April 20, 2014 | 1685 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by morganevan29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this blush. It's a lovely coral color with a bit of gold shimmer to it (though not too much! There's an even more shimmery version of it if you're into that sort of thing). Goes on beautifully and lasts all day. I've used many different brushes and even my fingers to apply it in a bind!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Popelala3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i am not ashamed to say i use orgasm on a daily basis. this is a pretty popular product so i won't go on with the details. yes, its a coral/pink blush with gold shimmers and it's BEAUTIFUL. it gives my cheeks a nice glow! it looks amazing paired with laguna bronzer, which is another holy grail of mine. i apply with real techniques blush brush. i might touch up once or twice a day. i have oily skin. i love this blush, def recommend it especially along with laguna!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by hilarybeauty55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is alright nothing to brag about, the blush crumbles easily and doesn't really show to much color,

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by LIN

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

love this blush. Stays on all day, probably because I have dry skin. I use a "flat head" brush about 1 in. In diameter. I follow up with Mineral Veil and the effect is beautiful. There is a little glitter, but not so much that you could not wear it during the day. If you buy Super Orgasm by mistake, you may find it too glittery.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by waveswildandwide

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's beautiful, and not too pigmented but pigmented enough. The color is just the right amount of shimmery to subtly highlight as well as bring a flush of color. It's smooth, but a bit temperamental (you got to find the right brush for the job). It also fades faily quickly, but that's true for all powder blushes I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Munecaz1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my fave blushes. I've tried dupes of this Blush. Bahama Mama, Flirt Pink TuTu Mark After Glow But none compares to this. It Gives such a pretty flush of color. A glow I don't get from the other blushes. Its a nice Pinky/Peachy color with gold flecks. Perfect for my skin tone. Love it & will always buy again & again..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

I used to really love this blush but now it's not as amazing as I thought. I love the shimmer but I always felt like I have to build and build this until it showed and that's because I'm fair skinned. Also, it seemed to have faded. Long story short, it's not as pigmented as it seems. Revlon has one blush from their matte collection that I bought because I couldn't afford this one and I ended up liking it a lot more. So now I'm not sure if I will buy it again. It's too expensive but I did get it in a gift set so I'll save it for some shimmer because it's one of the few blushes with a nice shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by leemitchell

I don't wear a lot of makeup. I wear a clean face with lotion, blush and mascara. That's all on most days (and I might even skip the mascara part).

It's definitely pricey, but I wear it nearly every day and it lasted about a year.

This blush is very opaque, so you only need to use a little. It's definitely the best blush I've ever used, and I think it's definitely worth the price. Since I don't wear much makeup, it's important to me that what I'm wearing looks good. This definitely does it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by jasloves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Have heard all about this blush for ages, so when my girl friend went to the US (so much cheaper than in Australia), and asked me what i wanted, I said 'NARS ORGASM' without even knowing what colour it was.
That was 3 years ago.. And I've just run out. I really really love the colour, but its just so darn expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by DaBeedo

I really like this blush, it's beautiful and glowy when first applied but it doesn't last long on me at all. This brand also tests on animals and I won't be repurchasing it for that reason alone. For the price it should last longer than a few hours too.