October 21, 2014 | 2044 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous-- Raspberry Bite

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by arielperson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product, i have olive skin and its perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by veeqdee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first Revlon lipstick and remains my favorite. It has the perfect amount of blue mixed in to make this beautiful raspberry shade. It will stain your lips, but for me I usually apply it with my finger anyway so it's like a long-lasting lip stain :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 4:50:00 AM More reviews by pamandabelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My perfect go to lipstick! I am so obsessed with this color right now. It's dramatic and gorgeous. Perfect for those days when you want to go easy with the eye makeup but still look put together. Just remember to play up your lashes! It gives a wonderful doll-like effect. I wouldn't recommend this for someone who tans or has a golden complexion. I am fair, with cool tones. This color lends itself to the winter ladies. It is a great layering color also! You can build up the color by itself, or layer under or on top of gloss for a sexy patent pout. Red lipsticks, move over!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful and dramatic if you are cool toned, This is a blue based hot pink/red color. Revlon lipsticks can't be beat for color selection and quality.

This is a real retro '50's look. So pretty. I can't stop looking at my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a hot color. A bright red-pink. I love it. I'm NW10

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I wasn't expecting a bright fuschia pink but more of a red berry color based on the actual color of the lipstick, but once applied it is a very pretty blue based pink that looks great with my lighter olive skin. The formula is very nice and moisturizing. I think I will probably mix this with deeper colors and glosses to get different effects as well as the one I was going for, but overall I really like the color on its own. It looks a lot like Sea Fleur by L'Oreal which I also own and love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Thanks to MUAer Ariel, I am ecstatic, yes ecstatic, over this new lippie. I haven't worn DS lippies in 30 years! This "Raspberry Bite" was tracked down and researched by a wonderful gal who had only a Coach Poppy fragrance card photo to go on in Instyle's February issue. My heart-felt appreciation to my fellow MUAer.

This is truly a dark, rich, full on lip deep raspberry that tones down to a rich magenta. Just look on the Poppy ads everywhere of a young girl pouting!

Moisturizing, yes. Long-wearing, yes. (7 hours for me) Bleeding, no. Makes your lips look larger, yes. Layer it for your desired color effects in the dark berry, magenta pink color range. It can be lightly patted for a more magenta dark pink appearance, or full lip for a more knockout look. It is incredible against fair skin. Endures drinking and eating. Don't be put off by the color of dark burgundy-brown in the casing. The color is very mis-leading.

It makes you look like Snow White. And I adore Snow White. To achieve her "look" I accompany this lippie, with a wee amount of pale pink blush on the cheek and Mac's blacktrack gel eyeliner, with a slight wing, with neutral eyeshadow. I don't want to get too outrageous when dealing with a dynamite lippie.

I, indeed, looked for a dupe, thinking that ds lippies were not my cup of tea. Hmmmmph. Wrong. Dead wrong, in fact. ("You get what you pay for", hmmmm ...doesn't ring true AT ALL in this case!!)

I checked eBay and discovered a lot of 2 whereupon I bidded and won! Have one in my purse as well as at home. Gonna stock up on this one, because it is such a keeper.

Try it. You'll absolutely love it!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

In the store this will look like a burgundy, but the real shade is a jeweltone raspberry. It's a satin texture, and does stain lips a bit. You can dab it on lightly and make it a stain, or add clear gloss like someone did in a picture. I prefer to wear it over lips filled in with liner for a rich shade of raspberry. The liner I pair it with is NYX Retractable in Plum. You can't find this shade in all stores, but I found it at one drugstore that stocked all of the Revlon lipsticks. This color is gorgeous on fair and light skin tones. If you're looking for something different and can't find a unique shade in the drugstore, this is really lovely. I've worn it all fall and winter. Update: I can't say I'm surprised that Revlon discontinued such a beautiful shade, because they always do. They still keep those frosty white pink lipsticks! Come on, who wears those? I'm pretty sure Cherry Blossom replaced this shade. It's also beautiful, but it's nothing like Raspberry Bite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it's a fabulous fuschia red! It's a little bit more red ,compare to the fuschia fusion.love that raspberry red.! It brings color to the face! It illuminates the lips too! Creamy,onctuous! Goes well with a black eye liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this color, its a nice deep, cool, and bright raspberry color. I don't like the way my lips look really small with darker lipsticks on, so i don't wear this often. I definitely would if i had a different lip shape though!