Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba, triethanolamine, alcohol, candelilla cera, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

on 2/9/2015 6:53:00 PM

Flake city! Crunchy lashes, no added length or thickness unless you call clumping thickness.

on 2/9/2015 9:32:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't ever write reviews but this product is just too amazing!!! I received a sample in my ipsy bag and have been hooked since. I have had countless people ask me what mascara I use... Hands down, the BEST mascara I've used to date.

on 2/6/2015 10:09:00 PM

For starters, le me say that I never write reviews.... but with this product I just had to! I found my PERFECT MASCARA.. It makes my lashes thick and long but keep them on the natural-looking side. One layer is enough- I guess two for a more dramatic look would also do. It's exactly what I want and expect for a mascara. GREAT PRODUCT- LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

on 2/4/2015 6:20:00 PM

I thought this would be a good mascara but after one coat, it starts to look flaky and spidery (which for some people is a plus) but it's not the look I like or go for. It lengthens but after a few hours looses the lengthening effect and crimps to schribbles It's a tad clumpy and the price is too much. It washes off as a normal mascara would.

on 2/4/2015 6:13:00 PM

Where or where do I start with this mascara! I LOVE IT! I don't put that lightly either! I started with a sample package of this and absolutely had to run out and buy a full size container....so let me start with that, the packaging, its so sleek and expensive looking. Its a deep purple with a leather like container, everytime I pull it out people are always asking what it is and saying "ooooh how fancy". The formula is wonderful, its a black-black color, its goes on beautifully, and doesn't clump. And I put between 3-4 coats of this stuff on and don't ever have a clumping problem. I will be honest, I think its better then all these fiber lash kits on the market, and my lashes look longer then some of the girls that are using the fiber lashes!
It runs about $20 a bottle, which I realize there are some great drugstore mascaras out there for quite a bit cheaper, but I really think this one is worth giving a try, its really lovely!

on 1/25/2015 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I usually don't bother with pricey, high end mascaras because there are so many drugstore brands that work much better at a fraction of the cost. Plus as I have mentioned in my other 20,000 mascara reviews (ok I jest!), I toss/replace my mascaras every 4-5 weeks because I am a germaphobe. But when I got a travel size of this product I was amazed at its formulation and payoff - so much in fact that I immediately ran to Ulta and grabbed the full size.

This is a wonderful product - I was surprised at how impressed I was by this stuff. You will notice right away with the first coat the crazy amount of lengthening this product gives - keep in mind I am 1 yr in to using Latesse so my lashes are already crazy long, so I knew this stuff was amazing! It also curled my lashes quite a bit which was surprising. Matter of fact to be sure I wasn't just imagining things I skipped manual curling one day and tried it, noticing it was not just my imagination. It is also gives great volume - not as much as I get with L'Oreal Voluminous BUT this doesn't clump like LV does. Two coats of this gives major drama! And you can even do another coat if your a major glam gal. This is the only formulation I have ever tried in which sticks to its promise of never clumping - it really doesn't and you will get no spider lashes here!

The only down side to this product is that its not the cheapest ($20.00). However, it is totally worth the price. The other issue I have is just my own OCD-ish quirk, which is with the packaging; while really pretty, its kind of bulky. Neither of these are deterrents because of how great this product is.

I HIGHLY recommend this product!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a really good, high quality mascara. I like the formula and the application. It's everything you need in a mascara, it doesn't clump or smudge, it's not drying or irritating. It gives you nice, lush eyelashes with buildable consistency to a fuller end of medium, it does not give you really dramatic eyelashes but it's a great go-to mascara for more of an evening type of drama and glamour.

on 1/9/2015 1:29:00 AM

This is the greatest mascara! I got a sample of it in an Ipsy bag a few months ago and I was instantly hooked! It really makes my lashes look full and doesn't clump as much as most mascaras do! Once this runs out, I will definitely be purchasing a full size!

on 1/6/2015 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this in the deluxe size in the Tarte Bon Voyage gift set from Sephora. This mascara does what my Maybelline Full n Soft does, but is vegan. If that's important to you, this is an amazing mascara! If you don't care about veganness, try full n soft.

on 1/5/2015 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

BEST Mascara! I really really love this product!
It is a bit pricey, tarte products usually are in my opinion, but it is the best mascara ever in my world, and I use it almost everyday, so I am willing.
It gives both length and volume to small and thin lashes. Plus, it gives me the shape that I want my lashes to be. One or two coats is good for everyday, and then for evening or dramatic looks I enjoy using the primer with it and building up coats for thick, voluminous lashes.
I highly recommend it, it does not disappoint!