July 22, 2014 | 2423 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by ravenlock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Second ingredient is.. Ammonium Lauryl Sulhate !!!
why do nr 1 reviewer here lie about that ?
It´s THE most Drying you can put in your hair, which explains why I could have used my bleached poodle-ball of hair to clean the sink after using this and it would NOT make any difference. Had to cut it off to get a new start

Avoid Shampoos that smell this strong and have a list like this..

Aqua (Deionized Water)
Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate Cocamidopropylamine Oxide Glycol Distearate Propylene Glycol Wheat Amino Acids Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Panthenol Sodium PCA Quaternium-26 Polyquaternium-11 Amodimethicone Polyquaternium-7 C12-C16 Pareth-9 C11-C15 Pareth-7 Trideceth-12 Glycerin Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Methylparaben Citric Acid Benzophenone-4 Parfum (Fragrance) Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone CI 17200 (Red No. 33) CI 42090 (Blue No. 1)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by LyricNicole1125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My hair is blonde, but brown underneath. Before I get in the shower on my hair washing days, I separate my hair so I can wash the brown with a brunette color protecting shanpoo, and the blonde with this shampoo.

And I love this stuff! It smells like candy, and lathers up real nice. It great at protecting your blonde hair and keeping in vibrant. I do still have to use a purple shampoo every once and a while, but that's fine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the dumb blonde shampoo okay but NOT the conditioner. The shampoo lathers well and smells nice and seems to rinse clean. I use this and Kevin Murphy products and my hair likes that.

Update: I really love KM and O&M. I haven't repurchased TiGi.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Lienn

I am bleaching my hair since I was 14 so it's been 5 years now. I've noticed my hair getting really dry, due to heat damage and all the bleaching. My hairdresser always recommends what is best to use for my type of hair and everything he recommended so far worked out amazing for me. He also recommended Dumb Blond by Tigi.

Bed head products have never let me down so far, so I figured I might aswell try it as my hair needed specific care. I bought the shampoo and the conditioner although I did read some bad reviews about it. I even asked my hairdresser if it wouldn't leave my hair greasy but he said it depended on what kind of hair you have... Never thought a shampoo or even a conditioner would leave my hair feeling greasy.

The smell of both shampoo and conditioner is great! But IT DOES LEAVE YOUR HAIR GREASY! After drying my hair it was left unmanageable so I ended up washing it again with another shampoo and conditioner. Didn't expect this at all so it left me very disappointed. Do not buy this product, it's crap and way too expensive for what it is. Too bad Tigi!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by payjark

About 2 years ago I bleached my hair *shivers* which was a big mistake. But I thought I was cool at the time and I wanted to keep it bright and damage free and I used this and the matching conditioner. Its an OKAY shampoo but I don't think it really made my hair any brighter or anything but I don't think it made it worse.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

I just don't understand all the bad reviews, I have been using this shampoo for about a year and continue to get great results from this and the conditioner. It keeps my highlights bright and my hair in great condition. Granted I only shampoo 2x a week with it and use dry shampoo and cleansing conditioner when my hair needs a pick me up between shampoos but this shampoo has been a great buy for me and I would purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

I was recommended this shampoo and the accompanying conditioner by a hairdresser at a Walmart Smartstyle salon. It was on clearance. When I got home I read the reviews of this product on this site and was horrified - I called to try and return it, but since it was on clearance I couldn't. All I could do was try it myself and hope for the best. Well, the shampoo an orangey-caramel scent that I wouldn't presume to leave hair smelling 'clean', although the scent itself is not bad. The shampoo lathers pretty well, yet after rinsing out, leaves my hair begging for a conditioner. It bunches up into big strands and I feel like if I would pull on it too hard, my hair would fall out. I have some highlights in my hair but I can't tell a difference on whether it made them more apparent or not. I'm going to finish up the bottle because when combined with a conditioner of a different line, the end result is not that bad.. But the accompanying conditioner is HORRIBLE, do not even try it. I'm disappointed in this shampoo considering the original price is pretty high, and it is a salon brand. I won't ever buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by royalgalliano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My friend gave me the set of the shampoo and conditioner when she wasnt happy with the results. I thought I would try it for myself and see if I liked it..bad idea. Not only did this leave my hair greasy like a lot of the other reviewers, but it also caused my scalp to itch like no other. I dont know what it is in this particular shampoo, but Ive never had that reaction from another shampoo. I threw this out, because I figured why pass along a bad product to a third person.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by ChanelSaysSimon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this shampoo about 3 months ago and I've used it about twice. It's been sitting in my shower ever since. It has a great fruity smell and I was drawn in by all of the colorful BedHead products with catchy names but this was a huge disappointment it made my hair extremely dry. Don't know or even understand why it says that it repairs damaged highlighted blonde hair that's how bad it is

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by nbabinec

Bought this to help protect my blonde highlights. Hair feels so gross, heavy, waxy, oily. I have been trying for over a week now and will have to stop I can't take my hair feeling this way. Also when I brush it, it breaks, is very frizzy and just nasty.