KissKiss Nude Shine #644. Like the smell :-) Smells like something you could eat :-) Like the formula. Doesn't stay on real long and it's pretty expensive (most expensive lipstick-type product I ever bought!), but I will re-purchase. When it's on, it's NICE! This color is a very natural, no-show tint. The container is SQUARE so it's weird to carry in a pocket. The price is daunting, but I'll re-purchase as a treat to myself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

I bought the colour Vanilla Beige. It is the perfect pinky-beige colour for when you want to look more natural or you have done strong eyes. It has decent staying power and I loooove the smell. I also like the packaging....I think it's glamorous, but that's just me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2008 9:20:00 AM More reviews by clink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will most certainly not buy this again. Got it on ebay for $5 and even then I should have just gotten a Starbucks coffee with it! I got it in the color perle, thinking it'll give a nice glossy nude sheen.

What I got was a dry, pale, over shiny lipstick. It emphasised all the lines on my lips and every crack was magnified 10x! It was horrible, I looked like a corpse. And the smell was absolutely repulsive, reminded me of the old lipsticks of yesteryears used by my great grand mother.

I'm so very glad I didn't pay full price for it. It's going right into the bin.