NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 3/19/2015 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

What can I say...this is such an iconic product! I'm not crazy about the shimmer for daytime, but it's easily minimized with some extra buffing or even a light layer of moisturizer on top. I can wear it with ghostly winter skin, if applied with a light hand. I can wear it with a St. Tropez faux tan and go a little more heavy handed. I don't use bronzer, but I find that a little Orgasm goes a long way to enhance the "just got back from the beach" look, even if my "tan" is pretty light. I wore this color to work one day and everyone commented on how tan I looked, even though my St. Tropez was long gone. This is not a cheap blush, but it was worth it in my opinion. I'm not a makeup-every-day kind of girl, so one pan will last me a very long time.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love NARS blushes! Gilda, Orgasm and Deep Throat are all my favorite color.

Among all my favourite blushes color, I noticed that Orgasm actually suitable for most of the skin tones after helping my friends to do their makeup.

This NARS blush are very pigmented, once you put it on your cheeks. You instantly look healthier, it enhances your overall makeup look.

However, I am not a big fan of their packaging. I am a very tidy person, however, after a while the NARS plasticky black case will become a bit sticky and dirty. I hope they will consider to change the material of their packaging.

on 3/3/2015 10:35:00 PM

I love this blush so much! perfect amount of shimmer, and it's a universally flattering shade. It's lasted me a very long time too. I recommend and am definitely buying this again! I would love to try some other shades as well!

on 2/27/2015 10:48:00 AM

After reading all the hype, I finally tried it out.

Yup.

It's worth all the hype.

I haven't touched my Dior Rosy Glow in over a year. I reach for this every day instead.

It is seriously that beautiful!

on 2/23/2015 11:18:00 PM

My real rating would be a 4.5. I do love the product but I'm a little bored of it over years of wearing it. Definitely one of my favourite blushes, and I've been using it for years. It's a great colour that you can wear year round and the gold shimmer isn't too obnoxious or in your face. It's easy to blend and it has a beautiful sheen to it when worn. Would definitely (and have) repurchase over and over again.

on 2/22/2015 6:46:00 PM

Ultimate favourite blush, perfectly pigmented for my fair skin and easy to blend. Will always repurchase, pity about the price in NZ.

on 2/14/2015 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I got suckered and pressured by a Sephora SA into buying this years ago when this blush was twenty dollars. It sits unloved in my "What was I thinking" drawer. I could not make this work. It didn't show up on my cheeks back then and still doesn't. It emphasizes my pores on my cheeks. I tried using this as an eyeshadow for a while but it looked like a weird frosty orange halloween look. Way overhyped and overpriced!

on 2/14/2015 2:01:00 PM

Overhyped. It's not as pigmented as I thought it would be, and leaves large gold specks on my cheeks more than the actual color. It will save you from looking dead, but there are better drugstore alternatives out there.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'd heard so much about this product and I felt the need to swatch it in Sephora. When swatched on my hand, I did not like the color at all. I felt like it was way to glittery, but a few months later I decided to purchase it after all. I'm very happy I did, because it has now become my HG blush! It gives a healthy glow and the color works great with my light-to-medium complexion. I've got tons of compliments while wearing it.
It is on the pricy side, yes, but a little goes a long way with this one, and I feel like you really get what you pay for. And last but not least, the built-in mirror is amazing!

on 2/11/2015 10:57:00 PM

While I don't agree this is a universally flattering color (I have friends who dislike this blush for different reasons) I still love NARS blushes, and this one's been my staple for ages. There's 3 blushes I use on a daily basis, and they are MAC virgin isle, Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek Apricot, and NARS Orgasm. Orgasm is the only one I carry around with me.

This is a beautiful peachy pink that has a gold shimmery sheen to it; it's wears surprisingly natural on the skin despite the gold shimmer. I like to put on a swipe of it when I'm in a hurry; I'll only put on sun screen and this, and I look healthy. I worried about the gold glitter but it's barely noticeable; it's a subtle sheen. I sometimes like to mix this with other blushes, and it works gorgeously.

I already own a backup for this (compliments to Sephora superstars which allowed me to get $225 worth of makeup I love for $75), I love it so much.

Popular Blush Products