Mavala Nail Hardener

4.5

Water, Formaldehyde, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chamomile Extract, Garlic Extract, Cocamide DEA, Pine Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Oil, FD&C Blue #

Got this in november 2013 been using it nearly every week. Jan 2014... im really happy with the results. My nails grow fast but they break easily :( now my nails feel very strong and i guess thicker? They dont bend so easily like the used to. Havent had any issues about pain while using it. Will keep using it!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Does just what it says it do! Although if used more than once per week can make the nails quite dry, but used with the Mavala Nail Serum it's a wonder for my nails.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Must have for every women!!! Hardens nails after just a few uses and nails grow visibly quicker and healthier. I used it twice a week the first couple of monthes, now once a week is enough. And damn right this tiny bottle lasts monthes!!! ps: make sure you seal it with a base coat, as it won't work if put alone on nail.

Works great! Does exactly what the package says. Love it and i never thought i would actually find something that does the job :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this on a weekly basis. I purchase the nail protector/guide thing from Sephora, because I did not like to use he plastic one that comes with Mavala's hardner. Works wonderfully. Just remember only to apply to the free edge of the nail. One bottle will last at least 2 years even with weekly use.

Yes it has formaldehyde, so if you have concerns don't use the product. However formaldehyde is a great nail hardner and that's why it is in many nail hardener products.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like many others I found Nail Envy did not work at all for me. Then I came across this in my local pharmacy and thought I'd give it a go. Amazing product! My nail tips were constantly peeling off in sheets to the point where they were transparent and bendy. No more. I have strong, white tips now! And they're GROWING! yes it contains formaldehyde so if you're concerned about that don't buy it.

Ingredients: Water, FORMALDEHYDE, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chamomile Extract, Garlic Extract, Cocamide DEA, Pine Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Oil, FD&C Blue #1.
continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product works for me but my it makes my nails yellow…

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best product I've ever used for my nails. Before Mavala my nails would only grow up to 2mm of free edge. Even then, they would peel, chip, break, and bend. They were fairly weak and transparent.

I've been using this product along with Hard as Hoof for about a year and my nails look incredible. I have to keep filing them down because they get too long. I like my nails at about 2-3mm of free edge but let them get to 5mm before I filed them down.

Obviously use the product as directed and don't expect miracles without having to take care of your nails in the process. Just like anything else, it may not work for everyone, but it's worked wonders for me. I recommended it to my best friend and she's seen the same results I have so give it a try! We bought it for about $11 which is worth it considering the little bottle will last 6-12 months (I've had mine since July '12 and I'm only halfway through).

I have bitten my nails my whole life- 22 years! And finally stopped by painting my nails diligently but they would still get to a certain length and start to tear from the sides, as well as peel- wasn't really working.

Tried OPI nail envy for a couple of months- didnt make a difference. I then bought Mavala and at first didnt think it was working, but now I have been using it for a couple of months and it has made the biggest dfference. For the first time ever in my life my nails have grown a few mm past the end of my fingertip. They rarely tear and arent too hard, still quite bendy- cant wait to get my first manicure!!

Would definitely recommend- not really expensive for the outcome- tiny bottle lasts ages!!!

Popular Treatments