Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.6

OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289)

on 6/30/2014 8:19:00 PM

I haven't used any Estee Lauder products for years, I decided to try this Daywear so I could get the free gift. Immediately after putting it on, my face turned red and blotchy. My skin is normal and I rarely have a negative reaction like this so I was really surprised. I've tried a few other times and each time have the same effect. I hate it. Would definitely not purchase again, I think the only Estee Lauder product I would buy again would be the advanced night repair eye cream. I didn't like the strong cucumber smell either.

on 6/16/2014 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I returned this product. It left a greasy film on my face all day and my skin was not absorbing it. The film effected how my makeup looked. I liked the cucumber smell and it has SPF. Not worth the price.

on 6/5/2014 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the SPF 25, oil free version!

This is very creamy, but it doesn't really do anything more then your usual Olay face cream or whatever..... it was an overall nice moisturizer but it didn't really impress me. So the hunt continues for the prefect face cream. Still on the fence about trying there oil free SPF 15 version in the pump bottle....

What I liked.....
Very smooth luxurious texture
Quite moisturizing

What I didn't like.....
Jar packaging I like pumps, much more hygienic!!!!
For the price you should get a better product, this is basically like a fancy jar of cetaphil
Its overly fragranced and dyed, old lady style!
The more you use it the more runny and separated the cream gets, I swear I've seen an oily film on the top surface.
When it separates I put the lid on and shake it!

I'm not buying this again it wasn't bad, never broke me out! But until I find that perfect face cream I'm gonna try everything

on 5/29/2014 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used up a full 15ml deluxe sample and even though the cream felt luxurious it also felt sticky and greasy. Even though this is marketed for normal/combination skin I believe this would be more suitable for dry or normal skin. My oily bits cannot cope with this rich moisturiser. Too bad, because this seemed to be a really nice cream. I wish EL would make this in a cream-gel version... That would be nice! It would also be nice if companies stopped selling moisturisers in jars... But that's another jar of worms!

on 5/28/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like the texture of this on my skin but it has more drawbacks then pros.

It smells like cucumber nair
Antioxidants perish due to jar packaging
Not enough spf for day to day wear, it only has low UV-A protection.

But it soothing to dry skin and absorbs quickly.

on 5/19/2014 10:17:00 AM

I bought this moisturizer for the anti-aging elements and the SPF but I found that it was much too greasy and smelled too much like sunscreen. I would expect this out of an SPF 50 moisturizer, not 15.
I will have to leave it for the winter so that it doesn't go to waste.

on 4/20/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Really wanted to try this moisturizer after reading great reviews on various other websites, but was put off by the hefty price tag and due to my sensitive skin I'm skeptical about spending so much money on something which I could react to. I received a sample after purchasing foundation and was so excited to finally try it! First the pros: it goes on great, it's thick but doesn't feel heavy on the skin, it smells fresh, and I love the antioxidants I. It. The cons: the fresh smell is strong and it broke me out every time I used it. So disappointed!

on 3/31/2014 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

For all you ladies complaining about the packaging being unhygienic, all you have to do is take the cream out with a clean cotton swab and spot over face, do not use your fingers for risk of spreading bacteria, it's a common sense thing not the products fault. I love this cream, it moisturizers my skin whereas everything else I have tried has not, it's not greasy or heavy and gives a nice glow to my skin. I have not broken out from this, which is great because I have acne prone skin. Would definitely buy again. :)

on 3/27/2014 6:43:00 AM

I typically use the la poshe rosay face cream, but it inclines to dry out my skin (its a fab cream nevertheless), therefor i was pursuing a cream which wasnít to tick but at the same time moist my skin .. The SA counseled me this one, and yes itís a okay cream, its kind of green and aromatic as cucumber. I doubt feel like itís a super healthy cream in terms of I donít feel like Iím nourishing my skin all natural good stuff.. but itís a okay cream, does moist and feels graceful on.. Yes its light but it plants shiny tint to the face, so advice for that is , apply the cream , let it sink for 20min then take a tissue and swell the access. Then apply your foundation etc. The packing is a demerit as I find jars germ-infested. Pump would been much better.

on 3/6/2014 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This moisturizer is not worth the price. It's not bad, it just does't justify such a hefty price tag. Goes on nicely, but tends to leave a kind of oily residue on my acne prone skin. I use this when my skin is super dry and it works well. I would not buy this product again, for the money I would rather try something else.

Pros:
- Good for dry skin
- Smells nice
- Pretty packaging
- leaves skin feeling supple

Cons:
- Leaves a pretty thick residue
- Strong fragrance
- Expensive
- Would prefer pump packaging for hygiene purposes (to help prevent acne)
- Can feel greasy on (wouldn't recommend in humid weather)

Popular Moisturizers