NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not worth the hype or the $$$$$$$ ELF has better blushes with far less glitter. Bought this then returned it to Sephora a week later. I couldn't do it.

Because of all the hype I was really excited to try this stuff. It is a pretty color, nice amount of pigment, and easy to work with. Every time I applied it I felt like it disappeared within an hour and I was just left with a bit of sparkle on my cheeks. I liked it initially, but it didn't last. Disappointing, but maybe it was because I don't use primer or it disagreed with my foundation. The color held up about as well as my $4 e.l.f. blush. I had a deluxe sample from Sephora and I gave it away after 5 uses.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love Nars blushes. This blush is amazing, it looks stunning in the pan and on your face.

I would not buy this product because you can get samples of it at sephora, like the 500 point kits or the reward bundles.

Stunning blush, looks amazing every time. Shame it's so expensive. It does last a long time, but have had it break up on me. My fave blush.

Nars is one of my all time favourite makeup companies.
Not only are their colours beautiful on so many skin tones, but they really knock it out of the park when it comes to the packaging.

I feel that I always got my money's worth out of the Nars products because of the packaging.
I could have nothing left but loose crumbles and I'd still be able to use every last speck because the packaging stayed securely shut in spite of all my travelling.

The Orgasm shade gives a beautiful flush that suits glamourous or natural looks.

All of the Nars colours have great colour pay off and wear well through the day.

Definitely check them out if you are looking for your next new favourite.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this blush, it is just perfect, the color is beautiful and the shimmer is really subtle, I hate wearing shimmery make-up (especially in day time) but this one is so mild that I wear it all the time, I haven't used any other blush since I got this. I also love the fact that it is buildable, so you will not end up with loads of unnecessary product on your face with one application, but you can build it up if you want it to be visible. I am thinking of getting a pinkier shade from nars as well, as I think it might suit me even better, but until then this is perfect!

My HG blush. It's such a flattering color for my porcelain skin, giving me enough color to look healthy without looking cartoonish. I have been wearing it for two and a half years at least, and I will continue to repurchase.

This is a beautiful, buildable shimmery peachy pink. Although I think it's a good blush, it won't change your life! I was really curious about this due to all the hype. I'm sure there are loads of blushes out there, many of them being more affordable, that have the same effect. But again, it is a super pretty color! Worth a try.

This is a blush that most would have tried and are a favourite of many, but I just can't seem to find it in myself to love it just that much.

Firstly, colour and pigmentation. Of course it will look different on every skin tone, but I was hoping that the beautiful peach shimmer would translate nicely on my skin, or at least look somewhat peachy. For some strange reason, it looks pink on me. So while I love pink blushes, this was not what I expected. The pigmentation is quite sheer and needs a little build up when you are not using liquid foundation. This does not transfer well on powder foundation at all.

Secondly, the packaging and price. It looks sleek and feels velvety and all, but seriously, why does it turn tacky so easily??? I guess most people may feel the price point reasonable or justifiable, but I just feel that it is overpriced.

To sum it up, I like it, but feel that there are so many better dupes with better formulae, better pigmentation, and very much cheaper. So no, I will not repurchase this. I just like knowing that I own this cult classic favourite.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nice blush, looks like a nature intended blushing to look. Stays on all day.It is a little expensive, but it doesn't take much so it should last a long time.

Top Rated NARS Products