July 29, 2014 | 1220 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - Cheek Colour (powder blushes)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2006 9:46:00 PM More reviews by wrbtu

I love this blush. I went to the mall and the sales person said to try Rose Bloom - luckily my sister was there with me and said it looked great on me. I hesitated for about 1 minute and then bought it. I'm now on my 2nd compact and still love it. I actually used/finished the first compact till there was no more left, a feat that I've never accomplished before because I usually find something wrong with or grow tired of cosmetics; not with this product. The colors available are lovely but I recommend going to a counter and trying them out before purchasing just to be sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2006 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Pinkie22

Another fantastic LM product! I'm seriously addicted now!

I wish I knew what color blush I bought, but the name on the back is missing. Regardless, this blush stays on my cheeks all day. Normally every blush rubs off half way through the day on me, so I am thrilled to finally have one that doesn't.

I will def. buy again. And again. And again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2005 9:17:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

Hands down the best overall powder blush out there. The quality is perfection. These are very finely milled and glide on smoothly and evenly, last all day, and look extremely natural. I have Crushed Hazelnut, Rose Bloom and Blushing Apple and love all 3. Blushing Apple is my favorite and looks the most natural on my MMM with yellow skin. The packaging is perfect too. Love these!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2005 7:55:00 PM More reviews by catstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LM blushes are of very high quality. I have crushed hazelnut and rose bloom and want to keep buying more. They blend right into your skin and look very natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2004 2:50:00 PM More reviews by sbksbj

I really love this blush. I have it in Opera and I love that it's very sheer so I can go for a subtle natural glow or layer for pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2004 4:05:00 PM More reviews by pussycat74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a blush addict and have tried pretty much everything going. But LM blushes are my favourite. They give you a gorgeous natural glow without looking shimmery (like Nars) or powdery. Just very natural and long lasting too. I wear this in Wild Bouquet, a soft pinky brown - absolutely my HG blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2004 1:58:00 PM More reviews by liltootsie22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this color in Apricot. I love LM blush. Has wonderful staying power. The Apricot gives me a natural flush to my cheeks.. ohhh i just love it!!! I can't wait to try out some of the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2004 12:39:00 AM More reviews by crazyglue008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow! that's what I have to say about LM blush's staying power. Let's see, I woke up at 9am, ran to the subway, walked 7 long blocks to work, ate in a sweaty restaurant, labored through a 75 minute yoga class and now it's 1am in the morning and my blush is still PERFECT. How is that possible?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2004 9:10:00 PM More reviews by carol47

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this powder blush to be one of the most natural looking blushes that I have ever used. It has a silky feel and applies easily and smoothly without any effort to blend no matter how matte or moisturizing my foundation is underneath. I have this in Wild Bouquet, which appears to be a very natural flush on my slightly yellow-toned complexion and also in Nectar, which is a little brighter peach tone on me which looks good when I have a little more color from using self-tanner. I prefer the texture to other brands such as Mac or Nars and would definitely purchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2004 9:27:00 PM More reviews by lwalsh7795

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would never have thought to look at LM for blush but the reviews here convinced me to give it a try. I have tried almost every brand of blush (Lancome, EL, Clinique, NARS, Cargo, MAC) and had yet to find the perfect blush for me -- something matte, compactly packaged, very long-wearing and available in a nice peach-pink-brown color. I found everything I was looking for in LM's Cheek Colour in Rose Bloom. This blush comes in a small, square compact with a mirror (and no useless brush!). It applies very smoothly and lasts all day long without the need for any touch-ups. I absolutely love this blush.