Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba, triethanolamine, alcohol, candelilla cera, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I never buy high end mascara. I never thought it was worth the price tag until now. I got a sample of this and immediately purchased the full size once I was running low. I try so many different beauty products that I never buy anything a second time especially mascara. That has come to an end! I have found something that does everything I want it to. It's perfect for everyday, however, when I go out at night I do top this is something more voluminous like Too Faced BTS. This is great for the bottom lashes too because it does not smudge or flake!! Not at all! I don't think it's possible for this mascara to clump because I usually apply 3 coats of mascara before I get my desired effect and I never even get close to clumpy spider lashes with this stuff. 10/10!

this product is really awesome. I use this everyday. I got my first tube in a little tester from sephora from a gift of some sort I believe or an ipsy bag, I can't remember but it's does an amazing job separating my lashes. I use it along side the makeup forever smoky extravagant to both lengthen and volumize. if you want a really wispy separated look, use the elf eyelash primer along side it after curling your lashes and it comes out beautifully

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use to swear by the Lancome Definicils mascara (I used it for multiple years) and loved how it separated and lengthened my lashes so perfectly.

When I made a switch to more natural cosmetics, a Sephora employee recommended that I try this mascara by Tarte.

Like all Tarte products, the mascara is good. The product itself is thick, which gives you really nice, dark, and long lashes, but it also prevents them from seperating as beautifully as they do with the Lancome mascara.

I'm going to stick with it, and maybe be more careful when applying it so that I don't get lashes that look like they've been drenched with buckets of black goop.

Overall, it is not the best, but it is quite good, and probably the best alternative if you're looking for more natural products.

i have tried this in the mini as well as the full size and this mascara does nothing for me. literally. this mascara has one of the driest formulas i've used. it adds no length, no volume, no definition, no color. my lashes look so natural with barely a hint of tint, and cannot hold a curl to save its life. this is definitely not what i look for when i put makeup on. i would never repurchase and am tossing my full-sized tube out after just a few uses.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like how this mascara wears. I find my lashes are longer and more defined. I've only worn 2-3 coats so far for daytime wear and it's a very natural look on me which I like. I've worn it to the gym, through the rain and it doesn't smear or flake off on me. Seems like it would build nicely for evening or more dramatic wear. It makes my lashes look like they've got extensions. Love this, would repurchase (though only in sample size judging from other reviews).

Very nice mascara. Defines, gives length and volume. Not my absolute favorite but it's definitely one of the good ones.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara is everything! The packaging is amazing (per usual for tarts products). The product applies thick coats while lengthening. This mascara has stole my heart away from urban decays 'perversion' mascara. Definitely will repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A nice mascara that makes my lashes look amazing- not as amazing as benefit roller lash. It does clump a little, which it should not for the price. Not sure I would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pretty cool packaging, love that it's a cruelty free brand.
I have thin, straight lashes and I'm looking for a mascara that can do it all: volume, length, definition, without flaking, smudging or getthing clumpy. I always curl my lashes before applying mascara.
This is great for building volume, and it does coat every single lash without clumping at all...but it just doesn't give enough length for me. Another thing I liked was the fact that I never end with crusty lashes or spidery looking lashes which I hate. So if you are going for natural looking lashes, this would be a nice option.
All that in, (no hate, as I love Tarte as a brand) I was expecting a little more for the price range, you can get similar results from cheaper drugstore options. I just don't feel that it gives me amazing looking lashes that I can get from other brands even drugstore ones like my HG, favorite of them all: Maybelline Lash Sensational.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought he Light of the Party set and it came with this mascara. I love the brush because it separates my lashes really well and it lengthens them as well. The formal is good but my only complaint is that as the day goes by it can get a little flakey. Overall, I love it.

Popular Mascaras