August 1, 2014 | 1848 users online

Powder - Clinique - Superpowder Double Face Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by srosen24

THIS IS AMAZING! This powder covers absolutely everything without looking caked on. I am just obsessed with this poser. It lasts all day, and looks extremely natural. The only issue is that the powder breaks really easily in the packaging which can be wasteful. Have I mentioned that I love this product? IT IS AMAZING.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

This has become an HG product for me, I'm a MAC NW20 and Matte Neutral fits my skin tone perfectly. I'm on my second compact and I love it. I simply cannot wear liquid/cream foundation, rubbing it or patting it on my skin emphasizes my pores and flakes on my face for some reason and I have tried SO many. I love this because it's a powder and it's quick and easy to apply. I simply press it in on the areas I need it, specifically my T-Zone and under my eyes to set my concealer and then I just whisk the excess away with a large powder brush. It is a medium/full coverage powder foundation but you can control that by using a powder brush to apply instead of the sponge they provide for a lighter coverage. The only negative things I have to say is I wish it controlled oil a little bit better and it does tend to wear away a bit over the course of the workday. However, I'm not super oily so that's not a huge problem and what powder doesn't need an occasional touch-up?!?! Also I have been applying it over Clinique's Instant Pore Perfector in Invisible Light and that combination keeps my T-Zone looking a little more matte. The grand finale...sometimes I also use this to cover eyeshadow fallout, it even covers the darkest eyshadow messes!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh. This was a terrible powder foundation for me. I couldn't find a good color match, and it oxidized like crazy. It faded so patchy on me. Returned it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wanted a good foundation powder for days when I didn't want to do the liquid foundation/powder/concealer deal. I looked for something with a matte finish for my oily skin, and enough coverage to cover some of the redness in my skin.

I bought this powder in Matte Neutral. It looked good when the SA put it on me in the store (the lighting wasn't great in there). When I got outside a couple of hours later, my skin was already shiny and the redness in my T-zone was showing. Still worse, my pores looked bigger than normal - probably from the excess shine. Using the powder to touch up resulted in a cakey look :(

I returned it to the store, and I'm back to my search.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Chieraa

This stuff made my sky so oily and shiney. I hated it. Especially in the sun. Absolute waste of money

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

I just finished up my second compact today. And have just got two more in the mail from belks. this product has me sold. I am set on 10 matte medium. The only thing i hate is how easy this powder breaks!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by boobookeys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have not found a powder that works as well as this one! I use this as a setting powder because I like full coverage for my acne and acne scars. I always use a sponge to press this onto my skin and the finish it gives is AMAZING. Even if my foundation looks like it's just sitting on top of my skin and doesn't really blend well, when I press this powder over the top, it makes the foundation look absolutely flawless! Very smooth and absolutely high coverage. It's incredible. If you have horribly oily skin, this might not give you the oil control you need. I have quite oily skin and this does an okay job, not the best. I have dry, flaky areas on my face as well because of acne medication and somehow this powder just camouflages them when pressed on top. The thing I don't like is that the powder does transfer quite easily (I don't use any setting sprays or anything), but because it doesn't cake, using it for touchups throughout the day can make your skin look flawless again easily. Definitely recommend, will continue to repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

I have this in matte beige in my Clinique all-in-one color palette. It works really well and it stays matte for a long time. But when i bought this on the plane and the stewardess said there was no colour to choose from but i figured its alright, but it end up and lot lighter but its still not really noticeable. I also set this with rimmel stay matte pressed powder so I only use that to touch up if shine started showing midday. Hands down the greatest powder out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by yoshiii

I have this product in Matte Cream. I mainly like this powder because it is not white at all and does reduce oil on face. I do have to apply after a few hours but I don't mind since most powders don't really stick to me anyway (unless they are super heavy, which I don't like). I don't really use the sponge, since I think it absorbs too much product -- I use a powder brush.

I also agree that it is not useful for people to give low reviews for this product not doing enough for oily skin. This product is a lighter product made for those with less oily skin. If you are looking for a Clinique powder that is a better shine reducer, you should be looking at Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder or Almost Powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Natley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I live in the middle of tropical, humid Nicaragua, so it is imperative that I find a powder that keeps my oily face dry (for at least a couple of hours). I have not found a powder that covers my (light/mild) acne and keeps me from sweating as good as this one. I am not a fan of Clinique's anti-blemish acne soap, but this product really does everything for me. It is true that it looks a bit heavy when first applied, but it does do its job of keeping my face looking smooth and dry (using a powder brush gives a more natural look, than the sponge that cones with the product). I have it in "matte-beige",which is the perfect color for my skin tone. I have bought this 3 times already, and I will be purchasing again!