December 20, 2014 | 1163 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by oilyteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the SPF 25, oil free version!

This is very creamy, but it doesn't really do anything more then your usual Olay face cream or whatever..... it was an overall nice moisturizer but it didn't really impress me. So the hunt continues for the prefect face cream. Still on the fence about trying there oil free SPF 15 version in the pump bottle....

What I liked.....
Very smooth luxurious texture
Quite moisturizing

What I didn't like.....
Jar packaging I like pumps, much more hygienic!!!!
For the price you should get a better product, this is basically like a fancy jar of cetaphil
Its overly fragranced and dyed, old lady style!
The more you use it the more runny and separated the cream gets, I swear I've seen an oily film on the top surface.
When it separates I put the lid on and shake it!

I'm not buying this again it wasn't bad, never broke me out! But until I find that perfect face cream I'm gonna try everything

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used up a full 15ml deluxe sample and even though the cream felt luxurious it also felt sticky and greasy. Even though this is marketed for normal/combination skin I believe this would be more suitable for dry or normal skin. My oily bits cannot cope with this rich moisturiser. Too bad, because this seemed to be a really nice cream. I wish EL would make this in a cream-gel version... That would be nice! It would also be nice if companies stopped selling moisturisers in jars... But that's another jar of worms!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

I like the texture of this on my skin but it has more drawbacks then pros.

It smells like cucumber nair
Antioxidants perish due to jar packaging
Not enough spf for day to day wear, it only has low UV-A protection.

But it soothing to dry skin and absorbs quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by kasiaw99

I bought this moisturizer for the anti-aging elements and the SPF but I found that it was much too greasy and smelled too much like sunscreen. I would expect this out of an SPF 50 moisturizer, not 15.
I will have to leave it for the winter so that it doesn't go to waste.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by rerelove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Really wanted to try this moisturizer after reading great reviews on various other websites, but was put off by the hefty price tag and due to my sensitive skin I'm skeptical about spending so much money on something which I could react to. I received a sample after purchasing foundation and was so excited to finally try it! First the pros: it goes on great, it's thick but doesn't feel heavy on the skin, it smells fresh, and I love the antioxidants I. It. The cons: the fresh smell is strong and it broke me out every time I used it. So disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Jodiib

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For all you ladies complaining about the packaging being unhygienic, all you have to do is take the cream out with a clean cotton swab and spot over face, do not use your fingers for risk of spreading bacteria, it's a common sense thing not the products fault. I love this cream, it moisturizers my skin whereas everything else I have tried has not, it's not greasy or heavy and gives a nice glow to my skin. I have not broken out from this, which is great because I have acne prone skin. Would definitely buy again. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Natteyolala

I typically use the la poshe rosay face cream, but it inclines to dry out my skin (its a fab cream nevertheless), therefor i was pursuing a cream which wasnít to tick but at the same time moist my skin .. The SA counseled me this one, and yes itís a okay cream, its kind of green and aromatic as cucumber. I doubt feel like itís a super healthy cream in terms of I donít feel like Iím nourishing my skin all natural good stuff.. but itís a okay cream, does moist and feels graceful on.. Yes its light but it plants shiny tint to the face, so advice for that is , apply the cream , let it sink for 20min then take a tissue and swell the access. Then apply your foundation etc. The packing is a demerit as I find jars germ-infested. Pump would been much better.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Tarzmahal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is not worth the price. It's not bad, it just does't justify such a hefty price tag. Goes on nicely, but tends to leave a kind of oily residue on my acne prone skin. I use this when my skin is super dry and it works well. I would not buy this product again, for the money I would rather try something else.

Pros:
- Good for dry skin
- Smells nice
- Pretty packaging
- leaves skin feeling supple

Cons:
- Leaves a pretty thick residue
- Strong fragrance
- Expensive
- Would prefer pump packaging for hygiene purposes (to help prevent acne)
- Can feel greasy on (wouldn't recommend in humid weather)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by noodlenoodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very good moisturiser, light yet moisturising and leaves no sticky residue. It also sits well under makeup, and leaves the face feel really smooth. I have normal skin and didn't experience any oiliness or shine. Compared to Estťe lauder's other moisturisers, its not too expensive. For me, it worked better than EL's nutrious vita-mineral moisturiser. I highly recommend this for those with normal skin (not so much for very dry skin).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by maryboom

I bought this creme with the recommendation of a sales person in Denmark. It is pricy but I really wanted to try this out. I have combination skin. First weeks it worked perfectly. Very easy to apply, so smooth. However, after a few months I realized that my nose (the oiliest part of my skin) shines a little. I don't like wearing make up, foundation etc. May be if I used such products as well the creme would work for me. However, I found the perfect solution! I apply this creme to less oily parts and for my nose etc I use another kind of day creme. The reason that I would not buy this again is the price. If you have oily/combo skin you should avoid the oily parts. Other than these nice product, leaves your skin hydrated all day. 4 stars!