January 29, 2015 | 1049 users online

Mascara - Tarte - Lights Camera Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by cha1291

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Tarte is the best! All there mascaras work great for me! Any one you choose will give you a natural dramatic eye. Brushes give your lashes such a crazy volume boost and length i never see with any other mascara, all with one to two coats! Light Camera lashes is my go to though. Hands down one of the best mascaras you can buy! try it, worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

I love this mascara! This gives the more natural look, so if you like more dramatic lashes this isn't for you. This lasts pretty well, it doesn't smudge or anything like that.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lylaura

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Recieved in Sephora Lash Stash.

Unimpressed with this. I am blessed with naturally long lashes, and was looking for a new night out mascara. This is definitely not my go to getting ready for a party mascara. It did nothing even for me.

I feel it makes ,my lashes a bit dry and it's not the blackest black. I've had better results with Drugstore brands.

Pros:
As someone mentioned it is buildable, I have refreshed my mascara at the end of a work day with no gross clumping, but with mascaras in past have not needed to refresh.

Comes off easily with water when I wash my face. Doesn't sting my eyes when I remove it either.

I will finish the mini I keep in my purse but not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Agdlax19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is awesome!!!!! I would love to repurchase this item! It does not get too hard so you can still go back and build it up if you want! It is a little pricy but I think it is worth it๐Ÿ˜

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I'm not sure what happened with this mascara, but I thought I liked it, so I stocked up. But recently, whether I've used a full size or a mini, something seems different. It's very dry, and flakes like crazy. Today, my lashes were all clumpy and overlapping, and a second coat just made it more flaky. Using a lash primer seems to help, but I shouldn't have to rely on one.

EDIT 12/11/14: A gracious MUAer suggested I add either water or maracuja oil to the mascara to revive it. I went with 2 drops of distilled water, because I don't have maracuja oil (but even if I did, I'm not comfortable adding oil to mascara). It definitely helped, but only for 1 day. The mascara is back to the way it was, and this morning, I literally had to scrub 2 small dots of mascara off of my contact lens.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by katekatekaate

WIth the exception of the weird packaging (which ultimately doesn't really matter) I really love this mascara for everyday wear. My lashes are naturally long and full, and one decent coat makes them look perfect. I've also used Benefit's They're Real, but I prefer Lights, Camera, Lashes because I feel like it applies more smoothly and never gets too stiff/brittle or looks spidery, which is my primary issue with They're Real.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Loved10

This mascara claims to be on the natural side and it mostly is. It is nice and black and mostly lengthens my lashes. It is not very volumizing. This mascara Also looks best after one good coat. Using more than one coat for me left my lashes spidery. This mascara does tend to flake a little at the end of the day and does not hold a curl well. It also leaves my lashes on the sticky/ gummy side. For a more natural option this mascara is pretty good. I like the idea of not having antifreeze aka propylene glycol near my eyes. Pretty good option...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by akilahhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

definitely does everything it claims to do. best mascaras i've purchased in a while! comparable to benefit's "they're real". highly recommended to anyone who loves lovely lashes :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by cjmathis0821

I have been trying this out over the past couple weeks when I'm not usin my HG mascara and this one is okay. Does what it's supposed to and I don't have any smudging on my lower lash line but, in just not wowed with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love the Tarte brand, but not a big fan of this mascara... I prefer the lights, camera, flashes mascara HANDS DOWN over this one since it is provides more length and volume to my lashes.