December 22, 2014 | 1531 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Tpoortier

I love this stuff! I have very acne prone skin and this is the only facial cleanser that doesn't break me out or dry my skin out. It can dry it out a little bit but noting lotion can't fix. It also takes my makeup off so easily I even clean my makeup brushes with it

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Ragdoll87

I wanted to like this cleanser. I really did. It's very gentle, but, does nothing to clean my face. Really it doesn't. I really hate that it didn't work cause I have really red skin and it helped to calm it. Good price tho very reasonable

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by CupcakeKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This cleanser did absolutely nothing to clean my skin. It's gentle, that's for sure, but does nothing if you have really oily but also sensitive skin. I didn't feel like my skin was clean after. Gave to my sister who has dry skin and she likes it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product off and on in the past 7 years. It is a staple as an alternating cleanser at home. If I use it everyday, I find it too drying. It is perfect for when I have a bad reaction to a product, this clarifies my skin, so that no residue of the bad product remains. It does that without over drying and stripping your skin. The smell is subtle and it doesn't linger. The packaging and price are great as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by GemmaBenge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Been using for about 7 weeks now and i'm really pleased with it! So good at removing makeup and gentle enough to use twice a day. Would recommend to anyone with combination skin. Best cleanser ive even found at a drugstore/supermarket. Will repurchase. HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a cleanser for my sensitive skin after years of using cleansers that were too harsh for me. I didn't feel like spending the money on the similar Dermalogica product so I opted for this less expensive alternative. Very nice product, though the "foaming" cleanser is more like foam, i.e., it feels like you're washing with air, not at all what I expected. But it cleans nicely and it's very gentle. And you can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

This is my HG face wash. My skin is sensitive, combo/dry and it has only gotten more dry with age. Other face cleansers that claim to be gentle and calming are not gentle enough for me and still dry out my skin. You know that "squeaky clean feeling" we all look for? Yea, that's actually really drying and damaging to your skin. After you cleanse, it should feel comfortably clean and that's how my skin feels (not stripped of all oil my face ever produced). When I use harsh face cleansers, my skin ironically becomes more oily, probably to make up for the lack of moisture. In fact, when I use this with Olay Complete All Day UV SPF 15 Complete Moisture for Sensitive Skin, my skin looks completely balanced and healthy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by apeacherryan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product definitely calms my skin and the foaming action is lovely, leaving my skin soft and even-looking. While I have been using this product for a long time and would re-purchase, I now only use it at night. With sufficiently oily skin (such as mine), before lunch time I can feel too shiny, especially around my nose area. I recently began using the Simple Foaming Cleanser (going good so far) which tingles my skin but provides a deeper clean for being out all day. This is still a wonderful product for before bed when the natural oils repair my skin while I sleep!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by BohemianChic89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best facial cleansers I have ever used! It removes ALL of my makeup, including waterproof mascara and it does not sting my eyes. Best thing about it is that it does seem to be very gentle on my skin. I have oily, acne-prone skin, but a lot of facial cleansers make my skin feel tight and dry after I wass, and this one doesn't. I've already purchased a second bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awesome at removing makeup! I'm in a circus, and this past week have been using this to remove the thickest airbrushing, paint, GLUE, glitter, intense eyeliner etc..it takes a few pumps but definitely gets it all off which is a small miracle. It also foams really nicely and my skin surprisingly looks a bit clearer...*but I'll update on that after using it longer*. That being said, I don't know how gentle it can be if it's that good at removing crap from your face.... But it hasn't irritated my oily acne prone sensitive skin either so ya I like this a lot so far :)